/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Nostradamous code: world war III 2008-12

rehmans_mba
12-11-2007, 04:41 PM
assalam wa alykum,:sl:

I found one un comprehensive book. who is this nostradamus n what is his message.

just check n plz tell me the views on this book. for the sake of knowledge for me.

http://www.nostradamusonline.com/sample_chapter.php
allahu akbar

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
snakelegs
12-11-2007, 10:11 PM
well, i don't believe in fortune telling, so i am clearly biased - too biased to even read it.
isn't it based on christian beliefs?

wilberhum
12-11-2007, 10:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by snakelegs
well, i don't believe in fortune telling, so i am clearly biased - too biased to even read it.
isn't it based on christian beliefs?
The same with me.
If you make statements general enough they will become true.
Or after the fact, you can twist things to make them sound like something else.

axess1907
12-11-2007, 10:20 PM
I dont like Nostradamus. I read his book and couldnt sleep 2 days because of him :exhausted
But how does it come, that a normal human could see what would happen? Is it because Allah gave him some special skills or maybe he was something like a prophet what do you think?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
wilberhum
12-11-2007, 10:25 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by axess1907
I dont like Nostradamus. I read his book and couldnt sleep 2 days because of him :exhausted
But how does it come, that a normal human could see what would happen? Is it because Allah gave him some special skills or maybe he was something like a prophet what do you think?
Why do you assume he was normal? Oh, and by the way, what is normal?

Why do you think he could see what would happen?
All I see is twisted distortions.

Prophet? What do I think? Well :hmm: :? Kind of sums it up.

snakelegs
12-11-2007, 10:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by axess1907
since you're a muslim, you know he could not have been a prophet.
what was he? i don't know because i am too prejudiced to check him out.

nevesirth
12-11-2007, 11:09 PM
the site is aimed at making money by luring pple to purchase the book

snakelegs
12-11-2007, 11:15 PM
yeah, i would advise you to save your money for something more worthwhile.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.