/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Student gets life for stabbing to death lover's pregnant wife

Bittersteel
11-30-2007, 01:36 PM
http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk_news/st...219689,00.html

a very good reason not to associate yourself with lovers especially Non Muslim ones.

is there a thread about this already or is no one bothered about it at all?I thought violence against women made news in these forums a lot.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muezzin
11-30-2007, 01:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Aziz
a very good reason not to associate yourself with lovers
I agree.

especially Non Muslim ones.
That sounds wrong. Like, intolerant wrong.

The guy shouldn't have been cheating on his wife in the first place. That's not very Islamic.

It's good that his murdering lover has been imprisoned.

chosen
11-30-2007, 02:31 PM
If everyone followed the basic laws of gods these things just wouldnt happen..it is only when people think gods rules dont apply to them that they get into trouble.....
I did not like the comment about not getting involved with lovers.."especially non muslim ones"...lol what does that mean......

Bittersteel
11-30-2007, 02:48 PM
it means you are doing extra haram stuff.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
rozeena
11-30-2007, 03:37 PM
:cry:

that makes me soo angry. the guys to blame. cus of his stupidity his wife was murdered :cry:

islamirama
11-30-2007, 03:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Aziz
it means you are doing extra haram stuff.
I disagree. You are not doing extra haram by having an affair with a non-Muslim. You will be doing extra haram if you had done it with a muslim. How? well when you commit sin with a Muslim then you are dragging your brother/sister in Islam with you to the hellfire.

In either case, the guy should be stoned to death as punishment prescribed by Islam for those who do adultery. He wronged two women here, a non-muslim and a muslim. The fate of both is on his head.

Cognescenti
11-30-2007, 03:57 PM
OK..I am seriously confused. How can anyone deduce from that story the religious beliefs of the murderer?

I am pretty sure, if she "believed" in one of the major world relgions, there would have been some clause or rule somewhere stating that sexual relationships outside of marriage and murdering a preganant woman and her helpless fetus were not kosher.

Cognescenti
11-30-2007, 03:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muezzin

That sounds wrong. Like, intolerant wrong.
No kidding.

Bittersteel
11-30-2007, 04:06 PM
How can anyone deduce from that story the religious beliefs of the murderer?
the names dear;this article came up in another forum,we were discussing UK Muslim domestic issues(I had plans to immigrate there;I am scrapping them now).

chosen
11-30-2007, 04:13 PM
I cant stop laughing..when you committ a sin with a muslim you are dragging him into the hellfire....okay so drag a non muslim into the hellfire thats much better....come on we are all humans and equal in the eyes of god.and trust me, no matter what religion you practice god does redeem if you sincerely repent.in other words a human being has no right to say who is going to hell and who isnt...That is between the person being judged (by god alone) and god himself..

islamirama
11-30-2007, 04:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by chosen
I cant stop laughing..when you committ a sin with a muslim you are dragging him into the hellfire....okay so drag a non muslim into the hellfire thats much better....come on we are all humans and equal in the eyes of god.and trust me, no matter what religion you practice god does redeem if you sincerely repent.in other words a human being has no right to say who is going to hell and who isnt...That is between the person being judged (by god alone) and god himself..
Which is worst, stealing money from your own family or from someone else? both are wrong since you are stealing but isn't it worst when you steal from your own family?

What i meant was that you would be dragging your fellow muslim down with you when you commit a sin with a muslim. So rather then helping him/her be a better person, you are doing the opposite. I'm in no way saying that it's ok to go do evil stuff with non-Muslims, its equally detestable and sinful and the person would be punished under islamic law with the same punishment in both cases.

You are right that if you repent sincerely then Allah does forgive and it is indeed He who decides who will go to heave or hell. But that doesn't mean we have not been informed/warned to stay away from certain things that could/would lead you to path of hell.

islamirama
11-30-2007, 09:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Suomipoika
So you are turning many (how many is many? 20? 50? 1000?) incidents with Hindus and what you have seen with your family to how most westeners behave?

Im sorry but isnt that exactly the sort of behaviour that is constantly complained about when unfairly judging islam/muslims based on the violent incidents we see some (self proclaimed) muslims do?
How do you think statistics are done?

they take a sample of the population and test them and based on that they generalize it to the whole population. Woodrow's generalization maybe more true than you think.

Bittersteel
12-01-2007, 05:22 AM
fine fine we are deviating from the actual topic.I withdraw the statement.Fine???

so are such murders besides the honour killings really common?marriages seem to such a pain in the back in the UK for Muslims it seems to me.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.