/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Reverts - Alims/Hufaaz?

SolaceinIslam
09-21-2005, 12:42 PM
:sl:

Just curious...

Does anyone here know of any reverts who eventually became Alims, Hufaaz?

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Khaldun
09-21-2005, 01:51 PM

The sahaba?

akulion
09-21-2005, 03:10 PM
Salam Alaikum

Yes I knew a sister from the USA who reverted to Islam and last I heard from her (last year) she was studying in Egypt to be a scholar. Masha'Allah - May Allah grant her success ameen

Shadow
09-22-2005, 01:05 AM
i dont know any personnaly but Sheik Yusuf Estes is now a Sheik and he used to be a non-muslim

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
BlissfullyJaded
09-22-2005, 01:05 AM

Yeh...my dad was teaching the Quran to this one bro who reverted. :)

And my brother was studying with a revert brother who's becoming an alim. :)

Henry
09-22-2005, 01:39 AM
Assalamu Alaikam Waramtuallah Wabarakatu

What is an Alim?
Inshallah I'll be a scholar one day :)

Wassalamu Alaikam Waramatuallah Wabarakatu

Ummu Amatullah
09-22-2005, 02:28 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by akulion
Salam Alaikum

Yes I knew a sister from the USA who reverted to Islam and last I heard from her (last year) she was studying in Egypt to be a scholar. Masha'Allah - May Allah grant her success ameen
Wow Mash'Allah that's nice any chance I could catch up with her since Insh'Allah I'm doing my studies there too.(Al-Azhar rocks) :thumbs_up

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.