/* */

PDA

View Full Version : advice plz

AnonymousPoster
12-02-2007, 09:26 PM
Salam all ,jst abit of advice plz if a husband and wife have a argument and in a moment of anger the husband swore on the quran 2 times not 2 b intiment wit his wife what should he do if he later regreted it? thnxs all

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
qassy!
12-02-2007, 11:01 PM
The obvious pray for forgiveness

Umm Hurairah
12-03-2007, 12:21 AM
Asalaamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatu,

Sis/Bro you need to ask a scholar/Mufti.

You can ask here Insha Allah.

www.shariahboard.org

www.muftisays.com

www.askimam.orn

Grace Seeker
12-03-2007, 04:43 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by qassy!
The obvious pray for forgiveness
Exactly.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Dawud_uk
12-04-2007, 11:02 AM
assalaamu alaykum,

i understand swearing by anything other than Allah is not valid anyway?

assalaamu alaykum,
Abu Abdullah

Bint Haneef
12-04-2007, 11:09 AM
Yeah, swearing by other than Allaah is not allowed. I think the atonement should be for the swearing first in fact. Hence what he said is not valid. And next time advise him to think thrice before saying something, because these issues are not for play.

Angelzz
12-04-2007, 12:24 PM
A reminder to us all inshaAllah

Invocation for anger

A'oothu billaahi minash-shaytaanir-rajeem

I seek refuge in Allah from satan the outcast.

Invocation for fear of shirk

Allaahumma 'innee 'a'oothu bika 'an 'ushrika bika wa 'anaa 'a'lamu, wa 'astaghfiruka limaa laa 'a'lamu.

O Allah, I seek refuge in You lest i associate anything with You knowingly, and I ask Your forgiveness for what I know not.

Source
Fortress of the Muslim
Complied by Sa'id bin Wahf Al- Qahtani

islamirama
12-04-2007, 03:04 PM
It is haraam to swear by anything other than Allaah.Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Whoever swears an oath then let him swear by Allaah or else keep silent.” Agreed upon. And he said: “Whoever swears an oath, let him not swear by anything other than Allaah. Narrated by al-Nasaa’i. And he said: “Whoever swears an oath by anything other than Allaah has committed shirk.”

www.islamqa.com

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.