/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Assalamu alaykum

Abid93
12-13-2007, 03:42 PM
Assalamu alaykum. I am a British-Muslim teenager.
My name is Abid, and i have joined this forum with the intention to learn how to pray namaz again.

Heres the story.
I was born in England. My parents tought me the basics of Islam from a very young age. They tought me all the Surahs, how to read the Quran and all the rules of Islam...yet they never managed to teach me how to pray Namaz.

About one and a half years ago, i went to a foreign country for a holiday, where the main religion was Islam.
My parents hired someone to teach me how to pray. That person tought me over the course of a week how to pray.
I prayed for about 3-4 days...but then i had to come back to England to resume my schooling.
I had exams, plus schooling issues, PLUS i had just gotten internet and a playstation 2...so i found it hard to find time to pray.
And before i knew it...i had forgotten how to pray.

A couple of days ago i promised myself i would learn how to pray namaz again before 2008.
I have read many books which help teach people like me how to pray...but ive always found it hard to understand those books.
So i had an idea. That idea was to join this forum...and asks other Muslim brothers and sisters around the world for help with the matter...and hopefully learn how to pray namaz again.

I shall be posting in the help sections with questions relating to the problems i have with praying...and hopefully you people will help me.

Thank you in advance.

Abid.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
'Abd al-Baari
12-13-2007, 03:50 PM
:sl:

Welcome to the forums!!

Hope you have a beneficial and enjoyable stay here, and you find the answeres to your questions here, Insha'Allah.

Here are some videos which explains the positions in Salah in 2, 3 & 4 Raka'at prayers. :)

If you have any questions please just ask, Insha'Allah someone will be able to help you.

Abid93
12-13-2007, 03:59 PM
Thank you, brother, but i know the positions already.

I shall now go and make posts/ a post about the bits i seem to have forgotten.

Kittygyal
12-13-2007, 04:43 PM
Assalamualikum.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Abdul-Raouf
12-14-2007, 06:06 AM

Post your doubts....

☆ღUmm Uthmanღ☆
12-14-2007, 05:23 PM

:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.