/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Telekinesis

Hashir21
09-22-2005, 12:01 AM
Is telekinesis real? I mean i heard of people who can move objects with their mind. I read about it and it says that they use their mind. Is that like magic? I think it is not because you are using your mind and not saying some chant. Is telekinesis haraam?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Shadow
09-22-2005, 12:10 AM
:sl:

ive heard about telekinesis as well
ive heard about physhic abilities
ive heard about telepathic connections
ive heard about 6th sense
ive heard about levitation
although ive never seen any real scientific fact stating that any of it is real so in my mind i dont really know if its real not not but i just like watching people with supposedly super powers (such as Uri Geller)
although i dont believe in them because ive never seen any telekinesis with my own eyes right in front of me on broad daylight(on a slightly cool and cloudy day)
so in conclusion i just wanna say tht u shudnt believe everything u watch on tv:)

Ibn Abi Ahmed
09-22-2005, 12:14 AM

Many magic tricks are illusions performed with the help of Jinn and/or shayateen.

http://63.175.194.25/index.php?ln=en...QR=21124&dgn=4

http://63.175.194.25/index.php?ln=en...QR=12631&dgn=4

http://63.175.194.25/index.php?ln=en...QR=13941&dgn=4

http://63.175.194.25/index.php?ln=en...QR=12918&dgn=4

http://63.175.194.25/index.php?ln=en...&QR=9432&dgn=4

http://63.175.194.25/index.php?ln=en...QR=11290&dgn=4

Inshallah all of that shud answer all of your questions.

:w:

Hashir21
09-22-2005, 12:18 AM
they say that they gather up energy by their mind and release it to move a physical object.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Shadow
09-22-2005, 12:23 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hashir21
they say that they gather up energy by their mind and release it to move a physical object.

i once tried tht and i got a head ache and my brain turned red and u could see my veins:p
so these days i use my hands to move objects instead of my head
(try it yourself i gurantee to u tht it is much easier;))
:)
peace

Mainul_Islam
09-22-2005, 07:08 PM

i dont believe telekinesis to be real...

but if such things did happen without being a fraud (i.e. strings pulling objects), then i believe it is the work of jinns

Muezzin
09-22-2005, 07:13 PM
All the 'magic' you see on TV is just trickery. Smoke and mirrors. Entertaining, but obviously fake. Just like pro-wrestling. :D

format_quote Originally Posted by Hashir21
I once tried to do that, but the energy was released between my buttocks. :)

ChasingRainbows
09-22-2005, 10:07 PM
Salam Alaikum,

6th sense I believe is called ESP extra sensory perception (when you feel something will happen and then it happens for e.g. that is esp) and it is real some people have it. I don't know about telekenesis it sounds freaky and if I saw it in real life I would think it was magic too.

Muezzin
09-23-2005, 05:52 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ChasingRainbows
Salam Alaikum,

6th sense I believe is called ESP extra sensory perception (when you feel something will happen and then it happens for e.g. that is esp) and it is real some people have it.
That's pretty cool. I heard government agencies use ESP-sensitive people as psychic spies.

Although for the record, the real sixth sense is balance. Seriously. There's the five main ones: touch, taste, sight, smell and hearing, but the one everone forgets balance. :)

I don't know about telekenesis it sounds freaky and if I saw it in real life I would think it was magic too.
'Magic' as in an illusion, or 'magic' as in black magic?

Shadow
09-23-2005, 08:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muezzin
That's pretty cool. I heard government agencies use ESP-sensitive people as psychic spies.
hehe psychic spies eh?
imagine their last moments on their job right before they get fired by the government

psychic dude:oh i see a prediction.....its getting closer and closer.....it feels as if its just gonna come thru the door
(boss walks in)
boss:ur fired dude
psychic dude:NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
boss:u shud have known from before
psychic dude:well i kinda got a few clues
boss:really?like wht?
psychic dude:like im psychic right?
boss:i dont see the relevence here
psychic dude:never mind dude im outta here, i might get more money as foot smeller
boss:cool with me, hey lets go for lunch
psychic dude:somehow i knew u were gonna say tht

THE END OF MY OFF TOPIC CONVERSATION
bak to topic

well personally i think its all phoney because if telekinesis was real then right now i wud be typing with my mind not my fingers

Muezzin
09-23-2005, 09:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Gandalf
well personally i think its all phoney because if telekinesis was real then right now i wud be typing with my mind not my fingers
You still are typing with your mind.

Through your fingers.

Zuko
09-23-2005, 09:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ChasingRainbows
Salam Alaikum,

6th sense I believe is called ESP extra sensory perception (when you feel something will happen and then it happens for e.g. that is esp) and it is real some people have it. I don't know about telekenesis it sounds freaky and if I saw it in real life I would think it was magic too.
:omg:
"Its like I have ESPN or something..."

Muezzin
09-23-2005, 09:59 PM
Isn't ESPN a sports channel or something? :p

Zuko
09-23-2005, 10:01 PM
Yup, I heard that somewhere, but don't know who said it... Most likely a blonde....

Muezzin
09-23-2005, 10:02 PM
You don't need ESP to know this thread is going off-topic.

Largely owing to myself. :)

Hashim_507
09-23-2005, 10:28 PM
:) yeah ok

Shadow
09-25-2005, 09:53 PM

i found a very weird site(from google search ofcourse;))
http://www.crystalinks.com/psychokinesis.html
^it sez tht everyone has telekinesis

Muezzin
09-26-2005, 12:47 PM
An essential tip for all would-be telekinetics: There is no spoon

Samee
09-27-2005, 12:51 AM
Haha, he meant ESP :)

Zuko
09-27-2005, 11:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Samiullah
Haha, he meant ESP :)
SHE!!!!!!!!! :mad: :p

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!