/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Shaykh Ali Jaber

muha0154
09-21-2005, 11:57 AM
Assalaamu Alaykum.
I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this question. Forgive me if it isn't. I was wondering if anyone could provide me with a biography of sorts of the Shaykh Ali Jaber, the former Imaam of Makkah. I know nothing about him other than that he was once Imaam, and seeing as he's my favorite recitor, I think I should know a bit more about him. If anyone could help, Jazaakumullah. If not, Jazaakumullah anyway. Thank you.

Muhammad

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
muha0154
09-21-2005, 01:21 PM
Assalaamu Alaykum.
Shukran, Zak, for the welcome. I actually just recently stumbled upon the Al-Nawader site and saw the Shaykh's biography, but all I understood from it was his year of birth. I can neither speak nor, for the most part, read Arabic (except for the Quran, of course). I was hoping the website (al-Nawader) would have an English version, but apparently it doesn't. But thanks anyway.

Yours in brotherhood,

Muhammad

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.