/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Israel Murders 32 Palestinians and kidnapped hundreds

islamirama
12-03-2007, 04:58 PM
Israel Murders 32 Palestinians and kidnapped hundreds in November

Israeli War Crimes

GAZA, (PIC)-- The Israeli Occupation Forces "IOF" troops killed last November 32 Palestinians including two children during air raids, incursions or assassinations, thus increasing the number of Palestinians killed since the beginning of this year to 348 victims.

According to a statistical report issued by the Quds Press, the number of Palestinians killed during Israeli military escalations against the Gaza Strip has risen to 30 victims; whereas two were killed in the West Bank.

Another statistical report prepared by the international solidarity foundation for human rights said that the IOF troops escalated their kidnapping campaign against Palestinians last November, where they abducted more than 600 Palestinian citizens, including a number of MPs and members of municipal councils.

The Israeli kidnapping campaigns included more than 38 children and six women, in addition to more than 200 Palestinian workers at the pretext of entering the Palestinian lands occupied in 1948 without permits.

The foundation called on the IOA to be serious in dealing with the issue of Palestinian prisoners and to release immediately thousands of prisoners rather than releasing dozens in an attempt to embellish its image before the world.

It also called on the IOA to stop immediately its policy of daily arrests against the Palestinian people and to release hundreds of patients, women and children imprisoned in its jails.

The foundation called on the international community and organizations concerned with human rights and prisoners to shoulder their responsibilities in this regard and to pressure Israel to respect the conventions and treaties on the protection of civilians under occupation.

Israelis Kill Innocent Palestinian family

http://www.youtube.com/v/4YmMphJo9a8&rel=1

Israel thanks the U,S. for the billions of American tax money to carry on the 60 year long ethnic cleansing and holocaust against the Christians and Muslims of Palestine.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Joe98
12-06-2007, 06:45 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by al-muslimah;
they should do more Martyrdom operations inshallah.
What is a martyrdom operation?????

-

Hashim_507
12-06-2007, 07:01 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by al-muslimah
Those monkeys and pigs!May Alllah's curse be on them! Wallahi they should do more Martyrdom operations inshallah. May Allah help Hamas and the other palestinian muslims suffering.May Allah direct his forces against them and their allies.Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen.
Ameeen!!

crayon
12-06-2007, 03:58 PM
And they call us the terrorists.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
SATalha
12-06-2007, 04:32 PM
May Allah grant them Jannah. Yet again we are seeing the cycle of bloodshed being escalated by the Isrealis. Inshallah with the Allahs's guidence Hamas will stablaise Gaza and continue their Dawa work, bringing back Islam to the Holy Land and the sanctity of the Al-Quds will be bought back Inshallah.

Jayda
12-06-2007, 04:37 PM
may God grant them peace

MTAFFI
12-06-2007, 04:56 PM
you know, I know this will cause conflict but because of recent comments by Hamas I have to do it. Hamas has publicly statement on many occasions that it will not cease attacking Israel. In the Hamas attacks on Israel they do not distinguish between soldiers or women or children. Now Hamas has been largely confined to this particular area of Palestine, why should the Israelis not attack them? Why should they not invade and kill everyone who opposes them or wishes to launch mortar attacks against them?

I do feel bad for the Palestinians and I do wish them to have their own state separate from Israel, but it shouldnt be forgotten that there is a war going on and there is aggression being made constantly on both sides. There are going to be civilians, women and children killed, it is just a fact in war, a sad fact, but still a fact. I mourn for these people who are kidnapped and killed but at the same time how is Israel supposed to know the difference between citizen and soldier? Drastic times call for drastic measures.

cihad
12-06-2007, 05:02 PM
how boring.. how many times has stuff like this happened- get the point the israelis don't give a .... about palestinians

cihad
12-06-2007, 05:04 PM
All this talking and complaining is not gonna help what they need is physical assistance -and of course divine intervention

doodlebug
12-06-2007, 05:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by islamirama
Israel Murders 32 Palestinians and kidnapped hundreds in November

Israeli War Crimes

GAZA, (PIC)-- The Israeli Occupation Forces "IOF" troops killed last November 32 Palestinians including two children during air raids, incursions or assassinations, thus increasing the number of Palestinians killed since the beginning of this year to 348 victims.

According to a statistical report issued by the Quds Press, the number of Palestinians killed during Israeli military escalations against the Gaza Strip has risen to 30 victims; whereas two were killed in the West Bank.

Another statistical report prepared by the international solidarity foundation for human rights said that the IOF troops escalated their kidnapping campaign against Palestinians last November, where they abducted more than 600 Palestinian citizens, including a number of MPs and members of municipal councils.

The Israeli kidnapping campaigns included more than 38 children and six women, in addition to more than 200 Palestinian workers at the pretext of entering the Palestinian lands occupied in 1948 without permits.

The foundation called on the IOA to be serious in dealing with the issue of Palestinian prisoners and to release immediately thousands of prisoners rather than releasing dozens in an attempt to embellish its image before the world.

It also called on the IOA to stop immediately its policy of daily arrests against the Palestinian people and to release hundreds of patients, women and children imprisoned in its jails.

The foundation called on the international community and organizations concerned with human rights and prisoners to shoulder their responsibilities in this regard and to pressure Israel to respect the conventions and treaties on the protection of civilians under occupation.

Israelis Kill Innocent Palestinian family

http://www.youtube.com/v/4YmMphJo9a8&rel=1

Israel thanks the U,S. for the billions of American tax money to carry on the 60 year long ethnic cleansing and holocaust against the Christians and Muslims of Palestine.

Do you have a link to that article?

islamirama
12-06-2007, 05:28 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by MTAFFI
you know, I know this will cause conflict but because of recent comments by Hamas I have to do it. Hamas has publicly statement on many occasions that it will not cease attacking Israel. In the Hamas attacks on Israel they do not distinguish between soldiers or women or children. Now Hamas has been largely confined to this particular area of Palestine, why should the Israelis not attack them? Why should they not invade and kill everyone who opposes them or wishes to launch mortar attacks against them?
Israeli and Palestinian Children Killed Since September 29, 2000

119 Israeli children have been killed by Palestinians and 971 Palestinian children have been killed by Israelis since September 29, 2000. (View Source)

1,027 Israelis and at least 4,345 Palestinians have been killed since September 29, 2000. (View Source)

7,633 Israelis and 31,531 Palestinians have been injured since September 29, 2000. (View Source)

The U.S. gives more than $7,023,288 per day to the Israeli government and military and gives no money to the Palestinians. (View Source)

Israel has been targeted by at least 65 UN resolutions and the Palestinians have been targeted bynone. (View Source)

1 Israeli is being held prisoner by Palestinians, while 10,756 Palestinians are currently imprisoned by Israel. (View Source)

The Israeli unemployment rate is 9%, while the Palestinian unemployment is estimated at 40%. (View Source)

Israel currently has 223 Jewish-only settlements and ‘outposts’ built on confiscated Palestinian land. Palestinians do not have any settlements on Israeli land. (View Source)

Who is a terrorist and who is a victim here? Who supports terrorists and who doesn't?

To know more, visit http://www.ifamericansknew.org/index.html

Don't millions of Palestinian refuges deserve a land?

Jimmy Carter, “Palestine Peace Not Apartheid”

format_quote Originally Posted by doodlebug
Do you have a link to that article?
I"ll see if i can find it.

MTAFFI
12-06-2007, 05:38 PM
Israeli terrorists have been killing men, women and children for 60yrs. They not only been killing them but committing massacre on large scale. Remember the refuge camps sharon massacred? There is no israeli group of extremists, the whole state is a state of terrorism. So why should Palestinians not fight back by any means for their very survival. Regardless of what you or others says. This war will not end till israel ends and till palestinians can live in peace again and millions of refuge can return home.

here's a very good site for you and your american buddies who watch zionist owned media and fall for their lies.

http://www.ifamericansknew.org/index.html

Just look at the reality, don't have to be a genius to figure out whats going on here....

I dont disagree that the Israelis have committed major injustice against the Palestinians, however I also dont deny that the Palestinians have committed injustice against Israel. I dont supoprt Israel's aggression in many cases but against Hamas I do. I also realize that Israel is slowly taking all the land in the area and this is what I wish the Palestinians would realize, the more they fight the more they lose, if they would just try for peace they may be able to get much of that land back

Edit: By the way if the continue to fight, given the trend you show, what do you think stage five will look like?

Cognescenti
12-06-2007, 05:44 PM
Just look at the reality, don't have to be a genius to figure out whats going on here....

Here is how you fix that problem. Don't start a war unless you can reasonably expect to win.

islamirama
12-06-2007, 06:02 PM

Edit: By the way if the continue to fight, given the trend you show, what do you think stage five will look like?
What do you think israel wants? they whole plan from get-go was to take over all of palestine and kill the locals and expell them. They won't stop and for 60yrs they have done everything they can to get rid of the locals. Read the jimmy carter link i posted, it shows the kind of shady "peace" plans they purpose to the Palestinians. They don't want peace. Stage 5 will be inshallah wake up call for Muslims and end for Israel.

format_quote Originally Posted by Cognescenti
Here is how you fix that problem. Don't start a war unless you can reasonably expect to win.
The war was started by zionists to get more land. Do some research and you'll find the evidence.

wilberhum
12-06-2007, 06:05 PM
I dont disagree that the Israelis have committed major injustice against the Palestinians, however I also dont deny that the Palestinians have committed injustice against Israel. I dont supoprt Israel's aggression in many cases but against Hamas I do. I also realize that Israel is slowly taking all the land in the area and this is what I wish the Palestinians would realize, the more they fight the more they lose, if they would just try for peace they may be able to get much of that land back

It is good to see that some others, even if we are a small minority, realize that there are two sides to every coin.

sudais1
12-07-2007, 01:13 AM
I don't think you understand the situation MTAFFI

It's not about these peace deals or whatever, Everytime Israel says something they still continue to build settlements. The neocons in the U.S government support Israel because they believe Jesus will return once all of that land is returned. Among these neocons, is yours truly GWB. He said in an interview he had a higher inspiration to go to Iraq. These peace deals will acheive nothing. Isreal don't want an Islamic State neighbouring them. They will fight and Islamic government at all costs. Israel dosn't put a firm interest into these deals. They only do it for publicity and make themselves look innocent. Israel haven't stopped fighting and won't stop fighting "until all the lands of zion are returned." This is far beyond Peace deals, There are beliefs among many that the messiah when Israel is powerful and they will conquer the world. Israel will always say "we want peace We want peace" but in all honesty there will be peace once they rid themselves of the Palestinians. Hamas understands this and why would they stop fighting? Look at the Palestinian map for 1946-2000. The longer they fight just means they will lose more. However, their Jihaad is proper and very soon the whole Islamic world will wake up once we rid ourselves of our American loving dictators. Their resistance is well and it will come with victory in the end.

Who Started this whole conflict? Jews
Who has killed more? Jews
Who has annexed majority of the land? Jews
Who has stripped people of their rights? Jews

You Say Hamas is a terrorist group, Please do me a favor Add up all the people Hamas killed since there formation. Along with this Israel's in the past 2 years. You'll find them astonishing. Then tell me who is the terrorist?

Hamas was elected by the Palestinian people to defend them and their land. Palestine will forever me a Muslim land. The Zionists will be chased to the end of the earth. Signing a Peace deal is like losing the war. We will never allow ourselves (Muslims) to lose an Islamic based war against Jews of all people

MTAFFI
12-07-2007, 02:25 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sudais1
I don't think you understand the situation MTAFFI

It's not about these peace deals or whatever, Everytime Israel says something they still continue to build settlements. The neocons in the U.S government support Israel because they believe Jesus will return once all of that land is returned. Among these neocons, is yours truly GWB. He said in an interview he had a higher inspiration to go to Iraq. These peace deals will acheive nothing. Isreal don't want an Islamic State neighbouring them. They will fight and Islamic government at all costs. Israel dosn't put a firm interest into these deals. They only do it for publicity and make themselves look innocent. Israel haven't stopped fighting and won't stop fighting "until all the lands of zion are returned." This is far beyond Peace deals, There are beliefs among many that the messiah when Israel is powerful and they will conquer the world. Israel will always say "we want peace We want peace" but in all honesty there will be peace once they rid themselves of the Palestinians. Hamas understands this and why would they stop fighting? Look at the Palestinian map for 1946-2000. The longer they fight just means they will lose more. However, their Jihaad is proper and very soon the whole Islamic world will wake up once we rid ourselves of our American loving dictators. Their resistance is well and it will come with victory in the end.

Who Started this whole conflict? Jews
Who has killed more? Jews
Who has annexed majority of the land? Jews
Who has stripped people of their rights? Jews

You Say Hamas is a terrorist group, Please do me a favor Add up all the people Hamas killed since there formation. Along with this Israel's in the past 2 years. You'll find them astonishing. Then tell me who is the terrorist?

Hamas was elected by the Palestinian people to defend them and their land. Palestine will forever me a Muslim land. The Zionists will be chased to the end of the earth. Signing a Peace deal is like losing the war. We will never allow ourselves (Muslims) to lose an Islamic based war against Jews of all people
so you believe that the Jews think the Messiah will return when all the land is returned to them, and you believe Muslims will relieve themselves of all dictators and form one Ummah and take Israel back? You know what I think? I think God does not care about the land, he cares about the people and the way they treat each other and the way they treat life in general, I do not know who is right or wrong in this conflict, the land was conquered and has had to fight ever since to keep it, is it wrong to conquer land to you? I dont know and I dont care, to me it is dirt, my goal is to one day leave this dirt to be in a better place, so the dirt is of no importance to me. If the Jews kill all the Palestinians whose fault is it? Is it the Palestinians for never stopping the fighting or is it the Israelis for never stopping the fighting? We wont ever know because neither one has ever tried.. So who is in the wrong, no one really knows for sure because it is just your opinion and as far as this conflict goes your opinion and mine together times 1 million still amounts to no more than a heaping pile of horse dung.

Cognescenti
12-07-2007, 02:45 PM
When it comes to losing a war against the Jews don't you mean "again"...as in "never again" ?

SATalha
12-07-2007, 04:04 PM
I think we lose sight as to who has the right to fight and do whatever it takes to defend their land. Look its the Palestinians who have lost most of their land? The Israelis use the stance that they are "defending themselves", they do not have the right to use this stance because the land is not theirs. The only people who have the right to say this is the Palestinian Muslims and Christians. So whatever Hamas are doing however bad it is, they are more justified in their attacks then Isreal. We keep seeing the Palestinians as the terrorist, but this label has to change and needs to be applied to the Israelis. In any case we have seen who has the done the most damage, judge from that you silly fools.

MTAFFI
12-07-2007, 04:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by SATalha
I think we lose sight as to who has the right to fight and do whatever it takes to defend their land. Look its the Palestinians who have lost most of their land? The Israelis use the stance that they are "defending themselves", they do not have the right to use this stance because the land is not theirs. The only people who have the right to say this is the Palestinian Muslims and Christians. So whatever Hamas are doing however bad it is, they are more justified in their attacks then Isreal. We keep seeing the Palestinians as the terrorist, but this label has to change and needs to be applied to the Israelis. In any case we have seen who has the done the most damage, judge from that you silly fools.
who conquered the land? So whos land is it you silly fool.. Israel has just as much right to protect itself

Woodrow
12-07-2007, 04:27 PM
Israeli and Palestinian Children Killed Since September 29, 2000

119 Israeli children have been killed by Palestinians and 971 Palestinian children have been killed by Israelis since September 29, 2000. (View Source)

1,027 Israelis and at least 4,345 Palestinians have been killed since September 29, 2000. (View Source)

7,633 Israelis and 31,531 Palestinians have been injured since September 29, 2000. (View Source)

The U.S. gives more than $7,023,288 per day to the Israeli government and military and gives no money to the Palestinians. (View Source)

Israel has been targeted by at least 65 UN resolutions and the Palestinians have been targeted bynone. (View Source)

1 Israeli is being held prisoner by Palestinians, while 10,756 Palestinians are currently imprisoned by Israel. (View Source)

The Israeli unemployment rate is 9%, while the Palestinian unemployment is estimated at 40%. (View Source)

Israel currently has 223 Jewish-only settlements and ‘outposts’ built on confiscated Palestinian land. Palestinians do not have any settlements on Israeli land. (View Source)

Who is a terrorist and who is a victim here? Who supports terrorists and who doesn't?

To know more, visit http://www.ifamericansknew.org/index.html

Don't millions of Palestinian refuges deserve a land?

Jimmy Carter, “Palestine Peace Not Apartheid”

:w:

A very disturbing trend. It raises a question for me. "Is this the result of Muslims not doing enough or is it a result of Muslims using ineffective methods?" Another option, could it be a little of each?

Either way, something needs to be done, if Palestine is to be a Nation. I do agree the USA needs to stop assisting Israel. Palestinians need assistance in the form of economy and education. Does more need to be done, yes. But, I do not know what the most beneficial support for Palestine is.

Keltoi
12-07-2007, 04:32 PM
This is why the Palestinian use of terrorism has done so much harm to their cause.

There are two basic realities at play here.

1. The Palestinians cannot defeat Israel militarily. The only hope they have to gain a Palestinian state is international pressure on Israel to withdraw settlements and seriously pursue a peace deal.

2. Why does Israel get the benefit of the doubt when it comes to killing Palestinians? Terrorism. It started with Munich(in large part) and it continues to this day. Every time Israeli teenagers are blown to bits by a suicide bomber, the less sympathy there will be for any Palestinian cause.

Of course I understand what many Palestinians would say. "What about our children?" There should obviously be no difference in the moral outrage between dead Israeli children or dead Palestinian children.

It boils down to perception. The Palestinians, meaning primarily the PLO and Hamas, engaged in indiscriminate murder of Israeli civilians, many of who were children or young adults. The moral high ground was automatically given to Israel, rightly or wrongly. People from all over the world saw the results of the Intifada on their television screens for years, and it had an adverse effect for the Palestinians as a whole.

sudais1
12-07-2007, 05:38 PM
When it comes to losing a war against the Jews don't you mean "again"...as in "never again" ?

The Arabs fought for their own reasons. Not for an Islamic State. Is said Muslims as in the context of an Islamic fought war not an Arab

Cognescenti
12-07-2007, 06:02 PM
The Arabs fought for their own reasons. Not for an Islamic State. Is said Muslims as in the context of an Islamic fought war not an Arab
I knew you were going to say that. :D That is the rote response for anything that goes wrong in an "Islamic country".

Problem X is because the government does not adhere to Islamic teachings.

or

President X is an apostate.

or

King X is corrupted by Western influences.

or

Sharia embarrassment Y is because the locals are uneducated.

Of course, for variety, it is also good to throw in some conspiratorial stuff like:

Israel won War X only because American aircraft carriers participated in the fight.

The same argument is advanced to explain the failure of Communist states..."it was not a true worker's state"...yada, yada yada

This is not to equate Islam with Communism, of course, or even to blame Islam for the many failed states, but your notion that if only the opponenets of Israel were pure at heart then everything would be OK seem fairly naive to me. We are talking about the real world, are we not?

MTAFFI
12-07-2007, 06:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Keltoi
This is why the Palestinian use of terrorism has done so much harm to their cause.

There are two basic realities at play here.

1. The Palestinians cannot defeat Israel militarily. The only hope they have to gain a Palestinian state is international pressure on Israel to withdraw settlements and seriously pursue a peace deal.

2. Why does Israel get the benefit of the doubt when it comes to killing Palestinians? Terrorism. It started with Munich(in large part) and it continues to this day. Every time Israeli teenagers are blown to bits by a suicide bomber, the less sympathy there will be for any Palestinian cause.

Of course I understand what many Palestinians would say. "What about our children?" There should obviously be no difference in the moral outrage between dead Israeli children or dead Palestinian children.

It boils down to perception. The Palestinians, meaning primarily the PLO and Hamas, engaged in indiscriminate murder of Israeli civilians, many of who were children or young adults. The moral high ground was automatically given to Israel, rightly or wrongly. People from all over the world saw the results of the Intifada on their television screens for years, and it had an adverse effect for the Palestinians as a whole.
correctumundo

islamirama
12-07-2007, 06:37 PM

Perception too is based on what you are being fed. When you have zionist controlled media that shows intifada and other actions of the palestinians and hides everything the zionists terrorists do then yes that will give a wrong impression of one side and not the other. Do you know zionist have a whole company whose sole purpose is PR to the world in making zionist look good and innocent and make palestinians look like violent people.

How long do you think israel would really exist, how long US will support it and how long before Muslims attack israel in large masses and americans pressure their US to shut up and back up if someone was showing this in the media ....

http://www.thewe.cc/contents/more/ar...atrocities.htm

Keltoi
12-07-2007, 07:43 PM
Perception too is based on what you are being fed. When you have zionist controlled media that shows intifada and other actions of the palestinians and hides everything the zionists terrorists do then yes that will give a wrong impression of one side and not the other. Do you know zionist have a whole company whose sole purpose is PR to the world in making zionist look good and innocent and make palestinians look like violent people.

How long do you think israel would really exist, how long US will support it and how long before Muslims attack israel in large masses and americans pressure their US to shut up and back up if someone was showing this in the media ....

http://www.thewe.cc/contents/more/ar...atrocities.htm
Blaming the media for reporting on Palestinian suicide bombers isn't even logical. The media didn't create this situation. We all know that Hamas and others embraced suicide terrorism as their strategy. The Palestinians are living with that decision. That doesn't mean those who despise Hamas and the other terrorist supporting groups think Israel is blameless or innocent. Most rational people understand quite well that Israel has also committed unforgivable crimes in its attempt to counter Hamas and the PLO.

The question is this. Should the Palestinian authorities, most of whom have supported terrorist activities, have the right to condemn Israel for committing violent actions against them? If you have vocally supported the murder of Israeli citizens, should one be suprised if your own citizens are killed? This is why terrorism is a horrible strategy if one is even remotely concerned about the welfare of a people. You are basically giving those you kill a blank check to respond in kind...perhaps even respond double.

I think Arafat figured this out before he died, and I think Abbas understands this. Hamas obviously doesn't, and the Palestinians will suffer more because of it.

snakelegs
12-07-2007, 07:49 PM
i don't think there is any sincere desire for peace by the leaders on either side and both sides continue to do things that don't work over and over and over. to me, it appears that it will go on like this forever and is totally hopeless.

SATalha
12-07-2007, 07:53 PM
Exactly i think this is a very valid point most of the images that we see on TV help shape our views even if we dont directl think about it. A few Scotish researchers wrote a book about the media information that we recieve about Palestine and Isreal. The books called "Bad News From Israel". I reccomend people to track that book and read it.

MTAFFI
12-07-2007, 08:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by snakelegs
i don't think there is any sincere desire for peace by the leaders on either side and both sides continue to do things that don't work over and over and over. to me, it appears that it will go on like this forever and is totally hopeless.
i wouldnt say forever, if you take a look at the map that was posted earlier i cant imagine Palestine will even be here in 10 or 15 more years.

snakelegs
12-07-2007, 08:18 PM
mtaffi,
you are quite right. probably in 25 years most national borders will be quite different, some states will disappear all together and some new ones will be created.
thanks for the perspective.

Cognescenti
12-07-2007, 09:09 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by SATalha
Exactly i think this is a very valid point most of the images that we see on TV help shape our views even if we dont directl think about it. A few Scotish researchers wrote a book about the media information that we recieve about Palestine and Isreal. The books called "Bad News From Israel". I reccomend people to track that book and read it.
You know, I used to be quite supportive of Palestinian claims and opposed to the annoying Jewish claims on territory based on 5000 year old texts.

I still think the claims of Jewish settlers are largely invalid and that many settlements will have to go to gain peace but I have just had it with the Palestinians. A large number sided with Saddam in GWI and a large number literally danced in the streets after 9-11. They have wasted hundreds of millions of dollars of international support through incompetence, graft and infighting. Every dispute is solved with a gun. Every block seems to be someon'e fiefdom. Arafat's wife lives on a pension in Paris. They vote for a group that has the destruction of Israel in it's charter. Every problem is blamed on an outsider. It's like an island full of preteens in Lord of the Flies.

Basta! Enough already! Quit whining and make peace.

islamirama
12-07-2007, 10:39 PM
You know, I used to be quite supportive of Palestinian claims and opposed to the annoying Jewish claims on territory based on 5000 year old texts.

I still think the claims of Jewish settlers are largely invalid and that many settlements will have to go to gain peace but I have just had it with the Palestinians. A large number sided with Saddam in GWI and a large number literally danced in the streets after 9-11. They have wasted hundreds of millions of dollars of international support through incompetence, graft and infighting. Every dispute is solved with a gun. Every block seems to be someon'e fiefdom. Arafat's wife lives on a pension in Paris. They vote for a group that has the destruction of Israel in it's charter. Every problem is blamed on an outsider. It's like an island full of preteens in Lord of the Flies.

Basta! Enough already! Quit whining and make peace.
You have every right to feel as you do but please have the courtesy and respect for the people whom you feel against by correcting your information first.

Many palestinians supported saddam and do love him, know why? becuase he's the only muslim leader that continued to support the Palestinians and spoke out against the zionists. He is their only voice from muslim leaders.

As for dancing in the steets. I saw that video too and the lies media told the americans. Those people where dancing at something else at that time. I think it had something to do with winning a soccer match that they saw on tv. And it was also maybe 10 ppl and not whole of palestine. Aren't you being like those zionists you dislike by generalizing that little video to all the palestinians?

wilberhum
12-07-2007, 10:48 PM
As for dancing in the steets. I saw that video too and the lies media told the americans. Those people where dancing at something else at that time. I think it had something to do with winning a soccer match that they saw on tv. And it was also maybe 10 ppl and not whole of palestine. Aren't you being like those zionists you dislike by generalizing that little video to all the palestinians?
You are always willing to accept anything that supports you bias openion.

The video has been proven to be true.
Most everyone knows that.

Roasted Cashew
12-14-2007, 11:17 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by wilberhum
You are always willing to accept anything that supports you bias openion.

The video has been proven to be true.
Most everyone knows that.

I think you are wrong this time. The other person didn't made this up. I believe CNN was sued for airing that viseo. If not mistaken, they were celebrating a wedding. I will try to find a reliable source and come back. These Zionists controlled media are very clever. They don't spread propaganda on a large scale(FOX News would be an exception) but slowly creep in here and there some misquotes and wrong video fottage. Bloody Pigs.

Ninth_Scribe
12-14-2007, 08:22 PM
Israel currently has 223 Jewish-only settlements and ‘outposts’ built on confiscated Palestinian land. Palestinians do not have any settlements on Israeli land.
That country is NOT Israel, nor could it ever hope to be. They are a bunch of fakes and posers. On the one hand they refuse to obey the ruling of the International courts because (they say) they only have to obey Holy Law. You may as well know, they have violated Holy Law as well! They have no right to "inherit" the lands of the brothers they slaughtered, the real Israelites, not even by inter-tribal marriages. See pre-nuptials below:

So shall no inheritance be removed from one tribe to another; for the tribes of the children of Israel shall cleave each one to its own inheritance.

Sefer Misparim (Book of Numbers), Chapter 36, verse 9.

Their "entitlement" are the tribal lands of Benjamin and Judah (only those who obeyed the law... eg: no mixed marriages, etc). In truth they have defied Holy Law so many times over, I've lost count. Where I come from (United States of America) a person who kills their relative to obtain his or her property... goes to jail for murder. Likewise, a person who pretends to be someone they're not in order to benefit from the other's identity is charged with... identity theft.

It makes my blood boil. Going to take a cold shower now.

The Ninth Scribe

wilberhum
12-15-2007, 12:24 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by hmmm5
I think you are wrong this time. The other person didn't made this up. I believe CNN was sued for airing that viseo. If not mistaken, they were celebrating a wedding. I will try to find a reliable source and come back. These Zionists controlled media are very clever. They don't spread propaganda on a large scale(FOX News would be an exception) but slowly creep in here and there some misquotes and wrong video fottage. Bloody Pigs.
You are mistaken. That lie has been debunked a thousand times.
Denial is an ugly dress, no one should ware it.

Roasted Cashew
12-15-2007, 01:09 AM
You are mistaken. That lie has been debunked a thousand times.
Denial is an ugly dress, no one should ware it.
Where is the debunking? I swear I heard they got sued on Tv or was it on the internet. I just can't seem to recall. Well, let's not make a big deal out of it. Whether they did celebrate or not(I'm waiting for your debunking), it was only a small number and your generalisation of it is a disgrace to yourself only.

I am not in a denial. If you say it was debunked, I believe you but this would be not the first time the media has done this. During the Iraq war, they creeped in some old fottage of Iraqis celebrating on the streets which was taken during the Gulf War. Indeed there were Iraqis Celebrating on the streets(mostly Shiites) when Saddam's statues were brought down but some fottage were **** obvious aired before.

wilberhum
12-15-2007, 07:14 AM
Where is the debunking? I swear I heard they got sued on Tv or was it on the internet. I just can't seem to recall. Well, let's not make a big deal out of it. Whether they did celebrate or not(I'm waiting for your debunking), it was only a small number and your generalisation of it is a disgrace to yourself only.

I am not in a denial. If you say it was debunked, I believe you but this would be not the first time the media has done this. During the Iraq war, they creeped in some old fottage of Iraqis celebrating on the streets which was taken during the Gulf War. Indeed there were Iraqis Celebrating on the streets(mostly Shiites) when Saddam's statues were brought down but some fottage were **** obvious aired before.
Thought I would look it up for you.
http://www.snopes.com/rumors/cnn.asp
CNN did not air decade-old footage of Palestinians dancing in the streets. Eason Jordan, CNN's Chief News Executive, confirmed that the video used on CNN was in fact shot on Tuesday, 11 September 2001, in East Jerusalem by a Reuters TV crew,
Read it all if you like.

Roasted Cashew
12-15-2007, 12:26 PM
Thought I would look it up for you.
http://www.snopes.com/rumors/cnn.asp

Read it all if you like.
Well, thanks for the link. Guess, I was quick to grasp the rumor that it was a wrong fottage. But at least, you know why! I am ashamed of what they did but I do understand why they did it. I think I would have celebrated as well if I was in their shows. Seriously, America did deserve that but not those Americans. Poor fellas.

wilberhum
12-15-2007, 01:23 PM
Well, thanks for the link. Guess, I was quick to grasp the rumor that it was a wrong fottage. But at least, you know why! I am ashamed of what they did but I do understand why they did it. I think I would have celebrated as well if I was in their shows. Seriously, America did deserve that but not those Americans. Poor fellas.
It is so refreshing to get a reply that doesn’t contain the denials that we see all the time.

You know the silly old stuff like the Jewish controlled Media and the CIA created the OBL tapes. :?

Welcome to reality, it is nice to have another one aboard. :thumbs_up

Talha777
12-17-2007, 07:58 PM
Jewish controlled Media
Tell me which family owns the New York Times?

wilberhum
12-17-2007, 09:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Talha777
Tell me which family owns the New York Times?
And the New York Times represents the entire worlds news?

Ya, a da.

Keltoi
12-18-2007, 03:13 PM
So if an someone of Irish descent bought the New York Times they would be in a plot to give the "Irish" side of the news?

MTAFFI
12-18-2007, 03:54 PM
So if an someone of Irish descent bought the New York Times they would be in a plot to give the "Irish" side of the news?
no they would all be to drunk to give a crap :D

Isambard
12-18-2007, 04:22 PM
I dont understand why some people need to take sides on this issue.

Sure Israelis are bad, but Palestinians arnt exactly angels either.

I say glass the entire area to end all conflict :D

MTAFFI
12-18-2007, 04:35 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Isambard
I dont understand why some people need to take sides on this issue.

Sure Israelis are bad, but Palestinians arnt exactly angels either.

I say glass the entire area to end all conflict :D
:crickey: :skeleton:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.