11-29-2007, 03:31 PM
hello

i cannot always read namaz on time becasuse if college,

is it ok if i read it late?

thanks

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
islamirama
11-29-2007, 04:11 PM
You can read namaz in between your classes. Check your student organizations out, there's a Muslim one usually on all universities and they have a room set up for prayer.

qassy!
11-29-2007, 04:19 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by islamirama
You can read namaz in between your classes. Check your student organizations out, there's a Muslim one usually on all universities and they have a room set up for prayer.
they do but ill miss alot of work and fall behind

IbnAbdulHakim
11-29-2007, 04:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by qassy!
better then going to hell eh :)

Assalamu Alaikum

*trust me, i know loadsa bros who are getting 1st in their degrees and all A's and they pray ON TIME whilst studying... you can do it inshaAllaah*

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ali.
11-29-2007, 05:08 PM
Well if you don't have time and you'll fall behind on your classwork, then don't.

There a saying in the Qu'ran "Don't do more than you can do"
I don't have the chapter number but it is in there!

:)

Kittygyal
11-29-2007, 05:15 PM
Salamualikum

Well if you don't have time and you'll fall behind on your classwork, then don't.
^ What the :?

Brother make room for salah don't delay it. There's always a chance coming back for your work but there's never a chance for repeating your salah once missed time. Do it on time work isn't going to go down with you rather salah is.

Pray your salah on time and if your behind with your work then im sure your tutor won't mind sparing 5mins or so for salah. Just ask polietly from your collegues or tutor for extra help thats not a problem mate.

Ma'assalama

islamirama
11-29-2007, 05:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by HelloImAli

There a saying in the Qu'ran "Don't do more than you can do"
I don't have the chapter number but it is in there!

:)
If you going to use the Quran then use it properly. Find us a scholar who will quote that verse and also give us a proper tafsir of it. Salaah will be the very first test in the grave, fail that and you're pretty much screwed on every other test that comes after it. which test is more important? that or your univ?

don't get me wrong bro, education is good. But we need our priorities straight and also better time management. Praying takes only 10mins per namaz and if you want to be successful in life then stick to deen and not compromise it.

Kittygyal
11-29-2007, 05:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by islamirama
If you going to use the Quran then use it properly. Find us a scholar who will quote that verse and also give us a proper tafsir of it. Salaah will be the very first test in the grave, fail that and you're pretty much screwed on every other test that comes after it. which test is more important? that or your univ?

don't get me wrong bro, education is good. But we need our priorities straight and also better time management. Praying takes only 10mins per namaz and if you want to be successful in life then stick to deen and not compromise it.
salamualikum.
Well said bro masha'Allaah :thumbs_up reps for you.

Ma'assalama

Noor 13
11-29-2007, 07:30 PM
:sl:
There is alwys time to pray
It wont take you more than 5 minutes and you wont fall behind
What are you gonna say on Judgment Dya to Allah-I couldn't pray because I was in school?????
:w:

aadil77
11-29-2007, 08:56 PM

In our college me and my mates just do a quick jamat during lunch, 10-15mins max - job done

it aint hard bro

Ummu Sufyaan
11-30-2007, 04:19 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by qassy!
could you organize with a class mate to write out your notes for you?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.