/* */

PDA

View Full Version : George Galloway on SKY NEWS against ISRAEL!

islamic
12-13-2007, 10:38 PM
Here is a Link how George Galloway talks against Israel :-)
great video, really good .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=249JaIaubVw

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Cabdullahi
02-20-2008, 01:42 PM
Yeas seen it he buries them specially that silly hardheaded presenter anna

czgibson
02-20-2008, 01:58 PM
Greetings,

"What a preposterous way to introduce an item, and what a preposterous first question!"

The guy is hilarious. :D

Peace

AvarAllahNoor
02-20-2008, 02:32 PM
''They seem to be getting a bloody good hiding, from the screen I'm watching!'' LOL!

Jorgy Porgy does not mince his words. - Love his radio show too!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
crayon
02-20-2008, 05:01 PM
"what a silly question, what a silly person you are..."

I'd never heard of this guy before, but he FREAKING ROCKS.

00:00
02-20-2008, 05:38 PM
George tears her apart.:D

guyabano
02-20-2008, 07:56 PM
I had a good laugh when I saw this video.

This man is really a joke. I just missed the part he would say, Hezbollah is a charity and collect fonds for its citizens.

Peace

Kidman
02-20-2008, 08:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by guyabano
I had a good laugh when I saw this video. http://www.cosgan.de/images/smilie/frech/e035.gif
This man is really a joke. I just missed the part he would say, Hezbollah is a charity and collect fonds for its citizens.

Peace
Providing for southern lebanon is basically the same deeds towards its citizens, especially after giving loads of its money to the people affected during the war. May Allah bless the Hezbollah for their defensive stand against such an aggressor.

Kidman

AvarAllahNoor
02-20-2008, 11:25 PM
I had a good laugh when I saw this video. http://www.cosgan.de/images/smilie/frech/e035.gif

Peace
Haha. Though he does make a few fair points. Hezbollah, is no different to Nelson Mandela party, or even the Isreali group who used terrorism to get the state of Isreal.

aamirsaab
02-20-2008, 11:39 PM
:sl:
LOL I remember whatching that on sky news. He owned sky news single handedly - so badly sky news had to try and cut him off - and they ended up going to a commercial break as soon as he finished his session of handing out a serious ass kicking.

p.s; the interviewer showed unprofessionalism on several accounts. tsk tsk tsk.

Fishman
02-20-2008, 11:54 PM
Hezbollah is a charity and collect fonds for its citizens.

Peace
Not that I support Hezbollah, but just because they bomb Israelis doesn't mean that they don't support their own citizens. Even people as bad as Hitler still did some good things (making jobs, bringing up moral).

guyabano
02-21-2008, 11:59 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by AvarAllahNoor
Haha. Though he does make a few fair points. Hezbollah, is no different to Nelson Mandela party, or even the Isreali group who used terrorism to get the state of Isreal.
Agree on this one, but this one is rather an extremist. None of them can pretend to wash their hands in innocence

Peace

☆•♥°ąყ℮Տիმ°♥•☆
02-21-2008, 12:05 PM
i thought it was one of his better moments...
also quite comical yet serious at the same time

Kidman
02-21-2008, 08:10 PM
They bomb israeli's or they defend themselves against them?? If it wasn't for Hezbollah Lebanon would be in the hands of the Israeli's right now just like Palestine is!

format_quote Originally Posted by Fishman
Not that I support Hezbollah, but just because they bomb Israelis doesn't mean that they don't support their own citizens. Even people as bad as Hitler still did some good things (making jobs, bringing up moral).

Cabdullahi
02-21-2008, 08:39 PM
PRESIDENT BHUTTO accidently lets the truth out about osama bin laden being murdered

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnychOXj9Tg&feature=user

H4RUN
02-21-2008, 08:54 PM

George's a pretty sound fella from what i've seen of him, i remember a year or so ago he came to my town i mean city:p There was one quote that stuck to mind... Blair and Brown are cheeks off the same...erm ahem....[posteria] lol

Moon*Light
02-21-2008, 08:59 PM

Yeah I saw that before. :D

jzcasejz
02-23-2008, 07:25 PM
Galloway... *sigh* :rolleyes:

format_quote Originally Posted by Ahmedjunior
PRESIDENT BHUTTO accidently lets the truth out about osama bin laden being murdered

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnychOXj9Tg&feature=user
Lol, that was a slip-up.

Cabdullahi
02-23-2008, 07:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by jzcasejz
Galloway... *sigh* :rolleyes:

Lol, that was a slip-up.
Yeah it could be but why didnt she notice this and why didnt the host ask a follow up question or even correct her and if it was a slip up what was she supposed to say and omar sheikh was apparently working for the british intelligence and they also say he worked for the pakistani intelligence but then in the same time we are led to believe that he worked for al qaeda:rolleyes:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.