/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Mensa fun Test

seeker_of_ilm
12-02-2007, 12:42 PM
:sl:

Take the test here and let us know your scores!

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
------
12-02-2007, 02:00 PM
:salamext:

This is doing my head in... :muddlehea

------
12-02-2007, 02:15 PM

Your score was 22 out of 30. That is a very good score—you would have a good chance of passing the Mensa test.
:D Alhamdulillah lol

-Elle-
12-02-2007, 06:24 PM
Your score was 18 out of 30. That score is a little low, but it is always possible that you could pass the Mensa test.
In my defense.......I did it rather quickly and in less than 30 minutes!

ok.fine.I admit it.Im no good in math.
lol

Thanks for sharing!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
snakelegs
12-02-2007, 08:14 PM
i took one look at it and got scared off! ;D

Thanaa
12-02-2007, 08:53 PM
That...Hurt.
I got 15 out of 30, which is no surprise, since when I remarked to myself about my chances of getting a score at the beginning, "My score will be zero" came out as "My Zero will be score". :uuh:
Says it all really.
:D

jouju
12-03-2007, 09:29 AM
where r d Qs?

------
12-03-2007, 09:34 AM

Here: http://www.mensa.org/workout2.php?

smile
12-03-2007, 05:54 PM
from the first question already
i decided that it was too hard so i just randomly chose answers and what did i get
drum rolls
tadaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

a splendid 9 out of 30

Keltoi
12-05-2007, 02:20 PM
I rushed through it and ended up with a 16 out of 30. These kind of tests annoy me. :)

Jayda
12-05-2007, 03:07 PM
Your score was 29 out of 30. That is an excellent score—you would have a very strong chance of passing the Mensa test and joining Mensa.

...what is mensa?

------
12-05-2007, 03:12 PM

Woahhhhhhh!! Ur so clever Mashaa Allaah (It is as Allaah wills)

Mensa "provides a forum for intellectual exchange among members. Its activities include the exchange of ideas by lectures, discussions, journals, special-interest groups, and local, regional, national, and international gatherings; the investigations of members' opinions and attitudes; and assistance to researchers, inside and outside Mensa, in projects dealing with intelligence or Mensa." [Mensa Constitution]

For geniuses basically.

Jayda
12-05-2007, 03:24 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muj4h1d4

Woahhhhhhh!! Ur so clever Mashaa Allaah (It is as Allaah wills)

Mensa "provides a forum for intellectual exchange among members. Its activities include the exchange of ideas by lectures, discussions, journals, special-interest groups, and local, regional, national, and international gatherings; the investigations of members' opinions and attitudes; and assistance to researchers, inside and outside Mensa, in projects dealing with intelligence or Mensa." [Mensa Constitution]

For geniuses basically.

that sounds kind of elitist... lol i'm no genius

i love going to lectures and discussions and things... i miss being out of school so much. one of the best things about new york was that even outside of school there was so much to see and do, they have countless museums, all of the other universities, theaters and all kinds of cultural and scientific exhibits... it would be nice if there were organizations that were centered around that...

khadija_007
01-14-2008, 02:56 PM
I didn't even bother, I jus took 1 look at da questions and thought to my self " No way Jose!":D

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.