/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Jinn posession questions

lewcow
12-06-2007, 04:06 AM
First and foremost, the question that I'm most currently preoccupied by: can good jinn posess a person and help them?

Secondary:

If a person is posessed by a shaitan, is the person held responsible for any evil that is done while under posession?

I was listening to a speaker today speak about shaitan inside a person and how one can get 'hot'. I felt this before when my faith was weak. I'm guessing its to be avoided. What are some of the ways we can we tell when the shaitan are in us? How important is it that we strive to get them out? Should we ignore them? Will they go into others after leaving us? If we have control over dispelling them, and do Alhamdulillah, should we dispell them in specific places, not public places? Is there ettiquite for how to behave if a person suspects he/she is posessed? How best can I relate this condition to non-muslims so they don't think I'm crazy?

Ma Salaama,

Lewis

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
truemuslim
12-06-2007, 04:12 AM
I am not sure if i understood this right or not, but if your talking bout jinn going in people, dont believe it, it wasn't written in the quraan its not true. I heard there was a lady and some people thought she had jinn in her, but she didn't so they made her lay down and they choked her (to get the jinn out") and pushed her belly until she died. but she never had anything ITS NOT TRUE BROTHER. jinn is real but jinn dont bother anyone or have any way of being seen by human.

snakelegs
12-06-2007, 04:42 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by lewcow
How best can I relate this condition to non-muslims so they don't think I'm crazy?
Ma Salaama,
Lewis
unless you know some very unusual non-muslims, i don't recommend it.

Pk_#2
12-06-2007, 08:17 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Alpha Dude
:sl:You're wrong.

Jinn can and do possess people.
And now it's gonna get you.

JOKES.

I swear there is a whole chapter in the Qur'an called 'Jinn'..

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
truemuslim
12-06-2007, 10:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Umma Wasat
And now it's gonna get you.

JOKES.

I swear there is a whole chapter in the Qur'an called 'Jinn'..

ok, now what does that surrah say about them?? does it say anything about jinn possessing ppl?:D ........ jaazakallah khair

syilla
12-07-2007, 01:26 AM
^^^as posted in the other thread...

please check out this link.

link1

link2

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.