/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Assalam-o-Allikum, Newbie here on site

☆•♥°ąყ℮Տիმ°♥•☆
12-10-2007, 09:25 PM
Assalamo-o-Allikum
a brief introduction
my name is Ayesha, i am 26 years old, i converted to islam last year and married in june this year
i am looking to further my education on islam and more.
i completed my first Ramadan this year and inshaAllah i hope to develop further as a good muslim.
i hope i can make this site a friendly place i can come to both for knowledge and friendly chats with fellow muslims

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Kittygyal
12-10-2007, 09:31 PM
Howdy!!!

snakelegs
12-10-2007, 09:42 PM
[MOUSE]welcome![/MOUSE]

☆•♥°ąყ℮Տիმ°♥•☆
12-10-2007, 09:46 PM
Heys Kittygyal,
kewl nikcname ;) - do you like cats?
im guessing your a regular here so maybe we can have chats sometimez :)
thanx for coming in to say hi to me :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
☆•♥°ąყ℮Տիმ°♥•☆
12-10-2007, 09:50 PM
i guess my first question on this site should be....
is there anyone i need to look out for.. like bad people? im not intrested in hearing from people with no respect... as ive seen on other forums... is this forum any different? are the people here.. ( muslim and non-muslim ) friendly?

Kittygyal
12-10-2007, 09:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by (¯¨›Åÿê§hå‹&# 16 8;¯)
Heys Kittygyal,
kewl nikcname ;) - do you like cats?
im guessing your a regular here so maybe we can have chats sometimez :)
thanx for coming in to say hi to me :)
Assalamualikum.

Thanks

Yes ofcourse i LOVE cats and i have 6CATS, bare in mind i love every animal but CATS for definate!!

Ya no worries

Ma'assalama

Kittygyal
12-10-2007, 09:55 PM
i guess my first question on this site should be....
is there anyone i need to look out for.. like bad people? im not intrested in hearing from people with no respect... as ive seen on other forums... is this forum any different? are the people here.. ( muslim and non-muslim ) friendly?
Assalamualikum.

There Muslims and Non-Muslims humans on this site, Nah this site is kewl i've been here long enough and if your alright with eveyone then they will be twice as good to you. If anyone says anything to ya then what are the mods here for?? part of there job is to help us out so if you ever come across any evil things then report A.S.A.P insha'Allaah. Also this site is very strikt to the Sunnah and is down to earth and it's running fast so there's no harm on site. Masha'Allaah

May Allaah forgive and guide us all Amin
need help shout 'SNOWY' and im be there or just p'm me

Ma'assalama

ummAbdillah
12-10-2007, 09:57 PM
:salamext:
welcome sister Ayesha!!
:w:

☆•♥°ąყ℮Տիმ°♥•☆
12-10-2007, 10:00 PM
Thats awesome kitty
i have 2 kitties myself..
and that is a relief to know that ive finally found a 'good' site where i can learn ( ive got loads to learn ) and also talk to people in a friendly manner.
thanx for the warm welcome, :)

Kittygyal
12-10-2007, 10:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by (¯¨›Åÿê§h勨¯)
Thats awesome kitty
i have 2 kitties myself..
and that is a relief to know that ive finally found a 'good' site where i can learn ( ive got loads to learn ) and also talk to people in a friendly manner.
thanx for the warm welcome, :)
Assalamualikum.

It would be nice to give salam though, no hard feelings insha'Allaah.
Ya you come to the right place, just put your feet up and relax...

Neat, 2 kitties.. kewl.. I have 6cats,2dogs,1parrot,and my nephews 4hamsters. I LOVE THEM ALL. im crazy lover off CATS

Anywho, call me SNOWY not kitty thanxs :)

Yep, im a cat who is caring and friendly come to me any time, doors are always opened

Ma'assalama

☆•♥°ąყ℮Տիმ°♥•☆
12-10-2007, 10:13 PM
AoA -

no hard feelings at all... tho your comment does confuse me a little considering you didnt say salam to me in your first reply to me... just a howdy.. i thought you were being informal...

wow loads of pets.. i only have my 2 kitties... and for my hubby thats too many lol were currently over 3600 miles apart.. and inshaAllah we will be together ( permanent ) after 4 months... so im kinda lonely sometimes.. and living where i do... no mosques and no muslims.. its hard to find 'common ground' with people, my family are very supportive tho, but still... its nice to know i can come here for information or chats :)

☆•♥°ąყ℮Տիმ°♥•☆
12-10-2007, 10:22 PM
AoA
and ok i wont forget SNOWY... one of my kitties is actually called that... the other one is called scruffkins...
anyhow.. im off for tonight.. i look forward to coming on this site tomorrow.
good night
Allah Hafiz

axess1907
12-10-2007, 10:24 PM
CONGRATULATIONS ON BECOMING MUSLIM!!!

Welcome to our Forums - Lets have a great time here!

Intisar
12-11-2007, 12:51 AM
:sl: Welcome, mashaAllah sis you have been guided. Enjoy your stay, and if you need anything from me in the future inshaAllah, feel free to PM me.

☆ღUmm Uthmanღ☆
12-11-2007, 01:28 AM
:sl:

:w:

Abdul-Raouf
12-11-2007, 02:59 AM

:sl:

☆•♥°ąყ℮Տիმ°♥•☆
12-11-2007, 02:55 PM
Assalam-o-Allikum
thank you all so much for making me feel welcome here, Alhamdulillah, i think im going to really like it here inshaAllah.
again thanx!

Peace and Blessings
Ayesha

☆•♥°ąყ℮Տիმ°♥•☆
12-11-2007, 04:00 PM
AoA
just out of suriosity... when posting a new thread... how long does it take to be accepted? i know it says 'when a moderator is online' but ive noticed 4 online since the past 3 hours and havent seen anything as of yet.. i understand people are busy n stuff.. im just wondering what the actual time scale is of having a thread approved... ?

------
12-11-2007, 04:48 PM
:salamext:

Welcome to the forums

Be careful what u say here lol

Any questions, please ask away! :)

EDIT: it depends on which moderator is in charge of the section..

☆•♥°ąყ℮Տիმ°♥•☆
12-11-2007, 04:55 PM
again thanx for the welcome :)
i do have a lot of questions and i am aware of what is acceptable and what is not, most of my questions are really about the daily day to day life issues ( being a new muslim im still trying to adapt/ change my lifestyle ), such as food, clothing, maybe a few more questions but none are insultive or inapproipriate :)
Alhamdulillah, thanx for answering my question... im just so keen to learn and broaden my knowledge of islam and the way of living
Allah Hafiz
Ayesha

Kittygyal
12-11-2007, 04:58 PM
AoA -

no hard feelings at all... tho your comment does confuse me a little considering you didnt say salam to me in your first reply to me... just a howdy.. i thought you were being informal...

wow loads of pets.. i only have my 2 kitties... and for my hubby thats too many lol were currently over 3600 miles apart.. and inshaAllah we will be together ( permanent ) after 4 months... so im kinda lonely sometimes.. and living where i do... no mosques and no muslims.. its hard to find 'common ground' with people, my family are very supportive tho, but still... its nice to know i can come here for information or chats :)
Assalamualikum.
I normaly do say salam in my posts and end with 'Ma'assalama'. I'd like to get informal at first.. until i get to know the person better and understand there a Muslim then gave salam lol joke :D

Nah, sis i was only teasing no hard feelings insha'Allaah.
6cats,2dogs,1parrot and my nephews 4hamsters are NOT that much at all!! thats less man i want more but here in UK u can't have that many :(

Aww, insha'Allaah you will be with your husband and he will be with you insha'Allaah, Insha'Allaah, Insha'Allaah. Thats cute you have your parents to support you unlike many of us don't for several reasons. Mnay people family is very supportive like mine, Mom died and pa left me when small.Although i have my eldest brother who is a pain..imsad im a revert to Islam and they neglect that fact but insha'Allaah remember them in your dua'ahs please. May Allaah guide them Amin.
Make the most with your family

May Allaah guide us all, AMin

Ma'assalama

Kittygyal
12-11-2007, 05:01 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by (¯¨›Åÿê§h勨¯)
AoA
and ok i wont forget SNOWY... one of my kitties is actually called that... the other one is called scruffkins...
anyhow.. im off for tonight.. i look forward to coming on this site tomorrow.
good night
Allah Hafiz

Assalamualikum.

Never, im sad that your kitty is called SNOWY which is my name humm... imsad JOKE

Okay g'nyt

Ma'assalama

IbnAbdulHakim
12-11-2007, 05:03 PM
Assalamu Alaikum wa Rahmatullaah

mashaAllaah, you should get your husband to join, im sure he'll fit in inshaAllaah

Assalamu Alaikum

Re.TiReD
12-13-2007, 08:08 PM
AssalamuAlaykum sister

Welcome to the forums!

Just wondering how you enter your name each time you log-in? do you copy and paste it from somewhere? *grin*

☆•♥°ąყ℮Տիმ°♥•☆
12-13-2007, 08:11 PM
Assalam-o-Allikum
hehe... good question.... i dont actually login i simply go to my email first and then have a direct link... maybe a cookie factor.. who knows... :P

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.