/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Prophets Time Line ? Hierarchy based on Time ?

Abdul-Raouf
12-08-2007, 01:49 AM
Has anyone got documents/picturess regarding Prophets Timeline (All Known Prophets of Islam) ...
or Hierarchy based on time ..or..based on their family ?

Im not asking for explanations about each Prophets... Just the Timeline .. or kinda Tree Diagram ...

???

Has anyone done research regarding this?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Abdul-Raouf
12-12-2007, 01:49 AM
bump

:?

ashley66
12-14-2007, 07:39 AM
:sl:
I've been trying to construct the tree diagram in my free time. I found this a few years back, but not sure how accurate it is.

Check this link

http://www.mydakwah.com/index.php?op...d=80&Itemid=34

Abdul-Raouf
12-14-2007, 10:00 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ashley66
:sl:
I've been trying to construct the tree diagram in my free time. I found this a few years back, but not sure how accurate it is.

Check this link

http://www.mydakwah.com/index.php?op...d=80&Itemid=34

Im not familiar wit all the names in the diagram...

Its an wonderful effort ... hope its accurate

Jazakallah khair...

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Yanal
06-16-2009, 06:04 PM
...the website redirects you to a search site:?

إحسان
04-15-2011, 02:50 PM
While I was in Saudi Arabia, I got alot of Islamic books, in both english and arabic. One of which is 'Stories of the PROPHETS' (Peace be upon them) by Imam Imaduddin Abul-Fida Isma'il/ Translated by Rashad Ahmed Azami (excluding Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) - possibly because the thickness of the book would be triple it's normal size. LOL. But it goes into great detail of the Prophets, I definitely recommend it!

The rough sketch of the timeline goes as follows,
Adam
Idris
Nuh (Noah)
Hud ()
Saleh ()
Ibrahim
Lut
Shu'aib
Yusuf
Job
Dhul Kifl
Yunus
Musa
Yusha (Joshua)
Khidr
Hizqil
Ilyas
Samuel
Dawud (David)
Solomon
Shi'ya bin Amsia
Jeremiah bin Hilkiah
Daniyal (Daniel)
Uzair
Yahya
Isa
Mohammed

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.