/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Article about muhammad(saW)on wikipedia,please contribute

alihasnain
12-11-2007, 05:46 PM
Assalam O Alikum,

Fellows,article about muhammad(saw)on wikipedia is constantly being vandalised by people who have personal grudges against islam due to media propoganda.Please contribute to this article so there can be authentic information about muhammad(saw) on wikipedia which is one of the top 10 websites in the world.
Link to article is :http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad

Regards
Ali

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
czgibson
12-11-2007, 05:51 PM
Greetings,

It looks like the article is semi-protected to avoid vandalism. Has this not worked?

Peace

Anwarica
12-11-2007, 08:12 PM
:sl:
There's nothing we can do unless if someone knows an administrator there or something like that .. even emailing them about deleting some items will be returned by this answer:
"Sorry, but this has been discussed before and the answer is: no."

Have a look at the page editing history, you will find the whole archive.

wilberhum
12-11-2007, 09:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by alihasnain
Assalam O Alikum,

Fellows,article about muhammad(saw)on wikipedia is constantly being vandalised by people who have personal grudges against islam due to media propoganda.Please contribute to this article so there can be authentic information about muhammad(saw) on wikipedia which is one of the top 10 websites in the world.
Link to article is :http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad

Regards
Ali
Media propaganda is the cause? I don't think so.
Why not blame those who do the acts that make Islam look bad?
Blame the doer not the reporter.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
alihasnain
12-12-2007, 07:32 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by czgibson
Greetings,

It looks like the article is semi-protected to avoid vandalism. Has this not worked?

Peace

No,it has not,i don't understand wikipedia fully yet but now i would try to know all the tricks.I am an established user there and all the established users can still change the page and i would from now on.
I see there are many people who are using vunerability of wikipedia to fall in the hands of few dedicated hatred driven people to vandalise this page.

Where there is a will,there is a way,we must find it...

alihasnain
12-12-2007, 07:35 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by wilberhum
Media propaganda is the cause? I don't think so.
Why not blame those who do the acts that make Islam look bad?
Blame the doer not the reporter.
Do you mean we should declare a jihad on christianity because a few idiots are vandalising this page?

Who do "Some"people acting badly has to do with hating more then a billion people?

wilberhum
12-12-2007, 01:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by alihasnain
Do you mean we should declare a jihad on christianity because a few idiots are vandalising this page?
I have no idea how you came to these thoughts. I guess it must make sense to someone who blames the media and not those that do evil.

Who do "Some"people acting badly has to do with hating more then a billion people?
Many just hate for something to do. If you stick around for a while you will find several that dedicate there life to hate.
Hating a group for the action of a few is as illogical as blaming the media because they report the evil that some Muslims do.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.