/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Weird stuff..

Pk_#2
12-14-2007, 04:27 PM
Peace be upon those who follow guidance,

Anyone here this story?

Well it is a bit like the story of the monkey girl, but instead of a monkey this girl was born with a face of a snake,

Anyone receiving e-mails like this, or is it just me ?

Anyhow this is the story:

"This guy went to makkah from Malayisa record this..

its about a pregnant lady who already has 2 daughters and she conceived again n the doctor confirmed that she getting one more baby girl, she wasnt happy at all.

So her husband told her its better to deliver snake than another baby girl !!!!!!!! ...................

so whenever anybody ask what baby she going to get she will say that is a snake baby, till the labor day came n she really give birth to a girl with snake face.. "

There is even a video on it.. Hmm.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
truemuslim
12-14-2007, 04:38 PM
WOW, how dare they even compare a snake with a cute little baby girl! Starghfirallah alatheem. is this a true story?

Pk_#2
12-14-2007, 04:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by truemuslim
is this a true story?
No comment, Lol.

'Abd al-Baari
12-14-2007, 04:43 PM
:sl:

I got this in an email but i prefer to just delete them rather that reading stuff like this, theres a video on YouTube but i won't post the link, unless someone wants to see it.

Anyways about this - is it wrong for people to send emails like this - advertising the punishment of Allah [if it is true?] Some people are like wow, rather than being worried about the Punishment and Power of Allah!!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Pk_#2
12-14-2007, 04:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by <Abdullah>

I got this in an email but i prefer to just delete them rather that reading stuff like this, theres a video on YouTube but i won't post the link, unless someone wants to see it.

Anyways about this - is it wrong for people to send emails like this - advertising the punishment of Allah [if it is true?] Some people are like wow, rather than being worried about the Punishment and Power of Allah!!
I know what you mean akhi,

That's why i decided not to post the vid, It may also be disturbing for some,

May Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) guide us and forgive us for our short comings, Ameen (Say Ameen)

truemuslim
12-14-2007, 04:46 PM

well i would think YES they should show the puishement of allah that way no one else would get mad from cute little babies unless they dont got a brain no more....but..thats just my opinion. and i would like to see the video...as long as no sickening stuff are in it.

truemuslim
12-14-2007, 04:48 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Umma Wasat
I know what you mean akhi,

That's why i decided not to post the vid, It may also be disturbing for some,

May Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) guide us and forgive us for our short comings, Ameen (Say Ameen)
NEVERMIND...

Pk_#2
12-14-2007, 04:49 PM
well i would think YES they should show the puishement of allah that way no one else would get mad from cute little babies unless they dont got a brain no more....but..thats just my opinion. and i would like to see the video...as long as no sickening stuff are in it.
The thing is sister, does the video display the punishment of Allah? Or is it a man made hoax?

Remember, we shouldn't be forwarding lies, we don't need to back up Islam with lies, The Qur'an alone is sufficient

AsalamuAlaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

truemuslim
12-14-2007, 04:51 PM
The thing is sister, does the video display the punishment of Allah? Or is it a man made hoax?

Remember, we shouldn't be forwarding lies, we don't need to back up Islam with lies, The Qur'an alone is sufficient

AsalamuAlaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh
yes, but i meant only if its like, obviousness of allah...sorta... im confusing... and i just confused maself

Pk_#2
12-14-2007, 04:54 PM
yes, but i meant only if its like, obviousness of allah...sorta... im confusing... and i just confused maself
Aww sweety don't confuse yourself,

I think with e-mails there is always false stuff around so I don't like to forward e-mails much, rather write up my own things with dhaleel and pass them around,

Something that has benefitted you and you yourself feel it will also be of benefit to others, inshaAllah wa ta'ala

AsalamuAlaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh.

Kittygyal
12-14-2007, 04:57 PM
Assalamualikum.

Lets leave it to Allaah.

Allaah hu alim!

Ma'assalama

truemuslim
12-14-2007, 05:03 PM

I think with e-mails there is always false stuff around so I don't like to forward e-mails much, rather write up my own things with dhaleel and pass them around,

Something that has benefitted you and you yourself feel it will also be of benefit to others, inshaAllah wa ta'ala

omg i went to youtube, typed in snake baby, and i saw like the first second of it and closed it (litterally) did you see her head?!?!?! poor baby.
.. i didnt see the face (alhamdulla):scared:

truemuslim
12-14-2007, 05:03 PM

and kitty gyal..thats right

Pk_#2
12-14-2007, 05:06 PM
omg i went to youtube, typed in snake baby, and i saw like the first second of it and closed it (litterally) did you see her head?!?!?! poor baby.
.. i didnt see the face (alhamdulla):scared:
what head? The plastic one?

AsalamuAlaykum Warahmatullah Snowy!

truemuslim
12-14-2007, 05:08 PM
what head? The plastic one?

AsalamuAlaykum Warahmatullah Snowy!
woops had the academy thing on the paste..my bad...hehe...and what?

Pk_#2
12-14-2007, 05:11 PM
woops had the academy thing on the paste..my bad...hehe...and what?
No worries sis, I took it off, and wahhh Lol?!

truemuslim
12-14-2007, 05:12 PM
No worries sis, I took it off, and wahhh Lol?!
i mean what were u sayin bout the baby head and plastic?:D

Pk_#2
12-14-2007, 05:15 PM
i mean what were u sayin bout the baby head and plastic?:D
Watch it on youtube (If you want to),

Watch how the light reflects of the babys head, that's one shiny snake baby

That's all I'm saying.

truemuslim
12-14-2007, 05:19 PM
Watch it on youtube (If you want to),

Watch how the light reflects of the babys head, that's one shiny snake baby

That's all I'm saying.
oh hehe lol yea i saw that, did you see the whole thing though?

Pk_#2
12-14-2007, 05:24 PM
oh hehe lol yea i saw that, did you see the whole thing though?
Yeah, I don't have speakers though.. well i do, But i dun something to them Lol

And I had to watch it on some dodgy Media player as I don't have Media player 'cause i dun something to that also...

I hope we are talking about the same video!

Peace.

truemuslim
12-14-2007, 05:26 PM
Yeah, I don't have speakers though.. well i do, But i dun something to them Lol

And I had to watch it on some dodgy Media player as I don't have Media player 'cause i dun something to that also...

I hope we are talking about the same video!

Peace.
lol ok... to make sure, this one that i saw it started out from behind the baby in someones hands then started going to the face, and then thats when I saw something red on its face and closed it right away...:giggling:

Pk_#2
12-14-2007, 05:30 PM
lol ok... to make sure, this one that i saw it started out from behind the baby in someones hands then started going to the face, and then thats when I saw something red on its face and closed it right away...:giggling:
Something red on her face? Huh

The baby WAS red.

Oh wait the colour on my PC is also dodgy, I cannot see what you can see, sorry bare with me, my whole life has been dodgy Lol

truemuslim
12-14-2007, 05:31 PM
Something red on her face? Huh

The baby WAS red.

Oh wait the colour on my PC is also dodgy, I cannot see what you can see, sorry bare with me, my whole life has been dodgy Lol
aww i really am feeling sorry for you sis... honestly...hehe....*gives laptop to umma wasat*

Pk_#2
12-14-2007, 05:34 PM
aww i really am feeling sorry for you sis... honestly...hehe....*gives laptop to umma wasat*
Aww mashaAllah, May Allah (subahan wa ta'ala) reward you for your kindness. Ameen

Go on then chuck it, I'll try to catch it, Lol!

inabit tc hun.

truemuslim
12-14-2007, 05:40 PM
Aww mashaAllah, May Allah (subahan wa ta'ala) reward you for your kindness. Ameen

Go on then chuck it, I'll try to catch it, Lol!

inabit tc hun.
lol ok, and is that a diff language at the end?:?

snakelegs
12-14-2007, 07:49 PM
WOW, how dare they even compare a snake with a cute little baby girl! Starghfirallah alatheem. is this a true story?
how dare they even compare a baby girl to a cute little baby snake!!! :raging:

;D

truemuslim
12-14-2007, 07:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by snakelegs
how dare they even compare a baby girl to a cute little baby snake!!! :raging:

;D
you juss standin up 4 ur feet..haha:D

'Abd al-Baari
12-14-2007, 08:02 PM

Is there any Islamic rulings regarding sending stuff like this? If anyone does know then can they please let me know - i really need to show some people who keep sending stuff like this!

Pk_#2
12-14-2007, 09:49 PM

Is there any Islamic rulings regarding sending stuff like this? If anyone does know then can they please let me know - i really need to show some people who keep sending stuff like this!
WalaykumSalaam,

I hope you are well bro Abdullah?! (See I can spell your name correctly)

Check out this link: (forwarding lies)

'Abd al-Baari
12-14-2007, 09:58 PM
Walaykumus Salam sis :)

I hope you are well bro Abdullah?! (See I can spell your name correctly)
I'm fine Alhamdulillah [thanks for asking and for spelling my name right :p

A big Jazak'Allah Khair for the link though :thumbs_up, I'm gonna send that to everyone thats been sending these stupid emails Insha'Allah!

Kittygyal
12-14-2007, 10:04 PM
Assalmaualikum.

Can i just ask, does it really matter about these emails?, Surely i don't belive in them.. but then at times i feel it might be true...Surely no one knows if it's true or not.. Allaah hu alim. But dua'ah can always do the job insha'Allaah.

May Allaah guide those who send fake emails and may Allaah guide us all and forgive us all AMin

Ma'assalama

Pk_#2
12-14-2007, 10:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Kittygyal
Assalmaualikum.

Can i just ask, does it really matter about these emails?, Surely i don't belive in them.. but then at times i feel it might be true...Surely no one knows if it's true or not.. Allaah hu alim. But dua'ah can always do the job insha'Allaah.

May Allaah guide those who send fake emails and may Allaah guide us all and forgive us all AMin

Ma'assalama
WalaykumSalaam sis,

Lol, Lol, Lol, Lol, Lol, Lol, Lol, Lol, Lol, Lol, Lol, Lol, Lol, Lol, Lol, Lol, Lol, Lol,

And Ameen, Ma 'Assalama.

Kittygyal
12-14-2007, 10:12 PM
WalaykumSalaam sis,

Lol, Lol, Lol, Lol, Lol, Lol, Lol, Lol, Lol, Lol, Lol, Lol, Lol, Lol, Lol, Lol, Lol, Lol,

And Ameen, Ma 'Assalama.
Assalamualikum.

Lol ? :-\:embarrass

Ma'assalama

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.