/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Volunteering for non-muslim charity

Hashim_507
12-06-2007, 06:40 AM
Is it haram for muslims to volunteer non-muslim charity such as salvetion army? I volunteer many times for salvetion army during winters and disaster relief; I was being kind and supportive towards needy people. Therefore, my intentions was not to support the church organization.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Pk_#2
12-06-2007, 08:20 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hashim_507
Is it haram for muslims to volunteer non-muslim charity such as salvetion army? I volunteer many times for salvetion army during winters and disaster relief; I was being kind and supportive towards needy people. Therefore, my intentions was not to support the church organization.
Yahhhhh I wanted to do loads, buh dint get the chance, so what's wrong with it bro? 'Cause you are helping loadsa people innay

InshaAllah, you're cool, but maybe you're dead, propagating Christian charity's astaghfirullah! British Red Cross sound cool though.. *rolls eyes*

Well intentions are important

Peace.

Hashim_507
12-06-2007, 10:04 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Umma Wasat
Yahhhhh I wanted to do loads, buh dint get the chance, so what's wrong with it bro? 'Cause you are helping loadsa people innay

InshaAllah, you're cool, but maybe you're dead, propagating Christian charity's astaghfirullah! British Red Cross sound cool though.. *rolls eyes*

Well intentions are important

Peace.
I will explain to you more on that issue bro\sis whoever gander. This was a interfaith between muslims,christians and jews. All of those faiths were involve with any charity whether a is christian or muslims. Well i ended in the christian charity. This was part of a community projected to help understand different faith charity.

Camomilla
12-06-2007, 10:26 AM
I would also like to know too...:X

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.