/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Strong pardah wali....i think inshallah??!!

ishkabab
09-21-2005, 06:58 PM
:sl:
i have been living in New York practically all my life and i have gone to school here as well...and ever since i was in 9th grade i started wearing hijab n then in 10th grade i started wearing full hijab n niqab!!Alhamdulilah....i wanted to say that there should be no shame in covering to the fullest for the sake of Allah....i live by abiding through the happiness of Allah....i go every where with niqab....shopping at the malls....buses...trains...stores....etc...
and many people stare n sometimes give bad remark's but i dont care cause this is america...they say "Its a Free Country"...so that doesn't mean i have to be walkin around naked!! :alright:
Once a incident had happened in wich a lady was screaming at me face and sayin "hey why the hell r u wearin that sh** ...its a free country!!"... :argue:
so i told her back "listen lady its a free country thats why im wearin it...and the same reason ur wearing that (small tight shorts n a tank top)" :p
n that lady just rolled her eyes n left..... ;D
i believe no 1 has the right to say anythin to u no matter what....
if people stare n give bad looks i stare back...

We muslim :brother: and :sister: should not be afraid of anyone nor anything but ALLAH!!!
thanx
Allah Hafiz... :wilted_ro :coolsis:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Riya90
09-21-2005, 07:07 PM
JazakAllah sis! .. u r rightt :thumbs_up

Isaac
09-21-2005, 10:37 PM
SubahnAllah sis. Some strong words and words that i feel the whole ummah should reflect upon. Its amazing to see the sincerity and love that people have for the sake of Allah in timkes of such ignorance and tribulations. I wish evrybody had the same way of thinking like you. I talk for my self.

Lonely_Boy
09-22-2005, 03:54 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ishkabab
i have been living in New York practically all my life and i have gone to school here as well...and ever since i was in 9th grade i started wearing hijab n then in 10th grade i started wearing full hijab n niqab!!Alhamdulilah....i wanted to say that there should be no shame in covering to the fullest for the sake of Allah....i live by abiding through the happiness of Allah....i go every where with niqab....shopping at the malls....buses...trains...stores....etc...
and many people stare n sometimes give bad remark's but i dont care cause this is america...they say "Its a Free Country"...so that doesn't mean i have to be walkin around naked!! :alright:
Once a incident had happened in wich a lady was screaming at me face and sayin "hey why the hell r u wearin that sh** ...its a free country!!"... :argue:
so i told her back "listen lady its a free country thats why im wearin it...and the same reason ur wearing that (small tight shorts n a tank top)" :p
n that lady just rolled her eyes n left..... ;D
i believe no 1 has the right to say anythin to u no matter what....
if people stare n give bad looks i stare back...

We muslim :brother: and :sister: should not be afraid of anyone nor anything but ALLAH!!!
thanx
Asslam O Aleakum

Jazakallah Sister May Allah give u progress and stability in this path pray for all
May Almighty Allah Bless upon u

Wassalam

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
rayhana
09-22-2005, 04:46 AM
Assalaamu'alaykum sis

masya Allah, subhanallah... may He give you guidance and strength all the way insya Allah...!

Wassalaamu'alaykum

the1andonlyomar
09-23-2005, 11:49 PM
Assalaamu'alaykum,

Mashallah its so nice to still hear of Muslim sisters who are not ashamed of their deen and fear only allah.

I can only say may allah keep us all steadfast on his true deen and may we all implement the sunnah of the beloved prophet in our daily lives.

Aameen

Wasalaam U Alaikum

Zuko
09-24-2005, 10:30 AM
i have been living in New York practically all my life and i have gone to school here as well...and ever since i was in 9th grade i started wearing hijab
Hey. me too!:)

n then in 10th grade i started wearing full hijab n niqab!!
Hopefully I will to....

Alhamdulilah....i wanted to say that there should be no shame in covering to the fullest for the sake of Allah....i live by abiding through the happiness of Allah....i go every where with niqab....shopping at the malls....buses...trains...stores....etc...
and many people stare n sometimes give bad remark's but i dont care cause this is america...
Yeah, we shouldn't be ashamed of being Muslim... And about bad remarks, don't mind them... We all get them, learn to keep your head up high and get on with life... :)

thanx
Anyway, welcome the the forums and yes, we should only fear Allaah... :sister:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.