/* */

PDA

View Full Version : talking to girl

qassy!
12-02-2007, 07:38 PM
Salam,

Now following my girl freind thread.

So ive been told I cant look or talk to a girl if its not necessary correct ?

So that involves talking to a girl on the phone/email/text correct?

Jazaa Kalah

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Woodrow
12-02-2007, 10:09 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by qassy!
Salam,

Now following my girl freind thread.

So ive been told I cant look or talk to a girl if its not necessary correct ?

So that involves talking to a girl on the phone/email/text correct?

Jazaa Kalah
:w:

A very large extent of if it is right or wrong would depend on the intent and content of the conversation. some conversation is unavoidable and even necessary.

I am reasonably certain that conversation for the purpose of flirtation, seduction, inappropriate interpersonal relationships would be Haram.

I suspect most people can instinctively understand what form of conversation by any means would be haram. If there is any doubt, consult your Iman.

aadil77
12-02-2007, 10:14 PM
:sl:

Same thing bro, you phone a girl or text a girl, she's probly gonna come up to you the next day at college, so only phone/text etc when you need to

qassy!
12-02-2007, 10:17 PM
hrmmm see I dont understand

I was told in the last thread that I should try to avoid because I could marry the girl and if i talk 2 her in any way the relationship could grow stronger ?

So im not ment to speak to her at all ? or I am allowed but with formal conversations?

From what I have heard I cantspeak @ all?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
chosen
12-02-2007, 11:00 PM
girls are the cause of evil in the world...except for the evil caused by boys...lol....take a bit of advice from someone who isnt even muslim...finish your education completely before you even think to ask this question again..girls will do nothing but distract you from doing what you need to do to secure your future

qassy!
12-02-2007, 11:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by chosen
girls are the cause of evil in the world...except for the evil caused by boys...lol....take a bit of advice from someone who isnt even muslim...finish your education completely before you even think to ask this question again..girls will do nothing but distract you from doing what you need to do to secure your future
not the 1s i speak to, anyway back on topic!

I need to know the answers

Jazaa Kalah

qassy!
12-02-2007, 11:15 PM
Ok if you where talking a girl by text or email for example but its about religion is that classed as halah? What I am trying to get at talking to sisters on forums such as this 1 is it halah ? because we dont have 2 its not necessary >?

Woodrow
12-02-2007, 11:56 PM
Ok if you where talking a girl by text or email for example but its about religion is that classed as halah? What I am trying to get at talking to sisters on forums such as this 1 is it halah ? because we dont have 2 its not necessary >?

As long as members abide by the rules of the forum I am quite certain the conversations are halal. We do find occasional posts in which the conversation is straying in the direction of haram and we do delete them and warn the members not to repeat them.

qassy!
12-02-2007, 11:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow

As long as members abide by the rules of the forum I am quite certain the conversations are halal. We do find occasional posts in which the conversation is straying in the direction of haram and we do delete them and warn the members not to repeat them.
Jazaa Kalah Bro

See this is where I get confused,

If i was talking about face 2 face or on the phone about Islam and I followed the same rules as forum it will be classed as haram ?

Umm Hurairah
12-02-2007, 11:59 PM
Asalaamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatu,

The third person when a man and woman are alone is the Shaitan.

You can't talk to women at all unless you have to, even then it should be in the presence of one of her mahrams.

How can you say you won't end up marrying one of them? You don't know the future. Anything can happen in just one second.

On the forums, you can't chat freely with sisters. You can ask them questions/advice but after the needed answers/advice is given, THE END. No farther discussion needed.

qassy!
12-03-2007, 12:02 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Umm Hurairah

The third person when a man and woman are alone is the Shaitan.

You can't talk to women at all unless you have to, even then it should be in the presence of one of her mahrams.

How can you say you won't end up marrying one of them? You don't know the future. Anything can happen in just one second.

On the forums, you can't chat freely with sisters. You can ask them questions/advice but after the needed answers/advice is given, THE END. No farther discussion needed.

right Thanks bruv I sort of understand now..........(repped)

OK for example if I was on the phone to a girl talking about religion following the same rules as the forum it would be classed as haram ?

Woodrow
12-03-2007, 12:07 AM
Jazaa Kalah Bro

See this is where I get confused,

If i was talking about face 2 face or on the phone about Islam and I followed the same rules as forum it will be classed as haram ?
there are variables involved that I can not control and I doubt if anybody else on a forum can either. Much will depend on the reasons, intent and necessity. If you are speaking to a person of the opposite gender, because the person is of the opposite gender, most likely it would be haram. I think it is necessary for you to answer these questions yourself.

1. Can I get the same answers from a brother instead?

2. Why do I want to speak or text this person?

3. Is it probable I will meet this person in person?

4. What are my genuine honest thoughts about the person?

5. What do I desire to accomplish by contact with this person?

Let the answer to those questions help guide you into deciding what is halal. It is also best to contact a local Iman or Scholar, as some things are easier understood in person.

qassy!
12-03-2007, 12:10 AM
there are variables involved that I can not control and I doubt if anybody else on a forum can either. Much will depend on the reasons, intent and necessity. If you are speaking to a person of the opposite gender, because the person is of the opposite gender, most likely it would be haram. I think it is necessary for you to answer these questions yourself.

1. Can I get the same answers from a brother instead?

2. Why do I want to speak or text this person?

3. Is it probable I will meet this person in person?

4. What are my genuine honest thoughts about the person?

5. What do I desire to accomplish by contact with this person?

Let the answer to those questions help guide you into deciding what is halal. It is also best to contact a local Iman or Scholar, as some things are easier understood in person.

Jazaa Kalah Bruv Seriously Jazaa Kalah

Well I cant go and ask the Iman because there gonna ask the things I have done wrong in life and its going to be really embarrassing 2 explain 2 him

so i prefer this forum

Umm Hurairah
12-03-2007, 12:13 AM
right Thanks bruv I sort of understand now..........(repped)

OK for example if I was on the phone to a girl talking about religion following the same rules as the forum it would be classed as haram ?

Right now I'm really busy so Insha Allah will look for a fatwa/hadith/ayah later but I think the main reason for that is cuz when you talk over the phone, you hear their voice and who knows you might you know think their voice is 'sweet/cute' or whatever, which could cause wrong feelings which might lead to haraam things get it?

Trust me, there was this guy who married a sister cuz he liked the way she "walked".

qassy!
12-03-2007, 12:20 AM
cause wrong feelings which might lead to haraam things get it?

Trust me, there was this guy who married a sister cuz he liked the way she "walked".
Jazaa Kalah sis

are you being serious ?+o(

I wish people dont tell me that stuff really makes me sick

yes I get the idea, when on the phone etc etc but that doesnt class texts, sorry it might sound like im looking for an exuse but im not this question bothers me :raging:

Jazaa Kalah

aminahjaan
12-03-2007, 12:25 AM
yeah if it's fer study purposes you can ask them like a question just don't like hang out with them n stuff. that's not right it can lead to wrong doing. My friend has a lot of guy friends she ends up liking each one and it's hard to stay away from keeping it to herself. So she stopped hanging out with them. That's what you should do.

Umm Hurairah
12-03-2007, 12:27 AM
Jazaa Kalah sis

yes I get the idea, when on the phone etc etc but that doesnt class texts, sorry it might sound like im looking for an exuse but im not this question bothers me :raging:

Jazaa Kalah

Waiyaka.

Yes I am serious. I personally don't see anything wrong with it because he approached the sister in a totally halal way.

When you are texting like MSN or Yahoo!, you are the only people chatting right? Like, she e-mails you and only you can read it and vice versa, so everything is PRIVATE.

In other words, it's like talking to a person all alone in a room which is haraam (unless you are her Mahram).

qassy!
12-03-2007, 12:28 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by aminahgorilla
yeah if it's fer study purposes you can ask them like a question just don't like hang out with them n stuff. that's not right it can lead to wrong doing. My friend has a lot of guy friends she ends up liking each one and it's hard to stay away from keeping it to herself. So she stopped hanging out with them. That's what you should do.

Its hard 2 just stop hanging out with them, i mean its part of my everyday life

but im stopping slowly inshallah it will stop altogether

Woodrow
12-03-2007, 12:29 AM
Jazaa Kalah Bruv Seriously Jazaa Kalah

Well I cant go and ask the Iman because there gonna ask the things I have done wrong in life and its going to be really embarrassing 2 explain 2 him

so i prefer this forum

I can understand why you prefer to ask some questions on a forum. But, remember, a forum is best used to supplement what you already know and not as a source to solve problems.

Use what you learn on forums with caution and seek as much validation as possible from knowledgeable people you personally know. It is difficult for you to know if those reply on a forum actually understand fully what you ask.

Imams are human, you need never tell or expose anything you know is best to be kept to yourself.

Here since we need to speak in generalities rather that specific events, it is best you seek out all sources available for the answers of your questions and always rember, it is your duty to learn and seek answers to all questions. Many of your questions will be answered by learning as much as possible from the Qur'an. It is also advisable to begin reading hadith, however I would suggest you have a scholar to assist you when reading hadith and do not try to interpret without have some knowledge of hadith science.

Here the only general answer we can give is that it is haram to engage in unnecessary conversation with a member of the opposite gender.

qassy!
12-03-2007, 12:31 AM

Waiyaka.

When you are texting like MSN or Yahoo!, you are the only people chatting right? Like, she e-mails you and only you can read it and vice versa, so everything is PRIVATE.

In other words, it's like talking to a person all alone in a room which is haraam (unless you are her Mahram).
Jazaa Kalah im finally getting answers!!!! jaza kalah serious

Ok

How about this, (sorry if i am anoying)

group of freinds sit down for studying purposes? (mixture of boys and girls) - i think its haram yes?

I understand now jazaa kalah

Also can you please exmplain what Mahram is

jaza kalah

qassy!
12-03-2007, 12:32 AM

I can understand why you prefer to ask some questions on a forum. But, remember, a forum is best used to supplement what you already know and not as a source to solve problems.

Use what you learn on forums with caution and seek as much validation as possible from knowledgeable people you personally know. It is difficult for you to know if those reply on a forum actually understand fully what you ask.

Imams are human, you need never tell or expose anything you know is best to be kept to yourself.

Here since we need to speak in generalities rather that specific events, it is best you seek out all sources available for the answers of your questions and always rember, it is your duty to learn and seek answers to all questions. Many of your questions will be answered by learning as much as possible from the Qur'an. It is also advisable to begin reading hadith, however I would suggest you have a scholar to assist you when reading hadith and do not try to interpret without have some knowledge of hadith science.

Here the only general answer we can give is that it is haram to engage in unnecessary conversation with a member of the opposite gender.

jazaa kalah

What do you mean by scholar?

Woodrow
12-03-2007, 12:35 AM

Ok

group of freinds sit down for studying purposes? (mixture of boys and girls) - i think its haram yes?

jaza kalah

A mahram is a person that there would normally never be any possibility or desire to marry. For example:Grand Father, Father, Brother, Son

Umm Hurairah
12-03-2007, 12:37 AM

Ok

jaza kalah

Waiyaka.

I don't know exactly, cuz I'm not a Mufti but like I think it would be allowed if you REALLY need to be in this meeting.

But you can't look the opposite gender in the eye, you can't talk with females unless you're asking a question, NEVER agree to meet privately even if it's for studying purposes, and leave as soon as you have your answers.

You should ask a Mufti/scholar Insha Allah.

You can ask here Insha Allah: www.shariahboard.org www.muftisays.org, or www.askimam.org.

A Mahram is someone you can't get married to like your brother/son/grandfather/father etc.

qassy!
12-03-2007, 12:41 AM
Jazaa Kalah

hrm........i have alot of changing to do

jazaa kalah really helpful

Woodrow
12-03-2007, 12:49 AM
Jazaa Kalah sis

Jazaa Kalah

texting a girl is identical to writing her a letter, only faster. Caution must be taken that it is genuine need and there is no other method available.

Text the same message to her Brother, Father and grandfather.

If you get a funny feeling in your stomach at the thought of that, you may want to avoid texting the girl.

Nabooly
12-03-2007, 01:01 AM
Id go ahead and say speak to them, but only casual conversations. Nothing too personal. I think you yourself can define what is too personal ;)

qassy!
12-03-2007, 01:27 AM

Text the same message to her Brother, Father and grandfather.

If you get a funny feeling in your stomach at the thought of that, you may want to avoid texting the girl.
lol? why would i get a funny fealing?

Nabooly
12-03-2007, 01:36 AM
Lol i have that same question. Unless you never talk to girls and always think bad thoughts when talking/texting one, id say go ahead and text them.

Woodrow
12-03-2007, 01:37 AM

If you are texting something inappropriate, you would not want either of them to see it, so that is why I say if it gives you a funny feeling, it is probably best not to text it to the girl either.

qassy!
12-03-2007, 01:43 AM

If you are texting something inappropriate, you would not want either of them to see it, so that is why I say if it gives you a funny feeling, it is probably best not to text it to the girl either.
Honsitly I dont care what there bother/dad thinks they should keep there girls under control which there not. And im not scared of them

Anyway I understand now
Jazaa Kalah

جوري
12-03-2007, 01:59 AM
I think you have missed the pt.that Br.woodrow was making-- which has nothing to do with 'control/decorum' more to do with don't write anything outside of the confines of what you'd write to the father of the brother of this individual you are texting.. as an example.. this is a simulation of would be text or IM and not intended for use and may not reflect the opinion of the LI family

Qassy: sister khadija, did you finish the assignment we had for calculus n-m+1)x(n-m+2)x...xn
Khadija: You know, I am having a bit of a difficulty and might consult my uncle, will get back to you and we'll compare notes insha'Allah

you: Jazaki Allah khyran :w:
khadija: :w: wr wb

see you could possible have this same convo with her dad or smart uncle, as opposed to

you: khadijah, you have been running through my mind, love your full lips and your dark eyes, and how you bat your eyelash when I look at you, I wish I could trace your brows ...
khadija: why qassy, I didn't know you felt that way *blushes* tell me more, so the devil will play it back in my ears while I brush my teeth tonight...

you get my drift?

I don't think her father or your father can control either of you.. this is about self-control... it is easy to take that nice rosy voluptuous road and rather difficult to refrain.. hence the path to hell is paved with delicious things while the one in heaven is difficult..
the choice however, is yours..

May we all remain on the path of the righteous insha'Allah

qassy!
12-03-2007, 02:14 AM
Yes sister I understand sorry I ask alot of questions imesn not talkin to girls is Verny hard for me because there so invloved in my life the namazis I done talk to at college just say Salam that's it because thyy respect them selves
I'm dealing with it slowlly
Jazsa kalah

Isambard
12-03-2007, 02:31 AM
Interesting thread. Just also wanted to mention I met my current gf on a discussion board much like this one...lol :D

aminahjaan
12-03-2007, 02:32 AM
well, it'll happen gradually, not overnight you know? Because lets say hypothetically that my teeth are yellow, I wanna get them white, I have to keep brushing to get them white. Same concept, so in this case, keep brushing and they'll be pretty :)

qassy!
12-03-2007, 02:35 AM
well, it'll happen gradually, not overnight you know? Because lets say hypothetically that my teeth are yellow, I wanna get them white, I have to keep brushing to get them white. Same concept, so in this case, keep brushing and they'll be pretty :)
Salam

I know but it will be berry hard to stop talking I wish people understood

Woodrow
12-03-2007, 02:44 AM
Salam

I know but it will be berry hard to stop talking I wish people understood
It is not necessary all about stopping the talking and texting, it is more about learning proper respect for the opposite gender.

It is about learning to appreciate members of the opposite gender with no needs or desires and to understand the value of limits.

It is difficult at a young age and seems almost impossible. Yet, to understand the value of mutual respect and to keep in full control of limits is one of the greatest gifts you can share with a person.

qassy!
12-03-2007, 02:53 AM
It is not necessary all about stopping the talking and texting, it is more about learning proper respect for the opposite gender.

It is about learning to appreciate members of the opposite gender with no needs or desires and to understand the value of limits.

It is difficult at a young age and seems almost impossible. Yet, to understand the value of mutual respect and to keep in full control of limits is one of the greatest gifts you can share with a person.
Yes I think i understand what your saying but when the girls have no respect for there body (and if u know what I mean you will know Muslim
girl are the worst

I am trying n inshallah I will be good inshallah the distractions will go away

Yeah so if they have no respect for there body it make things hard I mean today someone called me and I tried to be normal but it does not work out

Woodrow
12-03-2007, 03:17 AM
Yes I think i understand what your saying but when the girls have no respect for there body (and if u know what I mean you will know Muslim
girl are the worst

I am trying n inshallah I will be good inshallah the distractions will go away

Yeah so if they have no respect for there body it make things hard I mean today someone called me and I tried to be normal but it does not work out

It makes no sense to be involved with a girl you would not marry and if you love and want to marry a girl it makes no sense to participate in any sinful activity with her.

Like most harmful things it is very addictive and very difficult to change your habits about. Habits are the result of immaturity. The only help is maturity and maturity comes through following Allaah(swt)

qassy!
12-03-2007, 12:18 PM

It makes no sense to be involved with a girl you would not marry and if you love and want to marry a girl it makes no sense to participate in any sinful activity with her.

Like most harmful things it is very addictive and very difficult to change your habits about. Habits are the result of immaturity. The only help is maturity and maturity comes through following Allaah(swt)
Yes brother I understand but i live in London, i got to college in London, and its just a different atmosphere to other places in the United Kingdom, i mean girls want b/f, they talk 2 u even if u dont want them 2, girls here have more male freinds then female etc etc i know its wrong and im stopping and it will be finished ishallah

Woodrow
12-03-2007, 12:41 PM

I won't claim to have much knowledge about the universities in London, as I never attended one there. How ever, I attended several Universities around the world and I found that there are girls like that in all of them. the truth is it takes two people. You can not have girls like that without there being boys like that. It takes both in order for either to be.

Early habits are very difficult to get rid of. During our younger years we make the mistake of thinking that pleasure is happiness. Ambrose Briece once wrote:
"A debauchee is a man who engaged in the pursuit of happiness so well, he had the misfortune of overtaking it."

What that all means is that when we place pleasure as our goal we loose our perspective of happiness and we will choose pleasure over happiness. Pleasure is very temporary and our young age pleasures have a bad tendency to turn against us in just a very short number of years. what you see as pleasure today are going to be the source of great pain and distress by the time you reach 30 years old. It is indeed a pain full burden to look at the destroyed lives of young woman, then realize you are part of the tool of destruction that ruined their lives.

qassy!
12-03-2007, 01:04 PM

I won't claim to have much knowledge about the universities in London, as I never attended one there. How ever, I attended several Universities around the world and I found that there are girls like that in all of them. the truth is it takes two people. You can not have girls like that without there being boys like that. It takes both in order for either to be.

Early habits are very difficult to get rid of. During our younger years we make the mistake of thinking that pleasure is happiness. Ambrose Briece once wrote:
"A debauchee is a man who engaged in the pursuit of happiness so well, he had the misfortune of overtaking it."

What that all means is that when we place pleasure as our goal we loose our perspective of happiness and we will choose pleasure over happiness. Pleasure is very temporary and our young age pleasures have a bad tendency to turn against us in just a very short number of years. what you see as pleasure today are going to be the source of great pain and distress by the time you reach 30 years old. It is indeed a pain full burden to look at the destroyed lives of young woman, then realize you are part of the tool of destruction that ruined their lives.

Salam bro

I see what your saying the uni part i tend to disagree our college took us 2 luton uni ( away from london) and the girls are marshallahf diffrent all where hijabs etc etc

and one of the girls asked us, how are the girls in London? I went on eid and i was shocked they have no respect for them selves.

also

You say its painful 2 see a girls life destructed in 30 years? correct? ad to found out i was involved in ruining? her life? correct?

------
12-06-2007, 12:56 PM
:salamext:

What u on about qassy! bro?

teen-omar
12-06-2007, 01:58 PM
sallam
i got one question
i'm almost in the same situation as qassy, and i know how hard it is to stop talking to other girls, especially since i am also trying to change into the right path. but i have one question though: would it be allowed for me to tell one of the muslims sisters to cover up her hair, when for example the headscarve has moved on her head, and hair can be seen from her head?? or shall i just wait for someb other sister to say it to her
wassalam

------
12-06-2007, 02:03 PM

I think (although I'm no scholar so don't take my word on this) you are allowed to talk to her and tell her, as it is for religious purposes.

teen-omar
12-06-2007, 02:06 PM
hmmmm..... ok let's see what the other people say, cuz i don't want to be doing something wrong

Umm Hurairah
12-06-2007, 02:28 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by teen-omar
sallam
i got one question
i'm almost in the same situation as qassy, and i know how hard it is to stop talking to other girls, especially since i am also trying to change into the right path. but i have one question though: would it be allowed for me to tell one of the muslims sisters to cover up her hair, when for example the headscarve has moved on her head, and hair can be seen from her head?? or shall i just wait for someb other sister to say it to her
wassalam
Waalaikumusalaam Waramatullahi Wabarakatu,

You can talk to her about it as long as you keep your gaze lowered and throughout the whole conversation make sure one of her Mahrams is present Insha Allah.

It would be better if your sister did it but that doesn't mean you can't do it Allahu 3lim.

teen-omar
12-06-2007, 02:32 PM
n wat if she doesnt have a mahram present??
but i also cant wait for very long fir a sister to tell her that her hair is uncovered, cuz in the mean time people will be able to look at her hair without her noticing it.
so i'm just being a bit protective inshallah

Umm Hurairah
12-06-2007, 02:42 PM
n wat if she doesnt have a mahram present??
but i also cant wait for very long fir a sister to tell her that her hair is uncovered, cuz in the mean time people will be able to look at her hair without her noticing it.
so i'm just being a bit protective inshallah
Asalaamualaikum Waramatullahi Wabarakatu,

Then I'm pretty sure you won't be allowed to talk to her according to Islam.

Masha Allah your intentions are good so why don't you get your sister/mother/friend's sister to do it? It might delay it a day or two but at least you won't be committing any sin.

teen-omar
12-06-2007, 02:46 PM
i don't think u get what i mean 100%
what i'm saying is that the sister does wear hijab properly, but sometimes it happens by accident that the hijab is moving and some of her hair is uncovered. and i can't get my mother/sister or friends to tell her that, because i am in school, and if i would be telling one of my friends to tell her that even though he is a boy, than wouldnt it be haram for her to talk to him??
and i also can't say it to other girls, because it would be haram for me to do so right?

Umm Hurairah
12-06-2007, 02:48 PM
i don't think u get what i mean 100%
what i'm saying is that the sister does wear hijab properly, but sometimes it happens by accident that the hijab is moving and some of her hair is uncovered. and i can't get my mother/sister or friends to tell her that, because i am in school, and if i would be telling one of my friends to tell her that even though he is a boy, than wouldnt it be haram for her to talk to him??
and i also can't say it to other girls, because it would be haram for me to do so right?

Oh okay now I understand...I can't tell you what to do as I'm not a Mufti. You should ask your Imam if possible or you can ask scholars on the net.

Woodrow
12-06-2007, 02:50 PM

Then I'm pretty sure you won't be allowed to talk to her according to Islam.

Masha Allah your intentions are good so why don't you get your sister/mother/friend's sister to do it? It might delay it a day or two but at least you won't be committing any sin.

I believe what Br. Teen-Omar is speaking of is what if he sees a Sister and for some reason her Hijab became dislodged and her hair can be seen, but she is not aware of it. Could he speak to her and point it out or should he just leave her walking around not knowing her hair is exposed?

teen-omar
12-06-2007, 02:54 PM
exactly woodrow, that's what i mean
i myself am not too sure about it, so that's why i'm askin for advice

Al-Zaara
12-06-2007, 02:58 PM
Could he speak to her and point it out or should he just leave her walking around not knowing her hair is exposed?
Selam aleykum, brother omar,

Of course you gotta point it out if no one else has done it already! She might not notice it until she's at home and that's embarrassing I tell you! Do it just as you pass by and say it politely, no need to discuss it further. There's no haram in that, it would be ridicilous.

------
12-06-2007, 02:59 PM

Plus the talking is for an Islamic purpose.

teen-omar
12-06-2007, 03:02 PM
o ok than allhamdullah
thanks for the help brothers and especially sisters
wassalam

qassy!
12-06-2007, 06:06 PM
sallam
i got one question
wassalam

Salam Bruv!

Bruv just dont talk 2 girls full stop. Its easier try not to make no contact or start convo then they find you rude and blank you. (Makes like easier)

+ your girl freinds just try not to talk 2 them i know its sooooo hard :'(

Salam

aminahjaan
12-09-2007, 11:13 PM
normal ? hahahaha. dude just try to cut the convos short an sweet, like

"Hello?"
"ay boiii wassup?"

"The sky, yo my moms calling me peace"
ahahhahaah

and if that doesn't push them off then go, uhh I have to say, I respect you and thats why I really can't talk to you like that. I'm putting God as my first priority, So I'd appreciate it if we didnt hang out, I mean we can still say hi and stuff but you know don't have time for all that fancy stuff

qassy!
12-11-2007, 01:12 AM
normal ? hahahaha. dude just try to cut the convos short an sweet, like

"Hello?"
"ay boiii wassup?"

"The sky, yo my moms calling me peace"
ahahhahaah

and if that doesn't push them off then go, uhh I have to say, I respect you and thats why I really can't talk to you like that. I'm putting God as my first priority, So I'd appreciate it if we didnt hang out, I mean we can still say hi and stuff but you know don't have time for all that fancy stuff
I know ive explained 2 my girl freind I cant carry on any more. She was so hacked off.

I mean bruv i know what you saying but its really diffcult I go 2 college in london, etc etc

BUT i am trying my best serious

When I hang out wiv mates i dont sit next 2 girls anymore (I try not 2)

and I dont walk home with any of them (I try not 2)

and when I play cricket none of them come and watch me because I dont tell them I have matches :peace:

------
12-11-2007, 10:19 AM

I know ive explained 2 my girl freind I cant carry on any more. She was so hacked off.
Lol Subhaan Allaah, at least you did the right thing.

rozeena
12-11-2007, 11:00 AM
Salam Bruv!

Bruv just dont talk 2 girls full stop. Its easier try not to make no contact or start convo then they find you rude and blank you. (Makes like easier)

Salam
lol yeh dat is soooooooooooooooooo true if u dnt wnt da oposite gender 2 talk 2 u den best 2 ignore em den dey shud get da message dt u dnt wana knw em n nt botha u again.lol n it wrks aswell try it !

------
12-11-2007, 11:04 AM

Apart from the fact if they keep pestering you lol

noorahmad
12-18-2007, 06:14 AM
assalam walaikum
somethin bothering me, how to marry a gal if u've neva talked to her b4??? can one just based himself on what ppl knws and talk about the sis???

Umm Hurairah
12-18-2007, 01:04 PM

It would depend on who talks about her. Like your sister knows her and she tells you that this girl is a good girl and that maybe she DA ONE for you, then you could go to her parents with yours.

It all really depends on who is talking about her. If it's someone you trust, like a family member then you should take their advice.

Oh and you can talk to her as long as there is a third person present Insha Allah.

true believer
12-23-2007, 03:52 PM
u can but its disliked and will only tempt u.

qassy!
12-25-2007, 02:27 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by true believer
u can but its disliked and will only tempt u.
Sorry Sister?

Ali.
12-25-2007, 07:52 PM
Sorry Sister?
I think she means that it'll tempt you do do some haram things with the person after a while, which usually it does.

al_islam
12-25-2007, 07:54 PM
'A woman is like a scorpion whose grip is sweet'

BlackMamba
12-25-2007, 08:05 PM
Statistically if you date before marriage, then it is more likely that your marriage will end in divorce. so dont think that if you cant date then you are doomed to have a bad marriage cuz its the other way around. And if you just talk to a girl and it is because your interested and your looking to get married then it is ok. But unnecessarily talking is not good to do.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.