/* */

PDA

View Full Version : As Salam Aleikum

limitless
12-04-2007, 10:05 PM
:sl:

Whats up everyone?? :D. It's been quiet sometime! I hope everyone is great :D and still somewhat remember me lol :sunny:. Site has changed, mashallah and improved as well hehe. Well have a lovely day everyone , looking forward to new posts . Btw, I am back from a LONG vacation type of thing from the site.

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Kittygyal
12-04-2007, 10:11 PM
Salamualikum.
Im sure you been around.. Hmm... Maybe your old posts popping up

Remember me ha?

Ya i rememba u 'Marriage' posts :X

Anywho welcome back mate, i came back from a request bann recently aswel

Ma'assalama

muslim1
12-04-2007, 10:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by limitless
:sl:

Whats up everyone?? :D. It's been quiet sometime! I hope everyone is great :D and still somewhat remember me lol :sunny:. Site has changed, mashallah and improved as well hehe. Well have a lovely day everyone , looking forward to new posts . Btw, I am back from a LONG vacation type of thing from the site.

:w:
Welcome back bother. Would you tell me whats your job; in which u take so LONG vacations ;D

Kittygyal
12-06-2007, 09:01 PM
Bump*:nervous:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Intisar
12-06-2007, 09:02 PM
:w: Welcome back, get back to posting inshaa'Allah. :D

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.