/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Searchkindly.org

OnlyOne
12-14-2007, 12:17 AM
As Salaamu 'Alaykum,

I want to share with you a couple of great sources where you can help out by giving charity even if you dont have enough money to begin with. This is a great way to help out with poverty, especially with what's going on in Darfur and stuff, for those who don't have money, they can make a difference through this!

www.searchkindly.org is a Google search engine based website. The way it works is simple. Instead of going to Google directly you go to searchkindly.org. Everytime you search using the google search engine on that site, the website then receives a small portion of money from the people that advertise on their website. With millions of people already using the website... the money adds up to a great amount. After one month is over, they distribute the money equally to diffrent charity organizations. It's simple and easy. For those who have a heart, please give this a try! Please try and help spread the word...

Was Salaamu 'Alaykum,
Adeel

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
truemuslim
12-14-2007, 12:19 AM
What do you? Just use it?

OnlyOne
12-14-2007, 01:03 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by truemuslim
What do you? Just use it?
Yup, just like how you'd use google. It's that easy.

truemuslim
12-14-2007, 02:45 AM
wow i used it to get pictures for that other thread i got and its just like google...thank god..so now its in my fave's. thank you for sharing this. now i give charity while doing a BORING research report on the pilgrims! :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
OnlyOne
12-14-2007, 05:26 AM
You're welcome. Try to be sure to spread the word! I emailed a ton of my friends and posted it on other forums. If we can get this to be big, it would be amazing because there are Islamic Charities in there too!

rahimah
12-14-2007, 05:44 AM
one more new searchkindly user! =)

ashara
12-14-2007, 12:07 PM
Salam

thanks for the info :)

truemuslim
12-14-2007, 05:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by rahimah
one more new searchkindly user! =)
nope about 300 more...

format_quote Originally Posted by OnlyOne
You're welcome. Try to be sure to spread the word! I emailed a ton of my friends and posted it on other forums. If we can get this to be big, it would be amazing because there are Islamic Charities in there too!
i emailed my principal in my homeschool and told her about it, and she sent it to everybody in my school, and since its like google im really positive they will use it.:D

truemuslim
12-15-2007, 03:21 AM
lol, all you gotta do is this : type: school, islam, fun, jokes, more islam, me, you, food, drinks, etc., etc., lol thats what I did, look how high the mone is now...lol... the goal is 1000 though...wOw

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!