/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The Book Pertaining to Paradise, Its Description, Its Bounties and Its Intimates

islamiii
12-13-2007, 08:50 AM
Muslim :: Book 40 : Hadith 6778
Anas b. Malik reported: The Paradise is surrounded by hardships and the Hell-Fire is surrounded by temptations.

Muslim :: Book 40 : Hadith 6780
Abu Huraira reported Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) as saying that: Allah the Exalted and Glorious, said: I have prepared for My pious servants which no eye has ever seen, and no ear has ever heard, and no human heart has ever perceived but it is testified by the Book of Allah. He then recited:" No soul knows what comfort has been concealed from them, as a reward for what they did". (xxxii. 17)

Muslim :: Book 40 : Hadith 6781
Abu Huraira reported that Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) said: Allah, the Exalted and Glorious, said: I have prepared for My pious servants which no eye (has ever) seen, no ear has (ever) heard and no human heart has ever perceived those bounties leaving apart (those bounties) about which Allah has informed you

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
islamiii
12-16-2007, 07:55 PM
Muslim :: Book 40 : Hadith 6784
Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: In Paradise, there is a tree under the shadow of which a rider can travel for a hundred years.

Muslim :: Book 40 : Hadith 6785
This hadith has been narrated on the authority of Abu Huraira through another chain of transmitters with the addition of these words:" He will not be able to cover this distance."
Muslim :: Book 40 : Hadith 6788
Sahl b. Sa'd reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: The inmates of Paradise will look to the upper apartment of Paradise as you see the planets in the sky. I narrated this hadith to Nu'man b. Abi 'Ayyash and he said: I heard Abu Sa'id al-Khudri as saying: As you see the shining planets in the eastern and western (sides of) horizon.

islamiii
12-16-2007, 07:57 PM
Anas b. Malik reported that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said: In Paradise there is a street to which they would come every Friday. The north wind will blow and would scatter fragrance on their faces and on their clothes and would add to their beauty and loveliness, and then they would go back to their family after having an added lustre to their beauty and loveliness, and their family would say to them: By Allah, you have been increased in beauty and loveliness after leaving us, and they would say: By Allah, you have also increased in beauty and loveliness after us.
Abu Huraira reported that Abu'l Qasim (the Holy Prophet) (may peace be upon him) said: The (members) of the first group to get into Paradise would have their faces as bright as full moon during the night, and the next to this group would have their faces as bright as the shining stars in the sky, and every person would have two wives and the marrow of their shanks would glimmer beneath the flesh and there would be none without a wife in Paradise.

islamiii
12-18-2007, 08:07 AM
Muslim :: Book 40 : Hadith 6795
This hadith has been narrated on the authority of Abu Huraira through another chain of transmitters that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said: The (members of the) first group which would get into Paradise will have their faces as bright as stars in the sky. They would neither pass water, nor void excrement, nor will they suffer from catarrh, nor will they spit, and their combs would be made of gold, and their sweat will be musk, the fuel of their brazier will be aloes, and their wives will be large-eyed maidens and their form would be alike as one single person after the form of their father (Adam) sixty cubits tall.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
islamiii
12-18-2007, 08:09 AM
Muslim :: Book 40 : Hadith 6798
Jabir reported: I heard Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) as saying that the inmates of Paradise would eat and drink but would neither spit, nor pass water, nor void excrement, nor suffer catarrah. It was said: Then, what would happen with food? Thereupon he said: They would belch and sweat (and it would be over with their food), and their sweat would be that of musk and they would glorify and praise Allah as easily as you breathe.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.