/* */

PDA

View Full Version : hello everyone

Ryane2222
11-25-2007, 01:10 AM
hello everyone. i have not been on here in awhile. i just got out of the hospital. i was in a serious car wreck about 4 months ago.so im glad to be back home now so im can recover and be with my family.

well just thought id write and tell you all why i havent been on in awhile.

thank you all. and take care

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Al_Imaan
11-25-2007, 01:12 AM
Welcome back. Sorry to hear about ur accident. Hope you're feeling better. :)

snakelegs
11-25-2007, 01:18 AM
[MOUSE]welcome (back)![/MOUSE]
i wish you a speedy recovery. that must've been pretty traumatic.

Ryane2222
12-11-2007, 05:17 AM
thank you all who posted back.

im getting better everyday.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
'Abd al-Baari
12-11-2007, 09:55 AM
Hi,

Welcome back!

im getting better everyday.
Glad to hear this :)

Ryane2222
12-11-2007, 05:41 PM
thanks for responding.

this is the only forum on the net where i can just talk to people on here and be myself and people wont judge me.

so for that i thank everyone.

Kittygyal
12-11-2007, 05:45 PM
Howdy.

Aww, now that your good is all gold so relax. Take extra care of ya self and be good dude.

Rest in peace

Ryane2222
12-12-2007, 06:08 AM
just wanted to say thanks again your comments help me alot

muslim1
12-13-2007, 04:25 AM
Welcome brother Ryane,
Welcome back and have a nice stay between ur brothers and sisters. Such kind of accidents might be a blessing. They make one stop and have a thought about himself and this life. It very easy for any one to leave this world any time.

Wish you the best :okay:

Ryane2222
12-14-2007, 07:42 PM
thank you everbody comments are making me get better so thank you all

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!