/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Scary Coincidences Of 9/11!!!!! Must See

truemuslim
12-07-2007, 10:45 PM
Assalamu alaikum, I found these unbelievable coincedinces about 9/11!! but I was wondering, when you read it, please tell me (if you know) what surah it was in the quraan that they were talking about. If i really see it in the quraan i will believe it. but otherwise no. Thanks..and subhannallah if its true. http://www.snopes.com/rumors/coincidence.asp

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
wilberhum
12-07-2007, 10:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by truemuslim
Assalamu alaikum, I found these unbelievable coincedinces about 9/11!! but I was wondering, when you read it, please tell me (if you know) what surah it was in the quraan that they were talking about. If i really see it in the quraan i will believe it. but otherwise no. Thanks..and subhannallah if its true. http://www.snopes.com/rumors/coincidence.asp
There are many junk mail spams. Coke contains pork and all kinds of other stuff.
There was one that came out and said that 9.11 in the Quran said something about tall buildings being hit and an Egale respond and curshed the agressers or some sh** like that. It was just something some Idiot made up.

I bet you can look it up on Snopes.

MustafaMc
12-07-2007, 10:55 PM
Quran surah 9 ayat 11 does not say what this article says it does. I would completely dismiss this article.

truemuslim
12-07-2007, 10:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by MustafaMc
Quran surah 9 ayat 11 does not say what this article says it does. I would completely dismiss this article.

oh ok thanx. just making sure, i looke at that same surah and ayah and saw the same, but i wasnt sure i was doing it right. but look at the microsoft word thing though, its amazing, but i dobt they would be able to find out what the plane was after it blew up smashed and stuff.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
wilberhum
12-07-2007, 11:02 PM
See
http://www.snopes.com/politics/war/quran911.asp

It is false.

truemuslim
12-07-2007, 11:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by wilberhum

STAGHFIRALLAH AL ATHEEM!! HOW DARE THEY MAKE UP WORDS OF THE QURAAN!!! :skeleton::raging::mad:imsad:astagfiru:astagfiru:a stagfiru

....im not gonna get angry though..angryness is from the shaitan..that block me from heavan...shaitan= fire .water + fire = no fire .angryness +wudhu = no shaitan .no shaitan = HEAVAN

nevesirth
12-07-2007, 11:07 PM
the microsoft word thing is interesting

snakelegs
12-07-2007, 11:08 PM
they count on a lot of people being ignorant and gullible.

truemuslim
12-07-2007, 11:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by nevesirth
the microsoft word thing is interesting
true

format_quote Originally Posted by snakelegs
they count on a lot of people being ignorant and gullible.
and true

wilberhum
12-07-2007, 11:15 PM
STAGHFIRALLAH AL ATHEEM!! HOW DARE THEY MAKE UP WORDS OF THE QURAAN!!! :skeleton::raging::mad:imsad:astagfiru:astagfiru:a stagfiru

....im not gonna get angry though..angryness is from the shaitan..that block me from heavan...shaitan= fire .water + fire = no fire .angryness +wudhu = no shaitan .no shaitan = HEAVAN
Who is They?
Every one talks about they but I still haven't meet any of them.

They are surly one idot that sent out a bunch of spams.

nevesirth
12-07-2007, 11:18 PM
read the site well, there was no flight Q33 NY

truemuslim
12-07-2007, 11:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by wilberhum
Who is They?
Every one talks about they but I still haven't meet any of them.

They are surly one idot that sent out a bunch of spams.
i dunno whoevr created that big fat retarded evil :Evil:
LIE!!!!! sorry:phew

The_Prince
12-07-2007, 11:36 PM
you know that fake verse they made is very funny, it proves one more thing, that no one can copy the style and literature of the Quran! as the Quran said, produce something similar if you want to disprove it. :)

The_Prince
12-07-2007, 11:38 PM
the article also missed another coincidence, the world trade centers looked like the number 11 as well.

nevesirth
12-07-2007, 11:43 PM
and the planes also looked like number 9....lol

truemuslim
12-07-2007, 11:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by The_Prince
the article also missed another coincidence, the world trade centers looked like the number 11 as well.
lol actually i saw that on another website...sad isnt it.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.