/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Are you part of a Muslim sports league?

mujahideenryder
12-08-2007, 07:43 PM
From Sports Halaqah:
Asalamualykum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuh

Are you part of a Muslim league? A Muslim football, basketball, soccer, softball, etc. league? If so, please let us know. We'll create a forum just for your league, so your players can actively discuss.

But we already have a forum for our league? That's fine! Our idea is to show the many leagues across North America, Europe and Australasia (everywhere exlcuding the Muslim world for ovbious reasons). We want to connect all the Muslim run leagues to share ideas and comments to help other Muslims establish there own leagues.

So please register and join and mention your league name, and we'll make a forum dedicated to it!

JazakAllah khair!
Click here to post your Muslim league:
http://www.sporthalaqah.com/showthread.php?t=100

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
mujahideenryder
12-10-2007, 06:44 PM
Anyone know of any Muslim Leagues? We have already added a few from the US and Canada. Any in Europe? Australasia?

These are the Muslim-run leagues we have so far:
http://www.sporthalaqah.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26

Kittygyal
12-10-2007, 08:41 PM
Assalamualikum.
Im sure you had an old site which i joined your nick gives a bomb. Allaah hu alim.

Anywho, im a soccer gyal so ya make a forum just for me. that will be hot but then again i never hard time, too stuck with Aalimah studies and huffaz so remember me in ur dua'ahs plz

May Allaah guide us all. Amin

Ma'assalama

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.