/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Sickness

malaki
12-11-2007, 04:35 PM
Wow in the days after my choice to submit to Allaah, the Lord of the Universe, I suddenly got very sick. Learning Salat correct is difficult enough, now I have to take care of my sickness as well haha. I am being put to the test and this is really bringing me closer to Allaah, so the evil plan is not working if this is Shaytan working on me.. I am not invincible and I need everyone to help me through this timing. I appreciate you all and cannot do this on my own, obviously.

I hope all my inconsiderate manners are forgiven. God willing we will all find our places close in Paradise :D

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
IbnAbdulHakim
12-11-2007, 05:07 PM
Ameen ! mashaAllaah

Assalamu Alaikum

ashley66
12-12-2007, 07:45 AM
Ameen..
My du'a is for Allah to give you patience and syifaa' . Health is definitely the precious gift from Allah, but your Imaan is more precious than anything. MasyaAllah. But then again in many ways sickness is also a gift from Allah. I recall but could find the correct text that when Allah love you He test you. :D

malaki
12-14-2007, 03:18 PM
Of course, tests are a chance to demonstrate willingness to struggle though troubles for our deen. I think so anyway.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
PersianPrince
12-20-2007, 12:15 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ashley66
Ameen..
My du'a is for Allah to give you patience and syifaa' . Health is definitely the precious gift from Allah, but your Imaan is more precious than anything. MasyaAllah. But then again in many ways sickness is also a gift from Allah. I recall but could find the correct text that when Allah love you He test you. :D
It makes me weep.:cry:

Talib_Rayhan
12-23-2007, 10:22 PM
:sl:

I am still learning to pray correctly myself but I will make sure I ask for help for you and others like us who need help in performing Salat correctly

Peace and blessings :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.