/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Benefiting the knowledge

Hashim_507
12-09-2007, 04:19 AM
AsalamuAlaikum to all brothers and sisters of Islamicforum,

I know most of the members here are graduate of university or still enrolling as undegrads. After graduating colleges, what would you do for the muslim world for the sake of Allah? I have seen or heard about most muslim countries needs to improve on education such as sciences,biology and math. Its sad to see most muslim graduate who succeed to gain wealth and status didnt do anything for the community that built them strong. Did you ever think about pursuiting to graduate islamic university?. Lets talk about Quran and Hadith, did you ever think about memorising the whole quran? in order to pursuit islamic university. Everday I always wonder why the Islamic instutions such as schools and university are being ignored like they never exist. What would you be without memorising the knowledge of the quran? How would the muslim community be if all the islamic knowledge are erased from our heart like they never exist before. Everyday I read the quran to know its knowledge more by translation and reciting. Muslims in America can enrolled schools for 12 years for there child, learning from abc to university knowledge. When it comes to islamic schools aka maddrasa, most of those islamic instution are being ignored. Our Islamic scholars are aging, we need the youths scholars to join the ranks in the muslim world. If all muslims in the world built strong instution for schools or university in the muslim community our morals will stay strong.

:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.