/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Designing print work for none halal food resturants

Habeel
11-29-2007, 01:23 PM
Asslamu alakum

First of all it is good to be here, I am new to this forum and I wanted to start my first message by asking a very important question, hoping someone will give me a definite answer backed up with some strong evidence and a fatwa(s) from some respectable scholar(s). Here goes my question. I run a multimedia design/development firm, we also offer printing services. Recently we took a big job on for a restaurant, they asked us to design their menu and print them, so we did only the next day after the delivery I realised they are not a halal restaurant and their food is what we call Muslims haram. Now that we have completed and delivered the print, I am not sure what to do now is the money I have received is haram if so what can I do with it? Please advice only if you are sure of your answer and back it up with some quote(s) or evidence from Scholar who is aware of the life of Muslims in the west.

Many thanks

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
truemuslim
12-07-2007, 04:08 AM
Well if that was me I would split it if it was alot of money and give half to charity to poor people around the world who really need it.

Kittygyal
12-08-2007, 01:32 PM
Salamualikum.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.