/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hi there, everyone.

AsianGal
09-22-2005, 04:59 AM
Hi there people,

I'm agnostic, and have been searching for a long time for God. Not sure if I can find it here, but I love asking questions, and for me, it's the most important virtue you can equip yourself with.

I'm currently studying Cg animation with a side of game designing, and I love to seek knowledge, no matter how "useless" it may seem, because knowledge is power.
Well, hope to learn more about Islam, aside from the usual stuff I hear coming out of people's mouth, since I already know quite a little bit. Hope to delve a little deeper into an interesting religion.

Maybe Islam might be the religion I've been looking for. Hope to learn, to question, to debate and to know more.

Cya.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
MetSudaisTwice
09-22-2005, 09:49 AM
salam sis
and welcome to the forums
wasalam

Khayal
09-22-2005, 03:07 PM
Greetings..:rose:

:welcome: to the Forum.. :)

Mainul_Islam
09-23-2005, 11:16 AM
Peace be with you, AsianGal.

welcome to the forum :D

hope u get to learn more about Islam from here... and embrace the True Path to God

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Rabi'ya
09-23-2005, 06:39 PM
Peace!!!

Welcome to the forum..hope you find it friendly and informative....feel free to ask any questions there are plenty of people here who will be able to answer them ...

Rabi'ya:rose:

Shadow
09-23-2005, 09:00 PM
Hello
welcome to the forum

I'm currently studying Cg animation with a side of game designing
wow tht means 2 things in my mind
1.u have the ability to make ur own game fully all by ur self(u only have to build an A.I and u got a cool game for sale)
2.u are from either Japan, China, Malaysia, Korea or ur from earth anyone of the mentioned
I love to seek knowledge, no matter how "useless" it may seem, because knowledge is power.
tht is a very good quality, keep it up :thumbs_up :thumbs_up
im trying to get a quality like tht but the problem is that i fall asleep everytime i try to learn new things(its not a genetic problem its just me:'( )

Maybe Islam might be the religion I've been looking for
Yup u came to the right religion(smart choice indeed)
may God help u to come to the true path

peace

Khayal
09-23-2005, 09:27 PM
:welcome: to the Forum. :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!