Originally Posted by PurestAmbrosia
1. Erm: A noise indicating hesitation, or sometimes used when correcting somebody who you think made a bad mistake, eg ''erm, it was the Allies who won WWII, not Burma...'
2. Innit: 'Isn't it'. A British word, usually associated with a London accent or, less innocently, 'gangstas' and chavs.
3. I have absolutely no ideِa.
4. I dunno, might be 'give us a'.
5. Same as 3. Haven't got a clue.
On a different note, my keyboard seems to write in Arabic if I press control and shift at the same time. I have no idea what I'm writing though.
See what I mean? That was the English alphabet.