/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Which Emotion Are You . . .

chacha_jalebi
11-26-2007, 03:38 PM
salaam

elo ello

heres a quiz, which emotion are you??

http://uk.tickle.com/test/emoticon.html - here it is

take it and post your results

i wanted smiley face, but i got

Alright, less of the cheek. You're a Sticking-Tongue-Out Face!

What's so funny? You are! That's why the emoticon that represents you best is as good-humoured as you. No matter if it's knock-knock jokes, sarcasm, or slapstick that gets you going, it's clear that you've got more than a couple funny bones in your body.

Getting a laugh out of people isn't always easy, but it seems second nature to you. You're not one to take life too seriously, and you know firsthand that laughter really is the best medicine. It's no wonder people know to look no further than you when they want to have a laugh. Watch out Peter Kay and Ricky Gervais. A hilarious new comic could be on the rise!
the one that is banned lol and replaced with :p :mmokay:

anyway get quizzin people

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Re.TiReD
11-26-2007, 03:41 PM
We can tell you're pleased to be a smiling face!

What's up, smiley? Somehow you just always seem to find a way to turn that frown upside down. Your upbeat attitude and friendly demeanour brighten up any room, including your favourite chat room.

Like your classic emoticon counterpart, you're a staple on anyone's list. Boring days and sleepless nights are far more bearable when you're online to chat. Whether you're shooting the breeze, catching up, or giving out advice, you can cheer up anyone on the other side of the conversation. So keep lightening the mood, making new friends, and bringing smiles to other people's faces. After all, it's just so natural for you!
:) :) :)

*~Sofia~*
11-26-2007, 03:45 PM
:sl: bro,

Im a..... ------> :D :D ( i think im more of a big smiley tho) :okay:

What's up, smiley? Somehow you just always seem to find a way to turn that frown upside down. Your upbeat attitude and friendly demeanour brighten up any room, including your favourite chat room.

Like your classic emoticon counterpart, you're a staple on anyone's list. Boring days and sleepless nights are far more bearable when you're online to chat. Whether you're shooting the breeze, catching up, or giving out advice, you can cheer up anyone on the other side of the conversation. So keep lightening the mood, making new friends, and bringing smiles to other people's faces. After all, it's just so natural for you!
Jazakhallah for sharin'! :D

W'salam

*~Sofia~*
11-26-2007, 03:47 PM
YaY...Snap JihadunNafs! wer both smilies!!! :coolious: ;D

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Re.TiReD
11-26-2007, 03:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by *~Sofia~*
YaY...Snap JihadunNafs! wer both smilies!!! :coolious: ;D
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) <-- that is all I can say unfortunately :) :) :) :) :) :)

bask in the beauty of smiles! :) :D

chacha_jalebi
11-26-2007, 04:03 PM
aaa but sticking out tongues is more fun :p

MuslimWays
11-26-2007, 04:26 PM
too long quiz

chacha_jalebi
11-26-2007, 04:27 PM
^your loss, you wont know what emotion you are :p

aadil77
11-26-2007, 04:29 PM
:sl:

bro is this another 1 of your tests:D, lol

rozeena
11-26-2007, 04:46 PM
mine was

nt bad hey

Noor 13
11-26-2007, 04:51 PM

;D;D;D:sunny::sunny::sunny::D:D:D:happy::happy::ha ppy::giggling::giggling::giggling::lol::lol::lol:: p:p:p:haha::haha::haha:

------
11-26-2007, 04:55 PM
edit

Pk_#2
11-26-2007, 04:55 PM
Alright, less of the cheek. You're a Sticking-Tongue-Out Face!

What's so funny? You are! That's why the emoticon that represents you best is as good-humoured as you. No matter if it's knock-knock jokes, sarcasm, or slapstick that gets you going, it's clear that you've got more than a couple funny bones in your body.

Getting a laugh out of people isn't always easy, but it seems second nature to you. You're not one to take life too seriously, and you know firsthand that laughter really is the best medicine. It's no wonder people know to look no further than you when they want to have a laugh. Watch out Peter Kay and Ricky Gervais. A hilarious new comic could be on the rise!

MuslimWays
11-27-2007, 02:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by chacha_jalebi
^your loss, you wont know what emotion you are :p
:? How can a computer know what is my emotion? shouldn't I be the only one who knows? ai ai?

Ali.
11-27-2007, 04:25 PM
Lol, I am:

AhlaamBella
11-27-2007, 07:31 PM
lol im a wink!

Danah
11-27-2007, 08:57 PM
well it was a long test I guess, but this is what I got
Hello, smarty! A curious and inquisitive character like you gets the message in more ways than one. While some people may use IM to pass along gossip or simply kill time, you probably like to use that brainpower for more thoughtful discussions on topics like politics, the latest news headlines, or even just to laugh at yourself when you've missed the obvious. For you, IM probably likely serves a useful purpose. Whether you're talking to a friend overseas, asking a co-worker about a project, or solving the problems of the world, you're using that mental muscle of yours. But while you like to get stuck into some hefty subjects on-line, we know that you're not one to take yourself too seriously. So keep it up, brainiac! That's a clever way to be!

~Taalibah~
11-27-2007, 10:01 PM
:sl:
Hey i got the same!!
You've probably already calculated that you're a brainiac!
Brainiac

Hello, smarty pants! A curious and inquisitive character like you gets the message in more ways than one. While some people may use IM to pass along gossip or simply kill time, you probably like to use that brainpower for more thoughtful discussions on topics like politics, the latest news headlines, or even just to laugh at yourself when you've missed the obvious.

For you, IM probably likely serves a useful purpose. Whether you're talking to a friend overseas, asking a co-worker about a project, or solving the problems of the world, you're using that mental muscle of yours. But while you like to get stuck into some hefty subjects on-line, we know that you're not one to take yourself too seriously. So keep it up, brainiac! That's a clever way to be!
Jazakallah for sharing!
>>^o) and to keep no ill feelings>>>>:D

:w:

chosen
11-27-2007, 10:50 PM
:confused::?lol...now please dont hold this against me at a later date..but right now..I am completley and totaly confused..new to this site and still learning what is what..

smile
11-28-2007, 01:36 PM
im a sticking-tongue-out face smiley

i thought the quiz would neva end

Ibn Al Aqwa
11-28-2007, 01:51 PM
Just the thing for a boring dinner break...

I make the 3rd..

Hello, smarty pants! A curious and inquisitive character like you gets the message in more ways than one. While some people may use IM to pass along gossip or simply kill time, you probably like to use that brainpower for more thoughtful discussions on topics like politics, the latest news headlines, or even just to laugh at yourself when you've missed the obvious.

For you, IM probably likely serves a useful purpose. Whether you're talking to a friend overseas, asking a co-worker about a project, or solving the problems of the world, you're using that mental muscle of yours. But while you like to get stuck into some hefty subjects on-line, we know that you're not one to take yourself too seriously. So keep it up, brainiac! That's a clever way to be!
:shade:

------
11-28-2007, 01:59 PM
:salamext:

Mine:

Alright, less of the cheek. You're a Sticking-Tongue-Out Face! :p

Getting a laugh out of people isn't always easy, but it seems second nature to you. (according to piXie lol) You're not one to take life too seriously, and you know firsthand that laughter really is the best medicine. It's no wonder people know to look no further than you when they want to have a laugh. Watch out Peter Kay and Ricky Gervais. A hilarious new comic could be on the rise!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.