/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Peace Be Upon You

kesinambungan
12-07-2007, 03:22 AM
Hello to everyone. This is my first post. I would like to share with you this compilation of 6 translators of the Quran:

Quran 6 translations

Translations by the corresponding translators:
Khalifa
Yusuf Ali
Pickthal
Shakir
Sher Ali
"Progressive Muslims"

I would also like to know everyone's opinion of the site (removed link) before i share my thoughts.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Abdul-Raouf
12-07-2007, 03:39 AM

Woodrow
12-07-2007, 03:43 AM
Welcome kesinambungan,

Welcome to the forums and may you have a beneficial and enjoyable stay. The link you posted should be posted in the exchange links section and approved by a mod.

I hate to greet you in this manner. However, I have to remove the link as it is in the wrong section. Please do it in a separate post in the exchange links, that may be found near the bottom of the home page.

kesinambungan
12-07-2007, 03:51 AM
Ah, thank you for the correction. Actually I wanted to discuss the website in question. However, i will repost in the exchange links as requested.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Kittygyal
12-08-2007, 01:32 PM
Howdy

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.