/* */

PDA

View Full Version : A possible solution

transition?
11-26-2007, 11:26 PM
You should take all the things you have learned here and apply it somehow to the real world. An important thing about learning is that you use it. Spend some time away from the house with other people (those of good influence), join community service projects and make a schedule of how to use your time.
And if you want to read an a post(s), don't bother logging on, rather go to the thread, and copy the post to a word document and print it out. And read it elsewhere. You can read it outside maybe on the porch or lawn. There is some much beauty outside.
:statisfie

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
transition?
11-26-2007, 11:27 PM
Oh I'm sorry
I posted a thread.

:-\

transition?
11-26-2007, 11:29 PM
This wasn't supposed to be made. I apologize again. :cry:

wilberhum
11-26-2007, 11:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by transition?
You should take all the things you have learned here and apply it somehow to the real world. An important thing about learning is that you use it. Spend some time away from the house with other people (those of good influence), join community service projects and make a schedule of how to use your time.
And if you want to read an a post(s), don't bother logging on, rather go to the thread, and copy the post to a word document and print it out. And read it elsewhere. You can read it outside maybe on the porch or lawn. There is some much beauty outside.
:statisfie
print it out? Tree killer. :D:D:D:D:D (LOL)
Just couldn't resist since every one is trying to "Go Green".

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
transition?
11-26-2007, 11:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by wilberhum
print it out? Tree killer. :D:D:D:D:D (LOL)
Just couldn't resist since every one is trying to "Go Green".
:p
I thought about it too. But the paper is being used for something important, so it's not bad. One can always double side it, decrease the font, and decrease the margins.

wilberhum
11-26-2007, 11:35 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by transition?
:p
I thought about it too. But the paper is being used for something important, so it's not bad. One can always double side it, decrease the font, and decrease the margins.
Or get a portable. They you could take it outside to read. :thumbs_up

transition?
11-26-2007, 11:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by wilberhum
Or get a portable. They you could take it outside to read. :thumbs_up
As long as it doesn't have internet connection. lol. My post was supposed to be a cure for internet addiction.
which reminds me, I have chemistry to study :shade:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.