/* */

PDA

View Full Version : intresting clip...

Rou
12-13-2007, 08:51 PM
I was watching this clip and its intresting to see a republican who has views that i agree with to a certain point , what i am thinking is about people who are voting in the states and as much as i have heard many say in islam you should not vote...i say but then you have no control over any rules of that land in which you live?

would it not be ignorant to sit in a country and view your brothers and sisters dying and sit by and do nothing? if you voted it would be a weapon against those who cause your people to die...to make change you must change the minds and hearts of people to do that you must take steps...would electing a wiser leader to the country in which you live not help protect muslims everywhere? and is it wrong?

heres the clip check it out...to be clear this is Ron paul and he is running to lead the republican party....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7d_e9lrcZ8

hope he gets it and not another psyco...naive i am not its true he may tur the tables..but at least he seems to have the understanding of many things striaght if you ask me...

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Woodrow
12-15-2007, 08:53 PM
thread approved for posting

Keltoi
12-15-2007, 10:59 PM
With tax policy I'm with Ron Paul, on foreign policy I am not. Right now foreign policy takes precedence over tax policy for me.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.