/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Dajjal -The Anti-Christ

Al-Hanbali
12-02-2007, 03:36 PM
:salamext:

Sheikh Salem Al-Amry gives a concise account about an important topic which pertains to one of the Major Signs of the Last Day.

The Prophet (peace be upon him) described the Dajjal in great detail. Through his description we know what the Dajjal will look like, where he will first appear, who will follow him, what he will do once he gets here, and how he will be killed. The Prophet (peace be upon him) said:

"I have told you so much about the Dajjal (Antichrist) that I am afraid you may not understand. The Antichrist is short, hen-toed, woolly-haired, one-eyed, an eye-sightless, and neither protruding nor deep-seated. If you are confused about him, know that your Lord is not one-eyed." (Abu Dawood)

Media Tags are no longer supported

*Sheikh Salim al-Amry is from the United Arab Emirates. He is a Computer Engineer by profession, however has spent a major part of his youth studying under different scholars. He has taken the effort to obtain knowledge of the different sciences of Islam including Aqidah, Usool, Hadeeth, Fiqh, Tafseer, Arabic language and more. His teachers include: Shaikh Ali Khashshan and Shaikh Mahmood 'Atiyyah, who were two of the first students of Shaikh Albani and under both Shaikh Salem Al-Amry studied Aqidah.*

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Camomilla
12-02-2007, 05:11 PM
:w:
thanx for the share, Jazakallah Khair!
May Allah(SWT) protect us from him.
very beneficial video

Camomilla
12-07-2007, 03:26 PM
The brother is very good, I watched his other lectures.
I found 3 other lectures but I couldn't find more...=(
May Allah(SWT) bless him.
does anyone know where to find his lecutre videos, if there are more of them?

czgibson
12-07-2007, 04:04 PM
Greetings,

Interesting stuff. Does this man count as an Islamic scholar?

Peace

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Dr.Trax
12-10-2007, 09:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by czgibson
Greetings,

Interesting stuff. Does this man count as an Islamic scholar?

Peace
Why are you asking this?

nevesirth
12-10-2007, 09:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ibn-Muhammad
:salamext:

Sheikh Salem Al-Amry gives a concise account about an important topic which pertains to one of the Major Signs of the Last Day.

The Prophet (peace be upon him) described the Dajjal in great detail. Through his description we know what the Dajjal will look like, where he will first appear, who will follow him, what he will do once he gets here, and how he will be killed. The Prophet (peace be upon him) said:

"I have told you so much about the Dajjal (Antichrist) that I am afraid you may not understand. The Antichrist is short, hen-toed, woolly-haired, one-eyed, an eye-sightless, and neither protruding nor deep-seated. If you are confused about him, know that your Lord is not one-eyed." (Abu Dawood)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=yi-BHgor6zo

*Sheikh Salim al-Amry is from the United Arab Emirates. He is a Computer Engineer by profession, however has spent a major part of his youth studying under different scholars. He has taken the effort to obtain knowledge of the different sciences of Islam including Aqidah, Usool, Hadeeth, Fiqh, Tafseer, Arabic language and more. His teachers include: Shaikh Ali Khashshan and Shaikh Mahmood 'Atiyyah, who were two of the first students of Shaikh Albani and under both Shaikh Salem Al-Amry studied Aqidah.*
dnt u think there care many pple tht will fit tht description? how else will we identify the dajjal?

Ibn Al Aqwa
12-11-2007, 08:51 AM
^Not so many people are one eyed

you will know he is the dajjal by what fitnah he brings...may Allaah protect us from believing the dajjal is our lord...

Camomilla
12-11-2007, 09:08 AM
And you will kow It Insha Allah, like the
Sheikh said, It is written on his forehead
"kafir"

czgibson
12-11-2007, 06:14 PM
Greetings,
format_quote Originally Posted by Dr.Trax
Why are you asking this?
Hmm... let's see. I suppose I'm mainly asking because I'd like to know if he's an Islamic scholar or not.

Forgive my ignorance, I'm trying to learn.

Peace

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.