/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I wanna bleach my skin...

AnonymousPoster
12-09-2007, 05:03 PM
:sl:I Am Looking To Buy Bleaching Products To Make My Skin Lighter I Realised That It Will Make Me More Attractive And It`s Beautiful This Days It is Also Safe. I Am Just Wondering What Islam Says On It I Have Seen Many Religious Girls Do It Is It OkAy?
:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
anonymous
12-14-2007, 08:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AnonymousGender
:sl:I Am Looking To Buy Bleaching Products To Make My Skin Lighter I Realised That It Will Make Me More Attractive And It`s Beautiful This Days It is Also Safe. I Am Just Wondering What Islam Says On It I Have Seen Many Religious Girls Do It Is It OkAy?
errrrrrrrr R U 4 ReAL Luv? wat makes u fink itll make u any more attractiv then u already are? wat a loada shyt...excuse my lingo

Re.TiReD
12-14-2007, 08:56 PM
AssalamuAlaykum

*smile*

SubhanAllah sis! be happy and content with the way Allah has made you...

abs
12-14-2007, 09:03 PM
no you should appreciate your beaty that allah has gave you.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
AnonymousPoster
12-14-2007, 09:05 PM
Ever heard of Michael Jackson? He did SOMETHING to make himself lighter - and also to look like an alien invader with a penchant for children.

Love the colour you were given. Love and appreciate your skin colour.

Belief_is_Power
12-14-2007, 09:06 PM
yeah seriously sis, bleaching your skin is wrong and dangerous. Dont be like Micheal Jackson(Freak). allah has made you dark skinned, anyone who does not like that..............well screw them.

Re.TiReD
12-14-2007, 09:10 PM
AssalamuAlaykum

true say everybody...

Who says dark skinned people cannot be beautiful? I know many people with dark skin who are equally beautiful as the fair skinned...SubhanAllah.

Allah has made us all unique and special...is gives us a chance to appreciate the differences in people...

S_87
12-14-2007, 09:17 PM
:sl:

and who says darker skin isnt beautiful sister? :)
you are beautiful the way you are, have good character and piety and that in itself will make you shine with beauty!
dont use bleach products they are dangerous

tigersabre
12-14-2007, 09:20 PM
Two words: Michael Jackson

AnonymousPoster
12-14-2007, 09:46 PM
Ops Sorry I Didnt Mean Proper Bleaching Just Safe Creams That Make You More Fair Many Asians Use That Is Safe

Pk_#2
12-14-2007, 10:12 PM
Ops Sorry I Didnt Mean Proper Bleaching Just Safe Creams That Make You More Fair Many Asians Use That Is Safe
Don't be silly sis, Lol at Mj joke!

Kittygyal
12-14-2007, 10:18 PM
Assalamualikum.

Go ahead, look like an alien and then get plaster surgery done aswel... JOKE.

Nah don't mess ur self up, no need to look 'attractive' whats all that about??!! doesn't Islam say anything about that!! surely it does. Sis be happy the way you are and trust me having lighter skin like me VERY lite can damage ya skin when it's in summer... happens to me alot :(

Ma'assalama

nadia85
12-14-2007, 10:24 PM
salam sis i would advice u not 2 bleach ur skin b happy wit ur self

czgibson
12-14-2007, 10:41 PM
Greetings,

It's a pity you don't feel happy the way you are. You really shouldn't feel ashamed of the colour of your skin. Well, maybe if you were bright blue with yellow spots, you'd be right to ask a cosmetics adviser a few questions, but I don't think you've got anything to worry about. :thumbs_up

Peace

snakelegs
12-14-2007, 10:45 PM
it's kind of sad. imsad
do you know how much money white people pay to try to get their skin darker?

Intisar
12-14-2007, 11:33 PM
:w: SubhanAllah! Why oh why would you wanna do that to yourself?? Allah made everyone for a certain reason, if you think that your skin isn't light enough then you're in essence questioning Allah and his hikmah!! Do you wanna look like Michael Jackson subhanAllah, I'm sure you're just beautiful the way you are.

truemuslim
12-14-2007, 11:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by snakelegs
it's kind of sad. imsad
lol thats exactly what my brothers say...

AnonymousPoster
12-14-2007, 11:43 PM
To Some Members There Is No Need To Get Rude:thumbs_do I Am Asian And Where I Am From LightSkin Is Beauty Again How Can I Look Like MJ Is Not Bleach But It Does Make You Fair Just A Couple Of Shade Lighter.

Re.TiReD
12-14-2007, 11:58 PM
To Some Members There Is No Need To Get Rude:thumbs_do I Am Asian And Where I Am From LightSkin Is Beauty Again How Can I Look Like MJ Is Not Bleach But It Does Make You Fair Just A Couple Of Shade Lighter.
Fair enough sis....erm ignore the pun *grins*

But if I was you...I'd be happy with the way in which Allah had made me...

Whats that Aayah...goes something like, 'therefore remember me, I will remember you, pay me thanks and do not deny me' I dont have the proper reference or translation...

IbnAbdulHakim
12-15-2007, 12:09 AM
you know many people mistake "fair" for "healthy" skin.

Is your skin dry? maybe blemished or something?

trust me, skin color makes no difference at all, now skin care does. If you moisture your skin productively, then inshaAllaah the beautiful features Allaah has given you will stand out. Just take
care of the skin Allaahs given you, no need to modify it inshaAllaah.

So my advice, its not skin color that matters, but skin care !

Assalamu Alaikum wa Rahmatullaahi Wa Barakatuh

Woodrow
12-15-2007, 12:36 AM
If a person does not Love another because of skin color or shade. I do not believe that person deserves to be loved in return.

The acceptance or rejection of a person on the basis of skin color, is a very poor reason.

Malaikah
12-15-2007, 01:01 AM
Ever heard of Michael Jackson? He did SOMETHING to make himself lighter - and also to look like an alien invader with a penchant for children.

Micheal Jackson has a disease that made him white. It's called vitiligo.

He did not bleach his skin.

truemuslim
12-15-2007, 01:18 AM
oh no don't take it the wrong way, im only talking about the people in america, but yes that is true, in my country, the brighter your skin is the better, but usually bleaches and thing make your skin much worse, and even too much make up messes up the face with freckles and dryness. plus gets it darker... Thanks

Intisar
12-15-2007, 01:23 AM
:sl: That's prevalent in every culture. SubhanAllah, why would you want to change the colour of your skin? Is it for acceptance, beauty, self-esteem issues? I don't understand why people do/want such a thing astaghfurallah.

truemuslim
12-15-2007, 01:26 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sister-Ameena*
:sl: That's prevalent in every culture. SubhanAllah, why would you want to change the colour of your skin? Is it for acceptance, beauty, self-esteem issues? I don't understand why people do/want such a thing astaghfurallah.
for real, sister a true muslim (me, lol) doesn't change the way allah created them, they are just beautiful the way they are.:D

Intisar
12-15-2007, 01:33 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by truemuslim
for real, sister a true muslim (me, lol) doesn't change the way allah created them, they are just beautiful the way they are.:D
:sl: Exactly, wanting to change yourself in such a way sort of question's Allah Ta'ala's hikmah right? :?

Ughh, I don't even wanna think about it anymore it's making me mad. :scared::grumbling:heated:

truemuslim
12-15-2007, 01:37 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sister-Ameena*
:sl: Exactly, wanting to change yourself in such a way sort of question's Allah Ta'ala's hikmah right? :?

Ughh, I don't even wanna think about it anymore it's making me mad. :scared::grumbling:heated:

lol...:phew:scared::exhausted:heated::mad::raging: :raging:

Md Mashud
12-15-2007, 01:56 AM
it's kind of sad. imsad
lol ~~

truemuslim
12-15-2007, 01:59 AM
^^^ she gets mad when i say you say that... i still think its funny tho...

truemuslim
12-15-2007, 02:00 AM
oh and snakelegs, not to act all racisty but they do that cause when its winter there skin turns red... no offence to white ppl

Resigned
12-15-2007, 03:27 AM
I think you will find that the best way to lighten your skin is to use a product called “Caucasian Ancestry”.

genki
12-15-2007, 08:36 AM
beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

there are many ways to lighten your skin such as hydroquinone, kojic acid, intensive vitamin c, arbutin, depigmentation laser etc

crayon
12-15-2007, 09:58 AM
Dark skinned people want to get fairer.
Light skinned people want to tan.

Brunettes want to be blonds, blonds want to be red heads, and red heads want to have black hair.

Curly haired people straighten their hair, straight haired people curl it.

People want to gain weight, lose weight, gain muscle, not be too muscly (not a word, I know :P).

It's a never ending cycle.
Don't get caught up in it.

north_malaysian
12-15-2007, 10:15 AM
it's kind of sad. imsad
I spent many times on the beach just to make my skin darker 12 years ago (after I finished high school) coz many people (especially girls) considered "fair" skin Malaysian males as "sissies"....and also to stop people from addressing me in Chinese.

And my mum was so mad. :scared:

genki
12-15-2007, 10:20 AM
its a never ending cycle and changes with trends and times

Muhminah123
12-15-2007, 12:40 PM
OK. Here goes.

Being women, there are times that we may want to lighten certain areas of the body such as elbows and knees. Or even uneven skin discoloration, melesama or other skin discoloration that might be caused due to certain conditions.

In this case you can use natural ways to even out skin tone and "brighten" your skin such as using lemons or lemon juice. Lemon juice is a natural acid and will do the trick over time. Also, castor oil and papaya are natural skin lighteners.

You can read more here: http://www.womans-health.net/best-sk...ng-product.htm

Hope this helps!

anonymous
12-15-2007, 02:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by crayon
Dark skinned people want to get fairer.
Light skinned people want to tan.

Brunettes want to be blonds, blonds want to be red heads, and red heads want to have black hair.

Curly haired people straighten their hair, straight haired people curl it.

People want to gain weight, lose weight, gain muscle, not be too muscly (not a word, I know :P).

It's a never ending cycle.
Don't get caught up in it.
dats soOoOoOoOoOooooOOoOo tRuEeEeEeee

Amina2
12-15-2007, 03:10 PM
In my family we are all different colors because we are Somali/Yemeni. People always talk about how my brother is so "dark" Thats why he is too shy to go out. whenever we have people over he goes to his room and stays there untill the people leave. I also have another brother who has light skin and people just adore him. He is only 6 years old and people are already talking about him marrying their little daughters. This is wrong. They are equally beautiful and should be treated the same.

AnonymousPoster
12-15-2007, 03:29 PM
^^That's just so messed up, i feel sorry for your brother having to go through that s***, why should he locked in his room cuz these idiots think that being dark is some kind of curse, astaghfirullah these people make me sick. They need a real good beating.

genki
12-15-2007, 03:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Amina2
In my family we are all different colors because we are Somali/Yemeni. People always talk about how my brother is so "dark" Thats why he is too shy to go out. whenever we have people over he goes to his room and stays there untill the people leave. I also have another brother who has light skin and people just adore him. He is only 6 years old and people are already talking about him marrying their little daughters. This is wrong. They are equally beautiful and should be treated the same.
thats just so wrong!!!! stand by your brother and encourage him.

Astakfurallah!!!!

AnonymousPoster
12-15-2007, 06:46 PM
If you have a problem with your skin colour then you have a problem with Allah because he is the one who created you the way you are.
Lightness does not equal beauty
and uglyness does not equal being darker
Be thankful to Allah that atleast you do not have any skin conditions. My friend has skin conditions and cannot even be outside in the summer time. Using bleach will mess up your skin in the long run. Theres no point,its stupid and pointless. Stop wishin you are lighter and be thankful for the skin colour you have.

AnonymousPoster
12-15-2007, 08:11 PM
why dont people just speak their mind for once instead of pretending
True
Light Does Equal Beauty Not In All Cases Through You Get Dark Skin People That Are Beautiful However If They Were Light They Would Be Even More Beautiful Let`s Stop Pretending:hmm:

Woodrow
12-15-2007, 08:18 PM
True
Light Does Equal Beauty Not In All Cases Through You Get Dark Skin People That Are Beautiful However If They Were Light They Would Be Even More Beautiful Let`s Stop Pretending:hmm:
I would say it is all in the eyes of the Beholder. I actually do feel darkskin is more beautiful than fair or light.

Malaikah
12-16-2007, 12:44 AM

Do, does anyone know if it is actually haram?

tigersabre
12-16-2007, 04:34 AM
it's kind of sad. imsad
The grass is always browner on the other side :?

tigersabre
12-16-2007, 04:37 AM
By the way, what happens when you get married? Will there be a Jekyll and Hyde thing going on (dark you and light you)?

Remember the wise words of Michael Jackson after he bleached himself - it don't matter if you're black or white.

Malaikah
12-16-2007, 08:24 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by tigersabre
Remember the wise words of Michael Jackson after he bleached himself - it don't matter if you're black or white.

He didn't bleach himself- he had vitiligo!

genki
12-16-2007, 10:24 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Malaikah

He didn't bleach himself- he had vitiligo!

his whole body? hmmm

aminahjaan
12-24-2007, 05:41 PM
Lol please dont! Because I saw some aunties trying to be fair and lovely....uh deformed in the sun much? I think yes. Yeah and I like my skin. A lot of girls I know are all like "omgggg aminah my skin is so dark compared to yurs I'm so ugly blah blah"

have a higher confidence and love the skin your in! haha (cover girl)

islam_kurdi
12-25-2007, 04:48 AM
Sister...

1) Just look at all the replies you got of people telling you not to do it. listen to the majority.

Do u know the show, "Who wants to be a Millionaire?"...Now in this show if someone is not sure of the answer to a question they ask the audience. And 99.9999% of the time when the majority of the audience chooses an answer they are right.

common sense...

2) And yes, if you are planning to bleach your skin for boys or something, then yes, it is haraam. It is sinful.

3) Remember: Bilal al-Habashi was black!...Bilal was a great companion of the prophet and he was the prophet's mu'athan. (the one who did the call to prayer). He is also one of the people who were guaranteed paradise (Bilal was one of three who was granted paradise [in the particular incident - there are actually more than only 3 who were guaranteed paradise, but these were in separate incidences or hadeeths]).

Trust me sister...just set your intention that you will not do it for the sake of Allah and InshaAllah you will be rewarded - you will get ajr.

see how easy it is to get ajr? lol..SubhanAllah!

p.s. if yo don't, InshaAllah I might get even more ajr than I'm already getting just for writing this!...SubhanAllah!

and Allah knows best.

caroline
12-25-2007, 05:44 AM
I am very fair skinned and my husband is black... very dark. I LOVE dark skin and he LOVES light skin. Lots of people like what's different. I think dark skin is so beautiful! It's so much smoother and prettier than light skin to me.

I would encourage you to leave your skin natural and wait till Allah brings you someone who loves dark skin the way I love my husband's dark skin.

But I know that once something is set in your mind you'll probably go ahead and do it. Then after a while you'll get tired of it and want to be the real you again. The skin lightening products you get in the drug stores work for a while but your skin will go back to it's natural color as soon as you get in the sun.

You'll be whatever color Allah wants you to be. And what if the man Allah has for you really has a preference for dark skin? What if you bleach your skin and he comes along and doesn't take a second look at you, but instead chooses the sister beside you with the beautiful dark skinned face?

Malaikah
12-25-2007, 09:33 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by genki
his whole body? hmmm

Yes, it can effect the whole body... it actually happened that way to a girl at my cousins school years ago.

Talib_Rayhan
12-25-2007, 10:04 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by islam_kurdi
Sister...

1) Just look at all the replies you got of people telling you not to do it. listen to the majority.

Do u know the show, "Who wants to be a Millionaire?"...Now in this show if someone is not sure of the answer to a question they ask the audience. And 99.9999% of the time when the majority of the audience chooses an answer they are right.

common sense...

2) And yes, if you are planning to bleach your skin for boys or something, then yes, it is haraam. It is sinful.
I agree, Very well put.

I remember in primary school, one asian girl caused herself some serious harm by scrubbing her skin because she wanted to be white. This was caused by racial bullying. Its a very sad thing that we cant just be who we are, and its also very sad that sometimes we arent allowed to just be who we are.

There are lots of things Id like to say to you about this, but I feel the good people of LI have already advised you very very well... and I would only be repeating some of thier points. Most of all just be true to yourself Sister, and remember there is only one of you, thats what makes you special.

Peace and Blessings

Nájlá
12-25-2007, 10:30 AM
i agree with every1 u will just damage ur skin and at the end u will wish that u didnt use bleach. just be happy the way u r.

Mysterious Uk
12-25-2007, 01:35 PM
In my culture lighter skin is better than dark skin. Culture clashes with religion. It is easy to say 'love the skin ur in' etc but it is harder when everyone around you thinks beauty is how light ur skin is :cry: Anyways don't listen to people that keep saying dark skinned people are ugly because it is not true. I doubt making the skin a bit lighter will make anyone prettier. :D Plus if someone is a really good/nice person you don't tend to notice how pretty/ugly they are.

Sorry for rambiling on and on. :peace:

Noor
12-25-2007, 05:31 PM

I think many of us sisters understand completely what the sister is talking about. For the majority of sisters to say 'love the skin your in', this piece of advice is absolutely futile. Darker skin sisters know completely that the majority of brothers who will potential propose are most interested in those who have fair skin. Much of the Muslim world thinks this way, and it is unfortunate and dangerous in so many levels but in the end it is the reality.

I have dark spots on my face and sometimes I will use some 'fair and lovely' to make my skin one colour. But make no mistake, I'm comfortable with the skin I'm in, because I grew up in Canada, and Canadians are not concerned with being fair and ultimately lovely. When I was in East Africa last year, the people believe that those with fair skin are beautiful. Even in Islamic books, when describing the Mother of the Believers, may Allah be pleased with them, the author connects beauty with the women being fair.

WE ARE CONDITIONED.

Anyways, this is what I found pertaining to Islamic ruling:

Ruling on bleaching the skin

Question:
Asalam Alaikum,
What is the ruling on bleaching one's skin, is it
haram or alright?

Answer:

Praise be to Allaah.

Bleaching the skin is done for one of two reasons:

1.it is done in the pursuit of beauty and perfection. This is not permitted because it involves changing the creation of Allaah, and because it is regarded as being in the same class as tattooing, practitioners of which were cursed by the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him).

2. It is done to remove a fault of blemish, such as a black spot or something similar on the hand or elsewhere, which a person bleaches in an attempt to remove the blemish. There is nothing wrong with this, because it is counted as removing faults. And Allaah knows best.

Islam Q&A
Sheikh Muhammed Salih Al-Munajjid

syed saboor
12-25-2007, 11:46 PM
I must say, unfortunately the West has brainwashed all of us into thinking lighter is better. Actually, if you study Arab history, the Arabs believed that beauty was in between very light and very dark, like an olive dark-haired look.
In my country of India, the Aryans, who were white people, believed that lighter was better, which is why in India, the upper castes (brahmins, e.g.) are always lighter than lower-caste Hindus. Doesn't Islam get rid of all of this nonsense once and for all. Most of the women I am attracked to are tan or olive-skinned with dark hair and not the buck-toothed blonde. Wake up everybody.

MaiCarInMtl
12-27-2007, 03:15 PM
God made you the way he wanted you to be. Leave your skin alone, it's just perfectly fine the way it is!

M..x
12-27-2007, 09:52 PM
Pshhh never trust asian creams, kasme they prolly put paint in it o suin n tell you ta use it, thawbah...Fair n luvly o suin, gurls use them, proper mess up yo skin like :uuh:

errrrrrrrr R U 4 ReAL Luv? wat makes u fink itll make u any more attractiv then u already are? wat a loada shyt...excuse my lingo
Raahz chill blud. Tha gyal oly said she was considering it, :D

Buh to tha thread user...Me well nice and not gonna give you grilling so jus take ma lubly advise n dont use it, betcha luk sick wifout :D BareLuvaaageeeeeeee x

aminahjaan
12-28-2007, 08:33 AM
yeah you're right Mysterious UK , because in like Asian cultures like mine, all these girls are dying to be fair, like they tweek their pictures and things like that, but you really shouldn't, because it doesn't change who you are, and bleach doesnt really show off a good color anyway.

adeeb
12-28-2007, 09:28 AM
You are beautiful sis... be proud of your self and thanks God for what he has given to you...

say: Alhamdulillah many times... He loves the way you are...

rozeena
12-28-2007, 10:39 AM
when i read the title first thing that cum 2 my mind is michael jackson. you dont need 2 bleach ur skin 2 look prettier, im sure ur veri pretti sis without havin 2 do all dt c*** .(sorri im asuming ur a sis as i dnt fink a guy wud reali be bothered about his skin colour lol,)

*WhisSPeR...*
12-28-2007, 10:53 AM
SaLaams Sis

just because some other girls do it, doesn't meant you have too.

[lol-i'm sure you have heard that one before =p]

Like the other members have said, your beautiful, you don't need any bleaching product!!

accept the way you are, this is how Allah wants you to be

like they say.."Love the Skin your IN! :shade:

Shorty x
12-28-2007, 03:18 PM
salaam,

wow , this topic is one of them which people are shy or scared to discuss. everyone should accept the way they are, Allah made you the way he wanted you to be. everyone is special and pretty in there own way. Its all media, that encourages readers to be skinny and fair. (the asian woman magazines etc) and not only that, but i gotta admit that older generation encourage it too. As they have this idea that they want there new daughter in law to be fair and skinny. So they are partially to be blamed too.

I would say im in the middle, not dark and not fair. going to college, and university etc , u meet friends and you get to like there likes and dislikes. and i got to say that the fair girls, did get all the attention. No idea why, again probably another reason to why dark girls feels that they want to bleach there skins.

Please dont do this because of a guy. or guys. its not worth it. Accept who you are, and be greatful, that you have everything else , remember no ones perfect. Some people are unfortunate, and dont have a arm, or a leg to walk properly. and some people are blind. Everyone is different in there own way, and special in there own way, no matter what they look like. its the personality that counts, and the inner beauty. And remember Allah' is the one that can see you and will judge you for who you are. Not these girls, guys, or Aunties, or magazines,

I hope everyones posts help you in your decision.

Aslama alaikum

Soulja Girl
12-28-2007, 04:17 PM

format_quote Originally Posted by Shorty x
Please dont do this because of a guy. or guys. its not worth it. Accept who you are, and be greatful, that you have everything else , remember no ones perfect. Some people are unfortunate, and dont have a arm, or a leg to walk properly. and some people are blind. Everyone is different in there own way, and special in there own way, no matter what they look like. its the personality that counts, and the inner beauty. And remember Allah' is the one that can see you and will judge you for who you are. Not these girls, guys, or Aunties, or magazines
^Well said, if you're trying to impress people then forget it, just be happy with what Allah has given you. Remember that Allah doesn't look at your appearance, but rather he looks at your good deeds. :)

morate
12-28-2007, 08:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by IbnAbdulHakim

So my advice, its not skin color that matters, but skin care !

Assalamu Alaikum wa Rahmatullaahi Wa Barakatuh
I think this is right. Where did it all get started that light skin is more beautiful? I have always been impressed with the beauty of Africa and shades of tan, olive, and brown from all Mediterranean places. I spent a month in Africa and there were no white people to see (except me and I didn't see any mirrors around.) When I encountered some Europeans on a beach, I felt like there was something missing- ghost people (yeah, and me too.) I always remember that strange experience, eye-opening. I've come to terms with my (lack of) color.
Take joy in the many hues Allah has given us, each uniquely.

ommahdi0816
12-28-2007, 09:57 PM
Salaam,
I read a book from the local islamic library on different kinds of procedures, and it said if you want to change your self for beauty it is haram. But if you want to change your self for a health reason thats allowed. I hope this helps you a little bit.

Awaken
12-31-2007, 07:32 AM
Salam,

Well, it is true that you should not destroy what ALLAH(S.W.T) has created you, however ALLAH(S.W.T) also does not forbade anyone to go for a makeover if they truely wanted to make themselves more attractive or appealing. Insya -Allah, if what you are doing is for the sake of making yourselves more appealing or attractive, than it is OK.

Humans, are the devil in disguise.... Listen to your heart, listen to your soul.... If what you are doing is Right, an unexplained feeling will tell you that what you are about to do is OK (Of course, you must be sincere in what you are doing)

Salam.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.