/* */

PDA

View Full Version : And I'm back?

muslimah111
11-25-2007, 03:13 PM
Assalamu Alaikum,

I joined this forum a very long time ago. Yeah, wasn't much of a regular then either, but man it's been a long time!

Here's the thread I did participate in when i joined.

Yeah, the two sisters who I was part of as 'the 3 musketeers'. Man I haven't been in contact with them in aaaaages. If they still post here, please do lemme know.

Woaw, a change in my writing style too.

May Allah make us all shining pearls of our Ummah. AMeen.

Dua me yaad.

Wassalam

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Al_Imaan
11-25-2007, 06:03 PM
Welcome back. and start posting...:)

Kittygyal
11-25-2007, 06:52 PM
Salamualikum.

Oh look who's come!! *Rollz Pink carpert, 'Whisltes'* I remember you big time man!!!... But it's totally different 'coz Niala aint here and neither is the other Musketeer's.. I rememba i woz part of it aswel.. Humm..

Btw, if u chat to Niala tell her Jodie said 'salam' and she will ring ya some time and do remember her in ur dua'ah plz.

I did tell er to come back but she's wayyyy busy also i jst come back yesaday me been busy and stuff aswel..

Take care hun.. chat lata xx *Us two get Hiii VERY quik man, but cn't elp it*

Ma'assalama

Pssst: If u cn't rememba me den ask Niala *LOL @ spelling*, anywho she'll remind u who im.. AND if u still dn't rememba me den imsad!! :(

Erm... a clue ...

*QUEEN*

Islamgyal

:X

snakelegs
11-25-2007, 10:49 PM
[MOUSE]welcome![/MOUSE]
back.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
muslimah111
11-26-2007, 09:10 PM
Assalamu Alaikum,

Man I haven't heard of Nailah in ages. You so gotta tell her I still exist! Seriously, it's been a year and I'm scrambling finding my old people again.

Kittygyal
11-26-2007, 09:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by xmuslimahx
Assalamu Alaikum,

Man I haven't heard of Nailah in ages. You so gotta tell her I still exist! Seriously, it's been a year and I'm scrambling finding my old people again.
salamualikum.

U aint still answered ma question!! do u rememba me??

JODIE AKA SNOWY AKA ISLAMGYAL!!

ya im tell niala i get in contact wiv her often me got her number aswel so relax!

Ma'assalama

muslimah111
11-30-2007, 11:30 AM
Assalamu Alaikum,

Yeah sure I remember you, although I didn't know you for long did I? Can't wait till I'm a full member than I can PM you. lol.

Kittygyal
12-01-2007, 09:30 PM
Assalamu Alaikum,

Yeah sure I remember you, although I didn't know you for long did I? Can't wait till I'm a full member than I can PM you. lol.
Salamualikum.

Finaly we got somewhere... Ya you didn't know me for long because gyal is a busy body init :shade:

No worries sis.. I text Niala but no text i got three numbers of hers so im text her inabit aswel. I'll let her know ur back insha'Allaah

Take care.. Need anything just give me a shout saying 'SNOWY!!' and i will be right there on ma brum

Ma'assalama

muslimah111
12-01-2007, 09:32 PM
SNOWY!

lol.

Ah tell her I miss her man. Life goes so quick enneh. hmmmm

Kittygyal
12-01-2007, 09:35 PM
SNOWY!

lol.

Ah tell her I miss her man. Life goes so quick enneh. hmmmm
Salamualikum.

Ya my dear whats wrong?, Someone bullying ya or you want something else :X

No worries i'll let her know and thats ONLY if Niala knows who u r well erm remembers... poor memory at times.. getting old eh :omg:

Ya life goos quick init

Ma'assalama

muslimah111
12-01-2007, 09:37 PM
lol nah I wouldn't be suprised plus I have this thing of remmebering like evryone. ;s lol

Kittygyal
12-01-2007, 09:56 PM
lol nah I wouldn't be suprised plus I have this thing of remmebering like evryone. ;s lol
Salamualikum

Getting old ma friend. :X

Ma'assalama

muslimah111
12-01-2007, 09:58 PM
lol. man that email ad aint working for me.

muslimah111
12-01-2007, 09:59 PM
man sis you have so many posts! lol would take me ages to do that. I guess I aint much of a talker.

Starseeker
12-01-2007, 10:05 PM
Naila regulary comes online so if you did want to get in contact with her you could catch her on MSN.

muslimah111
12-01-2007, 10:07 PM
woaw even u contact her? kittygal PMd me her email ad. i tired to send an email but it said delivery failure notification. dunno why. oh

muslimah111
12-01-2007, 10:21 PM
aaaah, that email ad doesn't work either. the difference of an underscore didn't change that delivery notification failure message i got.

Kittygyal
12-01-2007, 10:23 PM
man sis you have so many posts! lol would take me ages to do that. I guess I aint much of a talker.
Salamualikum.

Get posting hun and stop the lie talk about you aint a much of a talker cuz u are, face it man .. were ze Muskeeterz Crew so we talk a lot init :coolious:

Take my posts man, well my account :X

I dunno why it's got 'delivery failure notification'.. Are you sending from private?

I don't know gyal... Allaah hu Alim

Ma'assalama

Kittygyal
12-01-2007, 10:27 PM
aaaah, that email ad doesn't work either. the difference of an underscore didn't change that delivery notification failure message i got.
Salamualikum.

Im already told u on Msn whats the problem so relax and i have gave u the right one and also i will let her know today.

Ma'assalama

muslimah111
12-04-2007, 08:26 PM
nah am cool it's just that if u send an email to hotmail, be the person suisng the internet on pc or on their phone to go online, they still receive the email. I'll just wait and see.

Kittygyal
12-04-2007, 09:07 PM
nah am cool it's just that if u send an email to hotmail, be the person suisng the internet on pc or on their phone to go online, they still receive the email. I'll just wait and see.
Salamualikum.
Well listen sis im let her know on cell and tell her to get her self back on LI insha'Allaah will let ya know the score.

Ma'assalama

muslim1
12-04-2007, 09:17 PM
Kittygyal
Welcome back from the old aaaaaaaaaages :happy:

Kittygyal
12-04-2007, 09:25 PM
Salamualikum

Message from Sis Niala Aka Queen:

ńåÌĽâ :

Tell the sis i miss her aswel and i lost contact with all the muskeeters aswel, but still got snowy. Giver her my Cell number. AwWwWwWwW reading the thread soo sweeeeeeet. Tell her i don't have time to come back on LI but i will remember her in dua. Love my all Muskeeters. Dua me yaad Xxxxxxx
Ma'assalama

Kittygyal
12-04-2007, 09:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by muslim1
Kittygyal
Welcome back from the old aaaaaaaaaages :happy:
Salamualikum.
Pardon? Im confused?

Who are you?

Short memory gyal got :hmm:

Ma'assalama

muslimah111
12-05-2007, 08:28 PM
masha'Allah got in contact with her! yesss! after all this time! jazakallah to all!

Kittygyal
12-05-2007, 09:04 PM
Salamualikum.

^ No worries.. Noreen on way now... but you got her Cell number so just text her or call her or something and tell her to get her self here well.. inform her about this site init!

Anywho gud luck im the detector

Ma'assalama

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.