/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Deja Vu

truemuslim
11-29-2007, 04:45 AM
Assalamu Alaikum. I want to know about deja vu in islam. please tell me any hadiths or something. thaks

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ambish
11-29-2007, 08:32 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by truemuslim
Assalamu Alaikum. I want to know about deja vu in islam. please tell me any hadiths or something. thaks
Very good question i will be watching tis thread i would like to know too.:smile:

Ali.
11-29-2007, 05:11 PM
What do you mean by deja vu? What you see in a dream then becomes real?

IbnAbdulHakim
11-29-2007, 05:12 PM
deja vu is when you see exactly the same thing twice and you think "wait didnt i just see that?!"

im sure someone can offer a better explenation

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ali.
11-29-2007, 05:13 PM
Ok. I thought it also means you dream about something, then see your dream become real and the thing you see is famliar and you realise after a while that it was in your dream..

Pk_#2
11-29-2007, 05:35 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by HelloImAli
Ok. I thought it also means you dream about something, then see your dream become real and the thing you see is famliar and you realise after a while that it was in your dream..
That's called, 'day dreaming the stuff you already dreamt'

e.g. Like when you are craving for Ribena, it has already come up in your dreams but then you daydream after it about that also.

Ali.
12-01-2007, 05:20 PM
Not stuff like ribena LOL.

For example I dream my Dad says something to me, I wake up and I think I didn't have a dream, but I did really.
Later on in the day my dream COMES REAL, my Dad SAYS THE THING HE SAID IN THE DREAM, and then your like "Ohh, this was in my dream! Wow!"

:D

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.