/* */

PDA

View Full Version : WHT can this be called????

aqsakhan
11-30-2007, 08:36 AM
Wht could this be called in the faith of islam
the people who are worshipping the graves of the Rehmatullah alai's and thinking that their needs could be fullfilled like that ?????
If anyone can please explain me that what this could be named as ?is it shirk or is it correct?:sl:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
------
11-30-2007, 09:50 AM
:salamext:

Praying towards the graveyard, which is haraam, according to the correct opinion.

Praying at graves and the conditions of intercession

snakelegs
11-30-2007, 10:50 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by aqsakhan
Wht could this be called in the faith of islam
the people who are worshipping the graves of the Rehmatullah alai's and thinking that their needs could be fullfilled like that ?????
If anyone can please explain me that what this could be named as ?is it shirk or is it correct?:sl:
yup.
this is the forum help section. what do you expect the forum to do about this practice? :smile:

------
11-30-2007, 11:21 AM
:salamext:

Lol i think she posted it here by mistake

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.