/* */

PDA

View Full Version : the dream that haunts you ..

mariam.
12-04-2007, 07:55 PM
what's your dream about the future .. how do you imagine the world? yourself? and how you can lend a hand to make it true?

let's dream togather here and forget this sickly age.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Dawud_uk
12-05-2007, 12:29 AM
assalaamu alaykum,

the worlds resources are running out, we are running out of readily available base metals even nevermind oil and gas.

this basically means that the world is gonna get a whole lot more nasty, and yes that does worry me as living in a highly technologically advanced society after makes you far more vulnerable to such a collapse than if you live closer to the agricultural base of civilisation.

assalaamu alaykum,
Abu Abdullah

mariam.
12-08-2007, 06:35 PM
do you know .. I think the world will be better with out gas and oil, at least there is NO firearms and explodings.

The Ruler
12-08-2007, 06:38 PM
^If it isn't there, it's on its way to be discovered. :-)

what's your dream about the future .. how do you imagine the world? yourself? and how you can lend a hand to make it true?
Japan. *Long sigh*.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
mariam.
12-08-2007, 06:41 PM
But .. hey where are you guys?

------
12-10-2007, 01:17 PM
:salamext:

The only dream I have is to be in Jannah Inshaa Allaah :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.