/* */

PDA

View Full Version : islam t-shirt competetion please help!

noahs_arc
11-30-2007, 06:44 PM
at my uni there is a competetion to design a t-shirt for the islamic socitey.

it has to be modest, be wear-able by both brothers and sisters and portray the religion and socitey.

any ideas?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Woodrow
12-01-2007, 02:17 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by noahs_arc
at my uni there is a competetion to design a t-shirt for the islamic socitey.

it has to be modest, be wear-able by both brothers and sisters and portray the religion and socitey.

any ideas?
:sl:

What are the initials of the UNI

AhlaamBella
12-07-2007, 11:19 AM
Can't beat the colour black :)

------
12-07-2007, 11:30 AM
:salamext:

Black T-Shirt with a hand showing the ‘Peace sign’ :peace: with “Islam = Peace” written diagonally overlapping the Peace sign.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
noahs_arc
12-07-2007, 11:13 PM
where are the sisters with there creative touch?

on the back i wana put the name of the uni and society in english but in a arabic style and then have salam in arabic - but its just the front i don't know what to put. ..

------
12-08-2007, 07:25 PM
:salamext:

Check my suggestion above Inshaa Allaah.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.