PDA

View Full Version : What mobile do you have?



qassy!
12-02-2007, 02:35 PM
Salam,

As I love my gadgets, I was just wondering what mobile phone you have.

I have Nokia N95 & Nokia 6500 Slide & Nokia 6230
Reply

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
chosen
12-02-2007, 04:56 PM
lol...all I care about is that my phone rings.....but I am a chick..I dont think we care so much about things like this..
Reply

transition?
12-02-2007, 05:08 PM
Originally Posted by chosen
lol...all I care about is that my phone rings.....but I am a chick..I dont think we care so much about things like this..
Same here :shade:
Most phones don't last that long anyways.
Reply

mohakem
12-02-2007, 07:04 PM
Originally Posted by chosen
lol...all I care about is that my phone rings.....but I am a chick..I dont think we care so much about things like this..


;D couldnt resist ...

I have an N73 by the way.
Reply

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up
qassy!
12-02-2007, 07:48 PM
Originally Posted by chosen
lol...all I care about is that my phone rings.....but I am a chick..I dont think we care so much about things like this..
hrmmmi I think girls do care about there mobiles in my experience! There always trying taking my phone or borrow it just because it has some extra feature :mad:
Reply

Pk_#2
12-02-2007, 10:18 PM
Originally Posted by qassy!
hrmmmi I think girls do care about there mobiles in my experience! There always trying taking my phone or borrow it just because it has some extra feature :mad:
Yeah ano some sisters do, My sister definitely does, I think it's quite sad, when you know everything about every fone out there..and have more than 5 fones

Get real ppl, Heh.
Reply

nadia85
12-02-2007, 10:23 PM
i got nokia7373
Reply

Kittygyal
12-02-2007, 10:29 PM
Salamualikum

I love my 5cells. Im a cell dealer.. In liking wise.

Anywho i have, N73, 6230, 6230i, N95 and last one which is the original LG Chocolate

I love cells man

Ma'assalama
Reply

Salaam
12-02-2007, 10:32 PM
i have a Nokia 7250i, its a very old phone but it lasts longer then the new generation of phones. looks like most of the people here have nokia phones!
Reply

qassy!
12-02-2007, 10:43 PM
lol its good to have alot of phone :) well i need it i got 3 lines :)
Reply

Kittygyal
12-02-2007, 10:45 PM
Originally Posted by qassy!
lol its good to have alot of phone :) well i need it i got 3 lines :)
Salamualikum.

I love phones man, big up to ma cell's. I need them aswel, lines are always opened but it's for serious notes.

Ma'assalama
Reply

qassy!
12-02-2007, 10:48 PM
Originally Posted by Kittygyal
Salamualikum.

I love phones man, big up to ma cell's. I need them aswel, lines are always opened but it's for serious notes.

Ma'assalama

yeah i know alot of girls do but there abit bad ?

N73,(very good phone but old)
6230, (very good phone but old)
6230i, (very good phone but old)
N95 - yes wicked phone (my style)
LG Chocolate - worst phone ever!! made


Im changing my Nokia 6230 this week to Nokia N81, and changing the LG Shine ( never liked it) to LG Viewty

LG Viewety is when I go out (like 2 role in style)
Reply

Kittygyal
12-02-2007, 10:51 PM
Originally Posted by qassy!
yeah i know alot of girls do but there abit bad ?

N73,(very good phone but old)
6230, (very good phone but old)
6230i, (very good phone but old)
N95 - yes wicked phone (my style)
LG Chocolate - worst phone ever!! made


Im changing my Nokia 6230 this week to Nokia N81, and changing the LG Shine ( never liked it) to LG Viewty

LG Viewety is when I go out (like 2 role in style)
Salamualikum..

I aint bad mate.. Hope not :playing:

Erm.. me had these cell's for yonks man but still love them. LG Chocolate I love that cell man it's hot! and 6230/I there just put in my room i don't like them kinda briks lol

Oh shine bright, kewl.. lend me one :D Joke

Ma'assalama
Reply

qassy!
12-02-2007, 10:58 PM
Originally Posted by Kittygyal
Salamualikum..

I aint bad mate.. Hope not :playing:

Erm.. me had these cell's for yonks man but still love them. LG Chocolate I love that cell man it's hot! and 6230/I there just put in my room i don't like them kinda briks lol

Oh shine bright, kewl.. lend me one :D Joke

Ma'assalama
lol? 1 of my kuris have got it atm,

You call 6230/i brick but not the Nokia N95 ? :D:D

The Skine & Choc hate them both :)

I hope I dont hate the LG Viewty
Reply

chosen
12-02-2007, 10:58 PM
when i was a kid..probably close to the age of most on this site..if we wanted to make a call we needed to scrub up a dime and find a payphone.....
Reply

qassy!
12-02-2007, 10:59 PM
Originally Posted by chosen
when i was a kid..probably close to the age of most on this site..if we wanted to make a call we needed to scrub up a dime and find a payphone.....
Im 17? Well thats life :)
Reply

Kittygyal
12-02-2007, 11:07 PM
Originally Posted by qassy!
lol? 1 of my kuris have got it atm,

You call 6230/i brick but not the Nokia N95 ? :D:D

The Skine & Choc hate them both :)

I hope I dont hate the LG Viewty
Salamualikum

Brick as in nowadays everyone got it...

Nah Lg Viewty is classic man

Ma'assalama
Reply

chosen
12-02-2007, 11:08 PM
add 22 years to that and you have my age.....I am glad you kids have all the things you have today...i have 2 sons your age and I am glad I can call them ANYTIME....mom is always watching...
Reply

qassy!
12-02-2007, 11:11 PM
Originally Posted by chosen
add 22 years to that and you have my age.....I am glad you kids have all the things you have today...i have 2 sons your age and I am glad I can call them ANYTIME....mom is always watching...
Lol yeah mums always calling me everytime I go out (worrys alot)
but then again you get some poeple you dont want to speak 2 call :(

Originally Posted by Kittygyal
Salamualikum

Brick as in nowadays everyone got it...

Nah Lg Viewty is classic man

Ma'assalama
LG Viewty came out like a month ago you cant call it a classic yet!!


lol im glad I got Nokia N95
Reply

Nabooly
12-03-2007, 01:26 AM
Ive got an lg vx8700 and lgvx9900. I hate verizon...
Reply

qassy!
12-03-2007, 01:44 AM
Bruv buy a Nokia!!
Reply

Woodrow
12-03-2007, 01:59 AM
My first phone was 2 tin cans and a piece of string. Yes, they really did have tin cans when I was a kid and we did make lots of stuff from them. Contrary to what my grand kids think, I did not have dinosaur eggs for Breakfast.

I do have a cell phone now. Seldom use it. About the only person I call on it is my daughter, when I go to the store and forget why I went to the store. I just use the T-Mobile prepaid and put about 200 minutes for it ever 3 or 4 months. It is a cheap thing. But, it rings and I can call to find out I was supposed to buy bread. (Usually after I have the shopping cart filled with everything except bread)


The brand of my phone is Nokia, I have no idea what model and really don't care, as long as the darn thing can ring.
Reply

Muslim Knight
12-03-2007, 02:13 AM
I used to think Nokia's good but after having some experience I'd say enough is enough. When I decide to change, I'm going Samsung.

Currently on 7250i
Reply

syilla
12-03-2007, 02:23 AM
^^^ u should get a pda or pocket pc hehe...it is better

or maybe a normal handphone plus sony psp (c/w wifi) :D
Reply

Muslim Knight
12-03-2007, 02:42 AM
Originally Posted by syilla
^^^ u should get a pda or pocket pc hehe...it is better
PDA's just too bulky for something which I have little need for.

or maybe a normal handphone plus sony psp (c/w wifi) :D
If only I can afford them with my meager student loan LOLs.
Reply

syilla
12-03-2007, 03:08 AM
Originally Posted by Muslim Knight
PDA's just too bulky for something which I have little need for.
That was during the olden days.

Originally Posted by Muslim Knight

If only I can afford them with my meager student loan LOLs.
i heard from my friend that Sony PSP is only RM500...but i got to check again with him. He is an IT Savvy person... lol
Reply

Abdul-Raouf
12-03-2007, 05:26 AM
Not much cared abt mobiles........

I have Nokia 6610 .. Its abt 4 years old...Never bothered to change it...
(I may get a camera/mp3 phone... but never fond of dat)





It has no camera or mp3... just anormal phone.. its has FM Radio , IR and GPRS as additional features.. But i never use those features.... thats it
Reply

AhlaamBella
12-03-2007, 09:59 AM
I think mine is a sony ericsson w300 lol :hiding:

I hate my phone. Want a new one :(

But alhamdulilah at least I have a phone :)
Reply

Woodrow
12-03-2007, 01:23 PM
Originally Posted by Abdul-Raouf
Not much cared abt mobiles........

I have Nokia 6610 .. Its abt 4 years old...Never bothered to change it...
(I may get a camera/mp3 phone... but never fond of dat)





It has no camera or mp3... just anormal phone.. its has FM Radio , IR and GPRS as additional features.. But i never use those features.... thats it
That is the same phone I have. So now I discover it is a model 6610
Reply

qassy!
12-03-2007, 01:28 PM
Originally Posted by Abdul-Raouf
Not much cared abt mobiles........

I have Nokia 6610 .. Its abt 4 years old...Never bothered to change it...
(I may get a camera/mp3 phone... but never fond of dat)





It has no camera or mp3... just anormal phone.. its has FM Radio , IR and GPRS as additional features.. But i never use those features.... thats it
its a good phone i had it a few years ago then i sold it after 3 months, its abit rubbish :scared:
Reply

Kittygyal
12-03-2007, 04:52 PM
Originally Posted by qassy!

LG Viewty came out like a month ago you cant call it a classic yet!!

lol im glad I got Nokia N95
Salamualikum.

Classic as in not bad cell!

Im areet with having ma N95 but thing is ma fones are always buzzing 24/7 and then i end up throwing them around or closing them..

Nokia cell'z are the best :coolious:, although at times i flip when people tend to pwank me or keep texting me when im eating :zip:.. don't like disturbance with ma tea time init!!

ma'assalama
Reply

Hashim_507
12-03-2007, 04:59 PM
I have blackberry pearl, iphone and blackberry curve. I love using smart phone, Its very useful for business.
Reply

qassy!
12-03-2007, 05:03 PM
Originally Posted by Kittygyal
Salamualikum.

Classic as in not bad cell!

Im areet with having ma N95 but thing is ma fones are always buzzing 24/7 and then i end up throwing them around or closing them..

Nokia cell'z are the best :coolious:, although at times i flip when people tend to pwank me or keep texting me when im eating :zip:.. don't like disturbance with ma tea time init!!

ma'assalama
yeah same pwank you mean prank??

yeah i hate it when people me when im eating or doing my work!!


Originally Posted by Hashim_507
I have blackberry pearl, iphone and blackberry curve. I love using smart phone, Its very useful for business.
meh iphone worst phone ever made!
Reply

Kittygyal
12-03-2007, 05:08 PM
Originally Posted by qassy!
yeah same pwank you mean prank??

yeah i hate it when people me when im eating or doing my work!!
Salamualikum.

Brother it doesn't hurt saying salam back :)

Anywho, gyal meanz pwank init, prank pwank same :D

Ya same here man it's abit 'iffy' but then again i just do simple version close me cell or put it down on silent, but i hate it when people don't pick there cell's up or leave it on silent but i love it when i do that.. hehe

Ma'assalama
Reply

qassy!
12-03-2007, 05:12 PM
Originally Posted by Kittygyal
Salamualikum.

Brother it doesn't hurt saying salam back :)

Anywho, gyal meanz pwank init, prank pwank same :D

Ya same here man it's abit 'iffy' but then again i just do simple version close me cell or put it down on silent, but i hate it when people don't pick there cell's up or leave it on silent but i love it when i do that.. hehe

Ma'assalama

Salam Mo Alaykum

Sorry sister, i didnt mean to affend you

Yeah but I dont mind, when im with parents or family and the wrong person calls like a girl then I get really upset!!

but my phone need to stay on all the time because it linked to my business


Jazaa Kalah
Reply

Kittygyal
12-03-2007, 05:16 PM
Originally Posted by qassy!
Salam Mo Alaykum

Sorry sister, i didnt mean to affend you

Yeah but I dont mind, when im with parents or family and the wrong person calls like a girl then I get really upset!!

but my phone need to stay on all the time because it linked to my business


Jazaa Kalah
Salamualikum

No problem bro, relax man :)

Anywho, why in first place have dudettes digits if you know your not allowed? I mean if your hiding from your parents surely your NOT hiding from Allaah? you know the third person with you at that moment of time is satan, and surely we fight AGAINST satan..

but my phone need to stay on all the time because it linked to my business
^ Lol ;D had to chukle at that one sowiee


May Allaah guide us all amin :)

Ma'assalama
Reply

Hashim_507
12-03-2007, 05:16 PM
Originally Posted by qassy!
yeah same pwank you mean prank??

yeah i hate it when people me when im eating or doing my work!!




meh iphone worst phone ever made!
Iphone is pretty the best phones for smart phone era in the cell phone industry. I listen to quran on the iphone and also i watch videos online like pc style.
Reply

qassy!
12-03-2007, 05:19 PM
Originally Posted by Kittygyal
Salamualikum

No problem bro, relax man :)

Anywho, why in first place have dudettes digits if you know your not allowed? I mean if your hiding from your parents surely your NOT hiding from Allaah? you know the third person with you at that moment of time is satan, and surely we fight AGAINST satan..

May Allaah guide us all amin :)

Ma'assalama
Salam Mo Alaykum

I know Im trying to sort my life out (i thought you might of known cuz my threads in advice)

Jazaa Kalah

Originally Posted by Hashim_507
Iphone is pretty the best phones for smart phone era in the cell phone industry. I listen to quran on the iphone and also i watch videos online like pc style.

lol? Please bruv iPhone = rubbish = waste of money

Nokia N95 is better, gps, 5mp camrea, blutooth, 3G unlock iPhone
Reply

Kittygyal
12-03-2007, 05:19 PM
Salamualikum.

^ Nah bro Iphone are rubbish, but atleast it's all good whatever cell you have unless you like it and it rings a bell :D

Ma'assalama
Reply

Kittygyal
12-03-2007, 05:21 PM
Originally Posted by qassy!
Salam Mo Alaykum

I know Im trying to sort my life out (i thought you might of known cuz my threads in advice)

Jazaa Kalah

Salamualikum

We aint all perfect bro, i aint either so no worries :)

Insha'Allaah Allaah is with you at all times, have faith in Allaah and have sabr

May Allaah guide you Amin

Need any help ask away or shout 'SNOWY' and im be right there :coolious:

Ma'assalama
Reply

qassy!
12-03-2007, 05:23 PM
Originally Posted by Kittygyal
Salamualikum.

^ Nah bro Iphone are rubbish, but atleast it's all good whatever cell you have unless you like it and it rings a bell :D

Ma'assalama
Salam

Bruv listen to this sister, sister knows about mobile

Originally Posted by Kittygyal
Salamualikum


Need any help ask away or shout 'SNOWY' and im be right there :coolious:

Ma'assalama
Salam

:-\

Jazaa Kalah
Reply

Kittygyal
12-03-2007, 05:28 PM
Originally Posted by qassy!
Salam

Bruv listen to this sister, sister knows about mobile



Salam

:-\

Jazaa Kalah

Salamualikum


Im sure you do aswel :)

Snowy = Me

Never mind bro

So what cell you planing on buying me one??

Ma'assalama

:X
Reply

Hashim_507
12-03-2007, 05:29 PM
Originally Posted by qassy!
Salam

Bruv listen to this sister, sister knows about mobile



Salam

:-\

Jazaa Kalah

Lol Iphones are not rubbish phones and ofcourse they have everything you want in cell phones.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IPhone
Vs
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nokia_N95
Reply

Kittygyal
12-03-2007, 05:32 PM
Originally Posted by Hashim_507
Lol Iphones are not rubbish phones and ofcourse they have everything you want in cell phones.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IPhone
Vs
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nokia_N95
Salamualikum

Bro listen they aint all that, i mean they look ugleh

Ma'assalama
Reply

qassy!
12-03-2007, 05:34 PM
Originally Posted by Hashim_507
Lol Iphones are not rubbish phones and ofcourse they have everything you want in cell phones.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IPhone
Vs
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nokia_N95
Salam

bruv listen to the sister shes right, im telling you as well Nokia N95 is better!!

Originally Posted by Kittygyal
Salamualikum


Im sure you do aswel :)

Snowy = Me

Never mind bro

So what cell you planing on buying me one??

Ma'assalama

:X

Salam

If i buy you a phone it would probally get jacked by someone else ! seriusly it happens alot, most my freinds just like taking my phone and give them back 2 months later :'(

Jazaa Kalah
Reply

qassy!
12-03-2007, 05:40 PM
Salam

Also the Nokia N95 has VOIP :)

unlike the iPhone

J
Reply

Hashim_507
12-03-2007, 05:40 PM
Originally Posted by Kittygyal
Salamualikum

Bro listen they aint all that, i mean they look ugleh

Ma'assalama
I am not here to defend corperate products such as cell phones. I am trying to explain why n95 is not much advance or usefull when it comes to business. Yes, iphone are always on the media what do i care about the media frenzy ads.
Reply

Kittygyal
12-03-2007, 07:16 PM
Originally Posted by qassy!
Salam

bruv listen to the sister shes right, im telling you as well Nokia N95 is better!!




Salam

If i buy you a phone it would probally get jacked by someone else ! seriusly it happens alot, most my freinds just like taking my phone and give them back 2 months later :'(

Jazaa Kalah

Salamualikum

Happens a lot mate!, just spank 'em one if they do it init.

I am not here to defend corperate products such as cell phones. I am trying to explain why n95 is not much advance or usefull when it comes to business. Yes, iphone are always on the media what do i care about the media frenzy ads.
Bro like i said before as long as ur happy with ur cell then all kewl :)

Ma'assalama
Reply

SophiaCroft
12-03-2007, 07:35 PM
I have Nokia Nseries 93i.
Reply

rozeena
12-04-2007, 10:55 AM
cnt remeber if posted on this thread b4 lol! neway i have a motorola razr n i dnt like it plus ders sumfin rong wid it. it jus turns off out ofda blu 4 no reason. bt i wana get a nokia 7373 da gold 1 fink its cute :smile:
Reply

qassy!
12-04-2007, 05:05 PM
Salam Sister
Have you looked @ Sony Ericsson W880i Gold?
that looks better

but Nokia 7373 is better because its Nokia :)

Jazaa Kalah
Reply

Kittygyal
12-04-2007, 05:10 PM
Salamualikum.

Lol today i saw some dude had an Alcatel cell and it's was cute but still... :X

Ma'assalama
Reply

Jayda
12-04-2007, 05:14 PM
i have an iphone... it's useful but i think it was overpriced.
Reply

crayon
12-04-2007, 05:25 PM
I've got an old nokia one, 32something. I don't care much about mobiles, though.
Cameras, those are a different story though...<3 i love my canon 350D.
Reply

chacha_jalebi
12-04-2007, 05:41 PM
n95 is a heavy phone all the n series phones are wicked. howeva most of them are bricks:p
Reply

Woodrow
12-04-2007, 06:23 PM
Originally Posted by chacha_jalebi
n95 is a heavy phone all the n series phones are wicked. howeva most of them are bricks:p
What did he say??????:uuh:

I thought I knew English to some extent, but after reading this thread I am no longer convinced that I speak English.
Reply

qassy!
12-04-2007, 06:33 PM
Originally Posted by Woodrow
What did he say??????:uuh:

I thought I knew English to some extent, but after reading this thread I am no longer convinced that I speak English.

he said Nokia N95 is a wicked phone like all other n series phones but there bricks
Reply

qassy!
12-04-2007, 06:35 PM
Originally Posted by Kittygyal
Salamualikum.

Lol today i saw some dude had an Alcatel cell and it's was cute but still... :X

Ma'assalama
lol? my kuri jacked my n95 today :( so im using nokia 3310 :mad::mad::mad:
Reply

Kittygyal
12-04-2007, 09:34 PM
Originally Posted by qassy!
lol? my kuri jacked my n95 today :( so im using nokia 3310 :mad::mad::mad:
Salamualikum.
Sorry i don't speak any other language apart from my fluent slang english ofcourse, but erm is 'Kuri' in the english dictionry, what is meanz man?

Jacked:?

Oh 3310 are kinda briks but mmm has someone stole your cell or what your trying to say to me?

Sowiee i dn't get ya.. :-[

Ma'assalama
Reply

teen-omar
12-04-2007, 09:47 PM
sallam
i got an old sagem myx-4 which i use for calling and texting, and i got a Gizmondo (which probably the half of u havent heard about) to text people, because i got a new sim card where i have the option to get 200 sumfin texts a month and 45 free minutes every month, and in return i get 5 MMS adverts on my fone, but somehow i dont get the adverts ^^(allhamdullah)
but this sim card only works with MMS fones and for people in the age range of 16-24
Reply

Abdul-Raouf
12-05-2007, 01:57 AM
Anyone ?

http://www.islamicboard.com/general/43479-vertu.html
Reply

qassy!
12-05-2007, 11:29 AM
Originally Posted by Kittygyal
Salamualikum.
Sorry i don't speak any other language apart from my fluent slang english ofcourse, but erm is 'Kuri' in the english dictionry, what is meanz man?

Jacked:?

Oh 3310 are kinda briks but mmm has someone stole your cell or what your trying to say to me?

Sowiee i dn't get ya.. :-[

Ma'assalama
No no Kuri is an asian urdu way of saying girl I just got my n95 back anyway
Reply

rozeena
12-05-2007, 12:39 PM
yeh da ericsson w880i is nice bt nokia 7373 is waay cuter( dnt knw if dats spelt right lol) .
Reply

Kittygyal
12-05-2007, 04:47 PM
Originally Posted by qassy!
No no Kuri is an asian urdu way of saying girl I just got my n95 back anyway
Salamualikum
Oh congrats thats good.

Anywho,

^ It looks abit familier to other cells mate :mmokay:

Ma'assalama
Reply

~Taalibah~
12-05-2007, 08:53 PM
:sl:
I've a nokia 6234
nice...keeps all the nasheeds & has good memory.
Reply

qassy!
12-07-2007, 06:07 PM
Just brought Nokia N73 Music Edition
Reply

qassy!
12-25-2007, 02:53 AM
bump! Anyone got any new mobiles??
Reply

Talib_Rayhan
12-25-2007, 03:21 AM
:sl:

The phone I use is my SE W810i cos its my modem too :coolalien and I got a data stick for it so I can have looootsa space to store fings :D

But I still got my Samsung SGH400, One of these in pearl white....

Bought it about 5 years ago off this guy I know 2nd hand for £200 (yep, I really wanted it and he didnt want to part with it)
To be honest, If it still worked Id still be rockin' it now... I wont get rid of it, cos one day Ima get it fixed and come out claimin retro! lol :coolious:
Reply

itsme
12-25-2007, 11:36 AM
Originally Posted by qassy!
Just brought Nokia N73 Music Edition

Me too. Changed from N70.
Reply

qassy!
12-25-2007, 03:17 PM
Originally Posted by Talib_Rayhan
:sl:

The phone I use is my SE W810i cos its my modem too :coolalien and I got a data stick for it so I can have looootsa space to store fings :D
Salam Get a Nokia N series phone use that as a modem as it has 3G it will be faster
Reply

The Shah
12-25-2007, 06:57 PM
samsung e900 ... its a ' good phone ' not great and not crap :embarrass
Reply

Talib_Rayhan
12-25-2007, 07:08 PM
Originally Posted by qassy!
Salam Get a Nokia N series phone use that as a modem as it has 3G it will be faster
:sl:
Good lookin Bro
Reply

gladTidings
12-25-2007, 08:28 PM
:sl:

Erm its blue and it rings. Seriously though, it must be old because I have been told I should not use it in public :-\. I am not attached to it whatsoever and I dont worry about dropping it or loosing it so I guess it suits me.
Reply

mutlib
01-16-2008, 11:38 AM
well i got n70 and 6300....
Reply

guyabano
01-16-2008, 11:48 AM
So, me and my old crappy CX75 Siemens look already old? Duh...
Reply

truemuslim
02-02-2008, 01:33 AM
loool dis is my phone...

okey im kiddin that is really the worste...THING ...ever made... i dont have a cellphone...dunt need it ... maybe when i finally get a car i can buy one... if i wud buy one...it wud soooo be this :

i USED to like this one sooo much:

...but then i heard paris hilton had one of these before they were actually ...there...and then all the people started wanting them and then they started selling them ...so i lost my interest in those type of rich people show off phones....

anyway...right now i only wanna phone cuz the camera is fun to mess wit...lol..my bro said he wud post the vid we took on it on youtube..he was kiddin tho.i swear if you see it you wud always be lauging on the floor unable to stop...(me) he was makin me other lil bro cry then recording him and sayin 'A new species, lets see what it will do' then when he cries my bro says 'Oh i think it is calling for its unknown species herd to come and help it...but no one seems to be coming..." and alot of otherr funnier things and when HE says it it sounds sooo funny..lol..now that he is in yemen its my turn (muahahahahahaha) its soo fun makin him mad..lol..my other big bro isnt there most the time so i never get to steal his phone and use it then return it..lol...
i dunt need a phone tho cuz my ipod gots a camera (flash and recorder) so im happy...

dang i talk alot when im bored... i have been here all day doin (supposed to be doing ) my boooring history test...but i dont feel like it so im here...:D:w:

p.s. yes yes i am done being a biggy mouth
Reply

sevgi
02-02-2008, 01:50 AM
i use a 6288...im really quite happy with it...:)elhamdulillah.
Reply

MartyrX
02-02-2008, 01:52 AM
I have a Motorola razr V3c for two more months then I'm getting an iphone.
Reply

Muslim Knight
02-02-2008, 03:41 AM
I just changed my old phone nokia 7250 (archaic now... sells for just about RM50, I bought it for a thousand) to one of them Motorola w510. Influenced by one of the main characters in Bones tv series.
Reply

truemuslim
02-02-2008, 03:53 AM
Originally Posted by Muslim Knight
I just changed my old phone nokia 7250 (archaic now... sells for just about RM50, I bought it for a thousand) to one of them Motorola w510. Influenced by one of the main characters in Bones tv series.

:muddlehea:muddlehea:muddlehea A THOUSAND!!!???...oh wait u from malay...heehe nvm...how much is 'a thousand' in u.s.? if u kno
Reply

hassaanejaz
02-02-2008, 04:04 AM
I have a motorizr z3...
Reply

Muslim Knight
02-02-2008, 04:14 AM
Originally Posted by truemuslim
:muddlehea:muddlehea:muddlehea A THOUSAND!!!???...oh wait u from malay...heehe nvm...how much is 'a thousand' in u.s.? if u kno
It's US$1 = RM3.24... okay you do the rest of the math. I'm pretty lazy right now.
Reply

truemuslim
02-02-2008, 04:38 AM
Originally Posted by Muslim Knight
It's US$1 = RM3.24... okay you do the rest of the math. I'm pretty lazy right now.

i can do math lol thats all i need. :w:
Reply

جوري
02-02-2008, 04:41 AM
I have the worst phone ever LG chocolate, I wouldn't recommend it.
every time I press my cheek to it, it automtically goes on mute.. I can't think of a single good use for that.. can you?
a friend of mine hypothesized that if I were in a board meeting :rolleyes: and wanted to hear the other party without them hearing my plans mute would be good.. as I said I can't think of a single good reason for the mute button, unless you wanted to call people and have them know that you are giving them the silent treatement :rolleyes:

anyhow, looking at phones now to see how I can upgrade to better.. I don't like those part phone part PDA it is like carrying a brick and they can barely hang on to the information you upload. this will most likely be my next phone :shade:


:w:
Reply

al_islam
02-02-2008, 04:42 AM
I dont own a phone...I lost it yesterday.

I was in my car and one minute it was in my pocket and the next minute it was Gone....

Magic.
Reply

جوري
02-02-2008, 04:44 AM
yeah that happened to me too surprisingly at the same time I got the urge for an upgrade last time :p...
Reply

al_islam
02-02-2008, 04:46 AM
Originally Posted by PurestAmbrosia
yeah that happened to me too surprisingly at the same time I got the urge for an upgrade last time :p...
wow that is strange.

I m gonna avoid the LG chocoalte....Im getting a cheap phone so that If i lose it its not so bad.

Also I never paid my bill for 2 months and so if anyone does find it, they got to pay my bill before they can use it.

Its rather clever plan from me to fend off thieves.....it has absolutely nothing to do with lack of funds. Nope
Reply

truemuslim
02-02-2008, 04:47 AM
^ LOOOOLLL!! (and yes i do actaully laugh...i swear...and yes i do mean my swears...)

my brother (16) already lost two cellphones and still lookin foward for another... he lost one while in a fight wit some geeks down the street ...and another while at school...(another fight im guessing) ... and he not gettign another so i guess he gonna try to steal one...lol..(he stole his friends car keys while he was playing xbox360 and left wit the car and came back and all and his friend never noticed..lol...

LOL PUREST AMBROSIA!! chocolates are the worste phones in my opinion they uuugly and ...umm..yeah...and that phone is huuuge lol
Reply

جوري
02-02-2008, 04:53 AM
Originally Posted by truemuslim
...umm..yeah...and that phone is huuuge lol

It is mobile.. see the wheels?
Reply

truemuslim
02-02-2008, 04:55 AM
waiot wait lemme stop laugin...ok...wait..ok im done...ithink... loool sis i just noticed those!
Reply

al_islam
02-02-2008, 04:59 AM
Wat a phone old is gold.

no chance if anyone stealing that.
Reply

BlackMamba
02-02-2008, 05:24 AM
Qassy, Isnt the Nokia N95 like 600 bucks or something-and u hav 2 other ones to go with it. WOW MashaAllah thats good. Do u like the N95 over the iPhone?
Reply

Annie
02-02-2008, 09:04 PM
salams
wel i have a black and white phne that cost a fiver, which works very well.lol
Reply

Mikayeel
02-02-2008, 09:11 PM
salam 3alekum, aslong as it can call and sent txt with it:)
i have a Sony Ericsson T610!
Reply

qassy!
02-03-2008, 07:48 PM
Originally Posted by Shakoor15
Qassy, Isnt the Nokia N95 like 600 bucks or something-and u hav 2 other ones to go with it. WOW MashaAllah thats good. Do u like the N95 over the iPhone?
Salam Bruv,

Yes Nokia N95 cost $699.99 in USA
I sold 1 of mine so I had 1 left then I brought Nokia N95 8GB which is $799.99 (I work so I can afford it:))

I love NOkia N95 brill phones amazing

ermm yes its better then Apple's iPhone, simplay because its iPhone is not worth the cost, and I cant have a touch screen device like that as my mobile phone. Allthought I have the Apple iPod Touch which is like the Apple iPhone without the calling features




Originally Posted by truemuslim
loool dis is my phone... [IMG]
i can buy one... if i wud buy one...it wud soooo be this :
lol sister I got that phone Nokia N95 & I got Nokia N95 8GB the black version with 8 GB bulit in memory

see below:

Reply

thirdwatch512
02-03-2008, 08:07 PM
I have the newest LG Chocolate with Verizon! I got it like 3 weeks ago, and love it! It is not as good as I thought, but it is still awesome!

It is definetely an upgrade from the former versions of the chocolate though, which is good :)
Reply

truemuslim
02-03-2008, 09:25 PM
Originally Posted by qassy!
Salam Bruv,

Yes Nokia N95 cost $699.99 in USA
I sold 1 of mine so I had 1 left then I brought Nokia N95 8GB which is $799.99 (I work so I can afford it:))

I love NOkia N95 brill phones amazing

ermm yes its better then Apple's iPhone, simplay because its iPhone is not worth the cost, and I cant have a touch screen device like that as my mobile phone. Allthought I have the Apple iPod Touch which is like the Apple iPhone without the calling features






lol sister I got that phone Nokia N95 & I got Nokia N95 8GB the black version with 8 GB bulit in memory

see below:


daaaang bro u spend that much!!!?? what kinda job u got??!! my bruv works at a fast food resaraunt and i think he gots like 1000 in da bank but he spent it all on movies wit friends and food and all ...and yet he want my dad to by him a phone..heres his phone now... (which he got taken away bout 5 times...along wit his car...


wow u got three phones?! lol u must be riiichhh :coolious::coolious: lol :w:
Reply

qassy!
02-03-2008, 11:31 PM
^^ lol I have more then to phones I have alot but the Nokia N95 & Nokia N95 8GB are the main ones I use

its mote like every mood = diffrent phone

like if i am going out I with freinds I role in style so I would take my LG Viewty
if Im going to work I wanna show class and knowalge so I would take N95
If im going to college and I got rubbish lessons or just feal ling messing about I would take Sony Ericsson W810i because its walkman phone
If I am in a bad mood or in a bad temper or going out clubbin :hiding: I would use Nokia N73 because its a phone that if I break I wouldnt feal bad :)
etc etc

Lol I had that phone your brother HAS I had it in black, pink and silver when it came out :)

and I work in a mobile store :) but I dont get discounts on the phones I buy :(
Reply

truemuslim
02-04-2008, 07:52 PM
oooh i get where u got ur manny many many phones and how u got them...lol...i wont tell tho...or will i...hehe im kiddin im notta snitch...

wow is it a new style in london? Boys buying pink phones in london...lol..my cuzin in yemen bought a pink phone and let the ringtone be a lullaby and when i went there and heard my other bro laugin i asked him what and he said to look and i just couldnt hold myself i kno it was rude but still looooooooooool i still laugh and he is like 27 er somthing like dat...LOOOL ..

im not laughin at u 'course just so u dont think im mean...or a snitch...
lol kk.. :w:
Reply

qassy!
02-04-2008, 07:54 PM
Originally Posted by truemuslim
oooh i get where u got ur manny many many phones and how u got them...lol...i wont tell tho...or will i...hehe im kiddin im notta snitch...

wow is it a new style in london? Boys buying pink phones in london...lol..my cuzin in yemen bought a pink phone and let the ringtone be a lullaby and when i went there and heard my other bro laugin i asked him what and he said to look and i just couldnt hold myself i kno it was rude but still looooooooooool i still laugh and he is like 27 er somthing like dat...LOOOL ..

im not laughin at u 'course just so u dont think im mean...or a snitch...
lol kk.. :w:
- lol - no its not style everyone in london buying pink phones it just somthing I wanted at the time, i was high school @ that time and i thought it would be good !
Reply

truemuslim
02-04-2008, 07:56 PM
lol ok... btw FBI is after u now... i am a snitch undercover...haha lol jk
Reply

qassy!
02-04-2008, 07:59 PM
Originally Posted by truemuslim
lol ok... btw FBI is after u now... i am a snitch undercover...haha lol jk
lol all my phones are legit all paid for with all recipts !

+

we dont have FBI in the UK. London we have MI6
Reply

truemuslim
02-04-2008, 08:00 PM
...oh...well then M16 is after u now... oh reeeaally one receipt wit one price but for 7 phones right? that was confusing wasnt it...lol
Reply

qassy!
02-04-2008, 08:02 PM
Originally Posted by truemuslim
...oh...well then M16 is after u now... oh reeeaally one receipt wit one price but for 7 phones right? that was confusing wasnt it...lol
I have 12 recipts for all the phones I have :)
Reply

truemuslim
02-04-2008, 08:09 PM
...fine ur off the hook...for now...
Reply

qassy!
02-04-2008, 08:33 PM
Originally Posted by truemuslim
...fine ur off the hook...for now...
what makes u fink im dogy?
Reply

truemuslim
02-04-2008, 08:34 PM
i dont...lol...lol...lol im actualy LOL LOOOOOOOLLL...
Reply

qassy!
02-04-2008, 08:36 PM
Originally Posted by truemuslim
i dont...lol...lol...lol im actualy LOL LOOOOOOOLLL...
Don't worry I was 15 once:D
!
Reply

truemuslim
02-04-2008, 08:37 PM
...:mmokay:... u kno how much money u can make by sellin those phones u got to random ppl in the alleys $$$$$$$$
Reply

qassy!
02-04-2008, 08:39 PM
Originally Posted by truemuslim
...:mmokay:... u kno how much money u can make by sellin those phones u got to random ppl in the alleys $$$$$$$$

yeahh I know but I dont sell my phones 2 ppl on allies i sell on auction site where u can make more money!

i only buy from the ppl on the street!
Reply

truemuslim
02-04-2008, 09:00 PM
^ lol... but scamming is easier...and funner... especially when u leave crackin up and they got no idea why u is laughin...

yeah i thought so
Reply

qassy!
02-04-2008, 09:02 PM
^ why do you remind me so much of me?!!!

u ever scammed some1?
Reply

truemuslim
02-04-2008, 09:03 PM
^ yep... its soooo fun and funnny... lol i gots my 2 older brothers DNA..lol..
Reply

qassy!
02-04-2008, 09:05 PM
Originally Posted by truemuslim
^ yep... its soooo fun and funnny... lol i gots my 2 older brothers DNA..lol..
lol marshallah!

what sort of scam ? yhh ur bruvas remind me of me when u tlk bout them!
Reply

truemuslim
02-04-2008, 09:08 PM
lol... once my brothers friend came tryna sell him a skateboard for like 50 bucks and i told him he isnt there but he gonna take the board and pay later lol and he stupidly fell for it even tho i was kiddin then he moved and forgot lol... and hmmm... some other things in the past...cant remember all but i remember when i gotta school desk for $2 from my friend just by convincing her it was old and crappy..lol...
Reply

qassy!
02-04-2008, 09:09 PM
Originally Posted by truemuslim
lol... once my brothers friend came tryna sell him a skateboard for like 50 bucks and i told him he isnt there but he gonna take the board and pay later lol and he stupidly fell for it even tho i was kiddin then he moved and forgot lol... and hmmm... some other things in the past...cant remember all but i remember when i gotta school desk for $2 from my friend just by convincing her it was old and crappy..lol...
the baby scams then!
Reply

truemuslim
02-04-2008, 09:16 PM
^ i dont go out much so i cant do nutin BUT my brothers get all the good things cuz they gots a car... my brothers friends was playing on the xbox 360 and he dropped his cellphone and i just took it and lol he also dropped car keys i wud take them and go drivin but my brother said he wanted to do it...he did of course then he went out wit the car and started driving and his friend never relized till waaay after when the other dude snitched on him..lol...he was all floorin the car down the street and all...lool... i was crackin up soooo bad...


wat scams u do?
Reply

jzcasejz
02-04-2008, 09:18 PM
People, back to mobiles now, eh?
Reply

truemuslim
02-04-2008, 09:19 PM
ok...
Reply

chacha_jalebi
02-04-2008, 10:26 PM
threads gone off topic, if you wana buy a new phone buy the new nokia n81, if not then pssssh

:threadclo

if you want it re opened then pm mr blobby:D
Reply

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-14-2010, 07:23 AM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-04-2009, 08:54 PM
  3. Replies: 47
    Last Post: 12-17-2007, 01:29 PM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-02-2006, 03:50 PM

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!