:sl:

MashAllah. Welcome to the forum.

m3 salaam
Raiyhana :wilted_ro

libyanhero
09-22-2005, 12:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by dr_romance83uk
my name is arif and im from leicester i studied graphic desing and im hafiz
Mashallah welcome to the forum dr_romance I don't think thats an appropriate name because the sisters might fall off their chair ;D

Ameeratul Layl
09-22-2005, 12:41 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by libyanhero
Mashallah welcome to the forum dr_romance I don't think thats an appropriate name because the sisters might fall off their chair ;D

OFF TOPIC!!!!!

Got there before the MODS. Its funny how they seem to find my topics that seem to be inapproriate rather quickly and other's are lurking on.

m3 salaam
Raiyhana :wilted_ro

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
MetSudaisTwice
09-22-2005, 01:18 PM
salam
and welcome bro
wasalam

Muhammad
09-22-2005, 02:02 PM

Welcome to the forum brother! May the forum be a source of benefit to all its users, Aameen. It has been pointed out that your username may not be appropriate for an Islamic forum, and thus we would advise choosing a more suitable replacement.

It should be noted that as members of staff, we try to inform all members who post inappropriately and do not single out one person while ignoring the rest. We do the best we can and can make mistakes, since there is nobody out there who is free of mistakes.

Therefore we ask members to forgive us for any mistakes and try to understand when we advise them regarding inappropriate behaviour, as our intention lies only in the betterment of the forum and benefit for all, Insha'Allaah.

Jazakallahu Khayr,

:w:

Khayal
09-22-2005, 03:04 PM
:w: & :sl: :brother:

:welcome: to the Forum.. Brother :sister:

:w:

Z
09-22-2005, 03:10 PM

You studied graphic design and you're a Hafiz, cool!

May I ask what you do now then? What course did you do and where did you take it aswell. Can we see some of your work too, please?

Welcome to the forum by the way.

Mainul_Islam
09-23-2005, 11:17 AM
Assalaamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh.

Welcome to the forum! :D

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.