/* */

PDA

View Full Version : From A Stranger...

SUMMAYAH
12-01-2007, 08:48 PM
Whats the nicest thing a stranger has done for you? It could be anything from giving you their seat on the bus to chasing you down the street to give you that glove you dropped.

(may Allah reward those strangers)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
qassy!
12-01-2007, 08:56 PM
im trying to have a long hard think about this.........and i think it is.......ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm

chosen
12-01-2007, 09:01 PM
I dropped an envelope with my rent money in it years ago...someone saw me drop it and picked it up ...gave it back..

SUMMAYAH
12-01-2007, 09:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by qassy!
im trying to have a long hard think about this.........and i think it is.......ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm
...Sorry to hear u have to think so hard...

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
SUMMAYAH
12-01-2007, 09:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by chosen
I dropped an envelope with my rent money in it years ago...someone saw me drop it and picked it up ...gave it back..
Mashallah

'Abd al-Baari
12-01-2007, 09:07 PM
:sl:

I think that its nice when strangers just say 'good morning' or 'hello' (sounds a but girly :-[ but its true..)

qassy!
12-01-2007, 09:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by chosen

thats very good marshallah im glad theres people like that !!

If i found that envelope last week I would of kept it but im changing my life so i would of returned it on give it to charity

snakelegs
12-02-2007, 02:53 AM
once when i was supposed to be watching a friend's purse at the zoo, i forgot and walked away and when i went back, of course it was gone. turned out some kid had turned it in to lost and found.
another time i had an accident on a bicycle and was all bloody and a woman came by in a nice car and offered to take me to a doctor, (which i declined).

SUMMAYAH
12-02-2007, 01:09 PM
Once I had two massive rows of washing out. All the clothes were crisp dry. All of a sudden it started to rain like mad and I wasn't home to take the clothes in. Thankfully a woman across the street who I didn't know so well rushed to the rescue. When i got home dreading to see the site of my laundry, she came round to hand me two washing baskets of neatly folded clothes...

I fell in love with her!!

niler
12-02-2007, 01:26 PM
thats sweet sumayya

niler
12-02-2007, 01:27 PM
its not girly, Abdullah, i also find it very nice

niler
12-02-2007, 01:32 PM
this hapened to a friend.. she had taken a bus, and it was kinda full, the only seat left was at the back, and all those sitting there were guys..so she refused to sit..people started mocking her, and like booing.. but a kind couple, a guy and a lady, came to her rescue, the guy offered her his seat and even paid her fare..

qassy!
12-02-2007, 01:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by niler
this hapened to a friend.. she had taken a bus, and it was kinda full, the only seat left was at the back, and all those sitting there were guys..so she refused to sit..people started mocking her, and like booing.. but a kind couple, a guy and a lady, came to her rescue, the guy offered her his seat and even paid her fare..
thats very good, if i was on the same bus i would of started to switch @ the men!

I thought about it,it was when I was in a resturant and left my phone on the table and i left

I went back the staff left it in the back for me :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.