/* */

PDA

View Full Version : asalamu alaikum

abusufi96
09-22-2005, 01:07 AM
asalamu alaikum brothers and sisters

My name is Abubakar Sufi, and im kind of new to islamic forum so please will anyone help me out.

jazakumulah kheir

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Shadow
09-22-2005, 01:12 AM
:sl:
welcome to the forum brother
ill help u out man
its really easy this forum is because its kept well organized
and u may notice alot of weird user names such as Gandalf and other kinds of unessesary names
u dont have to worry about those because i assure u we are all human beings with a kind heart:)
well thts my intro to u
and i hope u enjoy your stay

Khayal
09-22-2005, 03:08 PM
:w: & :sl:

:welcome: Brother to the Forum..

:w:

Mainul_Islam
09-22-2005, 07:30 PM
:sl:

welcome to the forum :D

u'll get used to the forum

whats the "96" in ur name for?? were u born in 1996 or are you 96 years old? :eek:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
- Qatada -
09-22-2005, 07:38 PM
:sl: warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.

welcome to the forumz akhee.. insha Allah you'll enjoy it here like the brothers and sisters have said already. if you need any help on anything or need to ask anything plz dont be afraid to do so... we all a muslim family here and the more we have the stronger we get insha Allah.

Allah's Apostle (sal Allah u alai hi wasalam) said, "A Muslim is a brother of another Muslim, so he should not oppress him, nor should he hand him over to an oppressor. Whoever fulfilled the needs of his brother, Allah will fulfill his needs; whoever brought his (Muslim) brother out of a discomfort, Allah will bring him out of the discomforts of the Day of Resurrection, and whoever screened a Muslim, Allah will screen him on the Day of Resurrection." [sahih bukhari: Vol 3: #622]

wasalam o 'alykum warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.