/* */

PDA

View Full Version : just for fun--TRY THIS !!!

ansar.tajudeen
12-05-2007, 04:07 PM
copy this script and paste it in your browser.........

javascript:function flood(n) {if (self.moveBy) {for (i = 10; i > 0; i--) {for (j = n; j > 0; j--) {self.moveBy( 1,i);self. moveBy(i, 0);self.moveBy( 0,-i);self. moveBy(-i, 0); } } }} flood(6);{ var inp = " LLA OT UHUHTAKARAB AW IHALLUHTAMAHAR AW MUKIALAUMALASA "; var outp = ""; for (i = 0; i <= inp.length; i++) { outp = inp.charAt (i) + outp ; } alert(outp) ;};

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
truemuslim
12-07-2007, 01:56 AM
amazing

crayon
12-10-2007, 02:20 PM
Haha, that's pretty cool!

IbnAbdulHakim
12-10-2007, 02:21 PM
wat do you mean by browser bro?!

Assalamu Alaikum

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
'Abd al-Baari
12-10-2007, 02:25 PM
:sl:

lol thats cool :shade:

^Browser is your internet programme such as Internet Explorer or Mozzila :)

IbnAbdulHakim
12-10-2007, 02:27 PM
^ lol thanks!

it worked, that was nice jazakAllaah khair

Assalamu Alaikum

Pk_#2
12-10-2007, 02:38 PM
WalaykumSalaam Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh,

It didn't workkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Cries*

------
12-10-2007, 03:05 PM
:salamext:

^^ Copy and paste

javascript:function flood(n) {if (self.moveBy) {for (i = 10; i > 0; i--) {for (j = n; j > 0; j--) {self.moveBy( 1,i);self. moveBy(i, 0);self.moveBy( 0,-i);self. moveBy(-i, 0); } } }} flood(6);{ var inp = " LLA OT UHUHTAKARAB AW IHALLUHTAMAHAR AW MUKIALAUMALASA "; var outp = ""; for (i = 0; i <= inp.length; i++) { outp = inp.charAt (i) + outp ; } alert(outp) ;};

into your address bar.

To the thread starter: Wa Alaykum Assalam Wa Rahmatullaahi Wa Barakahtu! :D

Pk_#2
12-10-2007, 03:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muj4h1d4
:salamext:

^^ Copy and paste

into your address bar.

To the thread starter: Wa Alaykum Assalam Wa Rahmatullaahi Wa Barakahtu! :D
Hehe I did, it did work,

Sorry i just wanted to create a scene..

Wub *Hides*

~Taalibah~
12-11-2007, 01:43 PM
:sl:
Amazing! How'd you do it?

☆•♥°ąყ℮Տիმ°♥•☆
12-11-2007, 07:38 PM
Assalam-o-Allikum

thats pretty cool!

:)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!