/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Subhanallah! read....

Camomilla
11-29-2007, 02:09 PM
:sl:
have you heard about this?
chek this link
http://www.qarxis.com/node/2251
Innalillahi wa innaa ilayhi raji'uun...
what do you think?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
'Abd al-Baari
11-29-2007, 06:16 PM

:cry: May Allah grant him jannah and grant us death in such positions and in such a beautiful place..Ameen thumma ameen

This has been posted before though..Maybe it should be merged :)

Noor 13
11-29-2007, 07:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by <Abdullah>

:cry: May Allah grant him jannah and grant us death in such positions and in such a beautiful place..Ameen thumma ameen

This has been posted before though..Maybe it should be merged :)
Amen
I saw this before but it still gives me chills
SubhanAllah

ashley66
11-30-2007, 09:52 AM
Subhanallah. I hope Allah grant all our du'a to die in such a way in such a sacred place and accepted our ruh, our ibadah and sadaqatul jariah and place us with His rahmah in Jannah.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
------
11-30-2007, 10:02 AM
:salamext:

Here is a man who past away while in sajdah in masjidul nabawi( Saudi Arabia ) .

Prayer is the key to Paradise,there is no excuse to miss it , this is a Picture of a worshipper in Masjid An Nabawi who passed away while in Sajda during Prayer -Allahu Akbar - What a beautiful end!!!

If a praying person knew to what extent he was surrounded by Allah's Mercy, he would never raise his head from Prostration.
Please keep forwarding this 'Hadith' to all ... Because the Prophet (sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam) said:
'Pass on knowledge from me even if it is only one Verse.
Subhaan Allaah... :'( May Allaah give us that kind of death...Ameen...

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.