/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone have a link to Yasir Qadhi lecture 'Oh Allah Forgive Me'

Pure Imaan
12-06-2007, 09:13 PM
Assalamualaikum

I hope you are all well inshallah, I was wondering if anyone has any link where I can download Yasir Qadhi's lecture 'Oh Allah, Forgive Me'. Jazakhallah for reading my thead, May Allah (swt) bestow wonderous blessings upon you and your family inshallah, ameen.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Woodrow
12-06-2007, 09:21 PM
Media Tags are no longer supported

Kittygyal
12-06-2007, 09:41 PM
Salamualikum

Oh Masha'Allaah that is such a strong lecture. :(

May Allaah guide us all Amin thumma amin ya rabbil alameen

Ma'assalama

Woodrow
12-06-2007, 09:53 PM
For those there are not aware you can download Youtube videos by using flashgot with firefox or bitcomet if you are using IE. from there if you have a file converter you can convert them to MPG4, DVD, AVI etc.

The lowest price file converter that is very good is AVS4YOU in my opinion. I use a number of file converters and for overall general use I feel that is the best.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
IbnAbdulHakim
12-06-2007, 10:01 PM
http://muslimways.com/downloads/isla...orgive-me.html

Assalamu Alaikum wa Rahmatullaah

------
12-07-2007, 01:16 PM
:salamext:

http://www.islamicboard.com/islamic-...sir-qadhi.html

Pure Imaan
12-07-2007, 01:31 PM
Jazakhallah for the links and advise, it is much appreciated, May Allah reward you for your efforts. I wanted to ask that I donwloaded the lecture it is in 3 parts, I played it on Windows Media Player and mashallahit is playing properly, it is also playing properly in my iTunes Library but when it is in my iPod the lectures do not seem to be working properly, it is really quite frustarting as I wanted to listen to the lecture as Shiekh Yasir Qadhi is one of my fav scholars, could anyone help me please?....May Allah (swt) guide us all inshallah and help us to better our character, strengthen our imaan and increase our taqwa, AMEEN

------
12-07-2007, 01:34 PM
:salamext:

Ameen^^^

Ipod Converter

Pure Imaan
12-07-2007, 01:59 PM
Jazakhallah sis, may Allah reward you for your efforts and intentions, ameen

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.