/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Bleeding TOOTH!

Yanal
11-30-2007, 01:11 AM
Asalam alakum i went to the dentist yesterday for some reason i had a gum on top -of a tooth which he had to
burn now it is bleeding and i don't want to tell my parents it will worry them please dua for me it gets fixed it is a bad black clot of blood jammed slowly coming out please dua and pray i can't oray i get busy with other things but i will try tomorrow inshallah while you please pray for me jazakallah kahyr all praise allah and May Allah)Swt) help me throughtout this hard bleeding time

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
islamirama
12-07-2007, 04:28 AM
as'salaamu alaikum bro,

may Allah heal you and help you in your hard times. I understand your need to not worry your parents, but you are young and it's the parents job to look after their kids and get worried over things. Inshallah you should trust your parents to not over panic or anything, they are adults after all and perhaps they maybe in better position to help you out then let you go about it yourself. Make them your friends, trust them and share with them your life's ups and downs :)

As for duas, If you do wudu and do 2 rakah nafl prayer and make dua, Allah inshallah will accept your dua. You should do this everytime you need to make an important dua or just any dua if you like it to get accepted fast.

syilla
12-07-2007, 06:56 AM
:salamext:

we used to have a dentist here in LI imsad.

don't worry akhee, you'll be in my dua.

But don't forget to visit the dentist again.

------
12-07-2007, 02:35 PM
:salamext:

Ouch... I hate toothaches, etc. They Kill.

May Allaah swt cure you, Ameen.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
chacha_jalebi
12-07-2007, 02:41 PM
read "aoothu billahi wa qudratihi, min sharri ma ajidu wa atheeru"

thats the dua for pains :D

and yanally now now o little one, tell your parents, because it can get worse bro especially tooth pains they ache man

and get to a dentist asap, or buy some clove oil and get it on a cotton bud n shove it up your tooth:p that numbs the pain

hope you get better inshallah

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.