/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Allahuakbar.net

Isaac
09-22-2005, 01:52 AM
I was on the net and had come across this site. I was disgusted to see how this site was stuctured. Claiming to be on the right path and in fact by their site the only ones they criticse non-stop evry single muslim thinker or certain thinkings of islam. I suggest that people take alook at what they say and try to make their own decision. I may be wrong, but i wont stop u from making ur own decsion.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ABWAN
09-22-2005, 02:29 AM
All they have is information about different sects and their weird beliefs. People should realise why certain things they believe in could be wrong. I learnt a lot there and I believe its a pretty good site. Just my personal opinion

sundus
09-25-2005, 10:01 AM
as salamu alaykum
is that the way the site is listed (i.e. Allahuakbar.net)? Ive seen the site before but when i went to Allahuakbar.net it is not what i remember it to be. Mortgage info and stuff...

S_87
09-25-2005, 12:51 PM
:sl:

i think u mean
http://allaahuakbar.net/

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
sundus
09-29-2005, 02:41 AM
wa alaykum as salaml
ahh jazakum ALlahu khair...yes that is the site i remember.

sundus
09-29-2005, 02:44 AM
as salamu alaykum
br. isaac...i have been to that site many times before in the past....what is wrong with it exactly? Ive not seen anything on the site that contradicts the Quran and the Sunnah. If there is something then ppl. should know just so we are careful insha'Allah.

Uthman
09-29-2005, 03:06 PM

In my humble opinion, it is a very useful website and a valuable resource. It's information does not concern only sects but certain fundamental aspects of Islam explained in detail such as Tawheed and Aqeedah e.t.c.

:w:

wasim134
10-01-2005, 11:30 AM
yeah i think ive been across that site b4

Bass
10-01-2005, 11:34 AM
As far as I know da sites O.K

------
09-21-2007, 11:36 AM
:salamext:

That site has got some very good articles, Mashaa Allaah.

Abu Ilyas
12-21-2008, 10:18 PM
The site seems to be down for a while now, anyone know what happened to them?

W/s

BlissfullyJaded
12-22-2008, 12:40 AM

^ This one that amani quoted?
format_quote Originally Posted by amani

i think u mean
http://allaahuakbar.net/
It's working for me...

I never really read stuff from there.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.